Spiritless Humans

Covering all aspects of the spirit, metaphysics and energy work including meditation, divination, lucid dreaming, shamanism etc.
cw64

Spiritless Humans

Post by cw64 »

It seems not all humans have spirit. Therefore they have no self-awareness, individuality, wisdom, empathy, creative intelligence, or conscience. What further confirms this hypothesis is that, as will be discussed below, one may observe a total absence of destiny, synchronicity, symbolic dreams, spiritual lessons, soul growth, and karma in their lives. This is to be expected if they have nothing permanent in them that survives death and reincarnates, because only spirit can gain from such things. Without spirit, they are temporary beings whose awareness forms shortly before birth and dissolves shortly after death. And if so, then for them, spiritual life lessons serve no purpose, karma from past lives does not exist, there is no higher Self acting as chaperone, nor would they have genuine interest in anything that serves a purpose beyond their current mortal existence. Therefore it is to be expected that they be particularly materialistic, worldly, and mundane in their ambitions; observation confirms this as well.
http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans
Woodman

Re: Spiritless Humans

Post by Woodman »

A term that has been applied to these type of people is NPC. Coming from video games, it refers to characters that have limited responses and not being players have no ability to steer their own destiny and make their own choices; automatons.

I believe that people have so many different psychological makeups that it is difficult to fit them all neatly into one mold for purposes of definition. People are amazing. There are those who are master manipulators and seem to have all the attributes of caring and nurturing until they somehow slip up and let their true self show. A lack of empathy can be seen almost as a birth defect. In some circles it is a sought after trait. I believe the elite actually have methods to eliminate it in their offspring; methods of training and abuse.

Then there are those who seem incredibly intelligent but suddenly show such a lack of critical thinking and abundance of gullibility that you are left wondering "Did they really just say that?"

A truly well rounded personality is a rare thing. Some of the smartest people happen to be very simple. Being simple minded tends to be a grounding property. It takes a simple mind to see through the haze of complications.

I do believe that some of those who seem to lack a spirit or awareness/consciousness, are simply sleeping and have never been awakened to who they are. This can actually be said for most of humanity, for hasn't life shown each of us how little we experience; we simply sleepwalk through life, never stopping to actually 'be', to actually understand what really lies beneath? Beneath is not really the proper term; it has been expressed as 'How do you teach a fish about water?' We are so immersed and surrounded by reality that we become slowly inured to it as we grow. I think one of the best expressions of this is accomplished by Wordsworth in hid poem 'Intimations of Immortality Through Recollections of Early Childhood' I will try to paste some of it here:

THERE was a time when meadow, grove, and stream,
The earth, and every common sight,
To me did seem
Apparell'd in celestial light,
The glory and the freshness of a dream. 5
It is not now as it hath been of yore;—
Turn wheresoe'er I may,
By night or day,
The things which I have seen I now can see no more.

The rainbow comes and goes, 10
And lovely is the rose;
The moon doth with delight
Look round her when the heavens are bare;
Waters on a starry night
Are beautiful and fair; 15
The sunshine is a glorious birth;
But yet I know, where'er I go,
That there hath pass'd away a glory from the earth.

Now, while the birds thus sing a joyous song,
And while the young lambs bound 20
As to the tabor's sound,
To me alone there came a thought of grief:
A timely utterance gave that thought relief,
And I again am strong:
The cataracts blow their trumpets from the steep; 25
No more shall grief of mine the season wrong;
I hear the echoes through the mountains throng,
The winds come to me from the fields of sleep,
And all the earth is gay;
Land and sea 30
Give themselves up to jollity,
And with the heart of May
Doth every beast keep holiday;—
Thou Child of Joy,
Shout round me, let me hear thy shouts, thou happy 35
Shepherd-boy!

Ye blessèd creatures, I have heard the call
Ye to each other make; I see
The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee;
My heart is at your festival, 40
My head hath its coronal,
The fulness of your bliss, I feel—I feel it all.
O evil day! if I were sullen
While Earth herself is adorning,
This sweet May-morning, 45
And the children are culling
On every side,
In a thousand valleys far and wide,
Fresh flowers; while the sun shines warm,
And the babe leaps up on his mother's arm:— 50
I hear, I hear, with joy I hear!
—But there's a tree, of many, one,
A single field which I have look'd upon,
Both of them speak of something that is gone:
The pansy at my feet 55
Doth the same tale repeat:
Whither is fled the visionary gleam?
Where is it now, the glory and the dream?

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star, 60
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come 65
From God, who is our home:
Heaven lies about us in our infancy!
Shades of the prison-house begin to close
Upon the growing Boy,
But he beholds the light, and whence it flows, 70
He sees it in his joy;
The Youth, who daily farther from the east
Must travel, still is Nature's priest,
And by the vision splendid
Is on his way attended; 75
At length the Man perceives it die away,
And fade into the light of common day.

I have not visited the link you posted but I will. Good subject for discussion. Thanks.
Marpat

Post by Marpat »

Maybe its more of how disconnected a persons spirit is from their physical life? if they constantly push their inner self to one side they will gradually burn out and then the inner self will spring forth to reassert itself and create balance
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

Marpat wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:22 pm Maybe its more of how disconnected a persons spirit is from their physical life? if they constantly push their inner self to one side they will gradually burn out and then the inner self will spring forth to reassert itself and create balance
Or the inner spirit will wither and die; be ‘taken over’ by the odious beings who seem hell bent to take that inner spirit for themselves.

This world seems to be rife with creatures trying to do us down; whether from this world, or other realms; arseholes.
muumin

Post by muumin »

jonesthepost wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:27 am
Marpat wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:22 pm Maybe its more of how disconnected a persons spirit is from their physical life? if they constantly push their inner self to one side they will gradually burn out and then the inner self will spring forth to reassert itself and create balance
Or the inner spirit will wither and die; be ‘taken over’ by the odious beings who seem hell bent to take that inner spirit for themselves.

This world seems to be rife with creatures trying to do us down; whether from this world, or other realms; arseholes.
This is because more and more dead people are stuck in the lower hell, i.e. wondering souls who is nearer to us than let's just say higher spirit beings.
So they can appear to us, possess us to experience humanly activities like eating, drug taking or simply want to be violent.
These spirits are stuck there because they didn't resolve issues e.g. jealousy, regrets, anger, substance abuse etc and now flooding and interacting with our world.
If you have a weak disposition, you'll be a target so it's always best to have higher, upbeat vibration.
It's same as depressed person wouldn't want to be with a happy go lucky person.
blackcatmendoza

Post by blackcatmendoza »

To understand this concept more deeply one needs to examine Montalk's site with an open mind, and even read some of his publications.
I first discovered him over ten years ago, have read some of his books, and often return to his site for clarification... he's created a thought bubble in my mind that has led me to many exciting and innovative discoveries, and created a network of knowledge to which I often refer, which includes other's theories.
I believe that he's achieved a certain level of understanding and enlightenment, and am grateful that he can share his perspectives with us for consideration.

I guess I can sum up this topic in one word - PSYCHOPATHS!