Holographic Universe

Covering all aspects of the spirit, metaphysics and energy work including meditation, divination, lucid dreaming, shamanism etc.
muumin

Holographic Universe

Post by muumin »

I found this interesting alphabet agency document about Time travel.
https://isitreallyflat.com/esoteric/met ... -document/

If you want to visit the original document on the agency site...(if you dare).... the link is in the video description or just search for "PDF Gateway Process"

I haven't gone through this document yet but if it is true that there are multiple of us all simultaneously co-existing right now....
even if you are the best person you could possibly be as a human, there is a gangsta version of you somewhere....probably dealing drugs and killing someone and anything inbetween.
It just happens to be that you are accessing/have managed to access the best version of you so in a sense it doesn't really matter how you behave, what choices you make because all possibilities are existing. Your experience changes simply by click of a particular scenario. There is a consequence to whatever choices we make but I think this might just wipe the karma scenario.
Anyway, I post this as something to ponder over the weekend, away from Kung Flu madness. :D
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: Holographic Universe

Post by Liberalis »

I have been spending some time looking into the holographic multiverse theory lately. It actually ties in with several different belief systems from Shamanism, aspects of some Eastern traditions, quantum physics, some high strangeness phenomena and also many different spiritual techniques. I have heard several seasoned Astral projection/OBE adventurers talk about multiverse/holographic realities as astral realms as well as physical ones. It is all interesting stuff and is good to challenge your perceptions now and then.

I have bought a few books on this subject just this week but 5 days and still not dispatched yet :(. Something to look forward to i guess.

I have had some experiences in my life that strongly suggest this theory may have something to it.

Thanks for the share Muumin :).
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
muumin

Re: Holographic Universe

Post by muumin »

Anybody watched this movie?