The power of thoughts and dreams

Covering all aspects of the spirit, metaphysics and energy work including meditation, divination, lucid dreaming, shamanism etc.
bean

The power of thoughts and dreams

Post by bean »

I want to bring up this topic due to our inner thoughts and how we can connect with others both in awareness(thoughts) and unawareness(dreams) In awake life, I often think of people and then they suddenly contact me, close friends, but also acquaintances. I can decide of who I want to dream of before I go to sleep and connect with them. I can also decide not to remember my dream for a restful night. The experiences seems stronger when I detach myself from technology and yes communication like my phone as well. Could it be that all of us actually have this capabilities, but the modern world has pushed devices like smartphones/ cellphones/regular phones to disconnect us from our true gifts? I have always been very spiritual and I like to express myself through art. When I do this I go into a full detachment from all logic and everything flows beautifully. I don`t use any drugs or alcohol for the experiences. I think we humans after all are really beautiful souls. All of us.
Hope to hear if anyone know this experiences as well and to be on common ground. Love to everyone and
In Lak`ech
Aurelius

Re: The power of thoughts and dreams

Post by Aurelius »

I've always believed that we as humans can influence the world we live in with our thoughts. There seems to be plenty of anecdotal evidence to support this belief.
The biggest problem I can see with this is that the majority are so overly influenced by the media and all they portray as normal, that the vast amount of thoughts getting out there are controlled by the narrative, and hence detrimental to the overall well being of the herd, because most of what is being forced upon humanity is doom and gloom.
Something that I noticed recently is the "you couldn't make this shit up" mind set, where so much stuff that seems too coincidental to be true all of a sudden appears true - the 666 vaccine patent and the 6666 bill to name just a couple straight off my head.
It's truly possible that it is all just coincidental, but what if it only becomes real because the narrative makes it so?
What if there is no such thing as coincidence, but more like thinking something into being helps it along and makes it all the more likely to occur in this time and space?
There's an awful lot of folks that are aware of the 666 mark of the beast, tons of people calling Gates the antichrist or the devil or blah blah blah whatever bogeyman keeps you awake at night, and then, next minute, it rears it's ugly head right at the moment in time where it can slip right into the narrative and become fact.
Do we do this to our collective selves?
Does the negativity and the media soothsaying create the reality we are forced into?
Coincidence can be a good thing, but holy shit, at the moment every bad thing that gets dreamed up from the masses seems to manifest it's self as reality.
Are we digging our own graves, or more to the fact are we being led down the path of self destruction by forces that understand the way our reality works infinately better than we who are just here for the ride?

Food for thought...
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively. – Bob Marley
bean

Post by bean »

Maybe religion has a say in this "reality" in a way that the humankind has created for themselves. As every religion has an end to the story and how to achieve it, when a prophecy "suddenly" seems to be true maybe we have been too indoctrinated by the believe system and that the people who run the world know exactly how to take advantage of it. For an example concerning the western culture/religion the Bible consist of a lot of fortune telling and occult stories, as previously mentioned, the 666. Also the judeo-christian religion forbids us from so many things, some are reasonable forbidden, but other things are just forbidden without any explaining, like magic. What are magic? Didn`t the prophets perform magic? It seems like the world we live in today was created by the rulers just waiting patiently for the herd to accept what`s coming because they don`t know how to protect themselves spirituality. And then when it happens the masses will go for everything. Maybe our voices seems too small, but I think there is a reason why we are all here with alternative thoughts? I strongly feel if our thoughts comes from truthfulness and love, then we can manage together to be stronger than their negative energy. Just an idea :idea:
PeaceLove2020

Post by PeaceLove2020 »

(%) What do you want !?!? (-,-)
flyingdutchman

Post by flyingdutchman »

Hi.
I'm new here on this forum.
Here some positive news from the Netherlands.
A lot of people wake up here.
Even the people I didn't expect it from.
And Max you are a hero.
I have been following you from the beginning and expected this for a long time.
And I've been spreading this for a long time, but nobody wanted to listen.
But now they do listen and I was able to wake up many people.
Your last video made me feel like you were saying goodbye.
Bud don't worry the message goes around.
It's not too late yet.
I have a weird connection with you too.
Three times in a row I thought something and a day later you say exactly the same thing that I thought about.The first time I don't remember what my thought was but it struck me when you also told it a day later.
The second time it was about her rolling this out too soon.
And the third time the only way to fix this is to radiate positivity.
And that is of course what I do now and tell everyone to do as well.
We are on a tipping point now and have to push even harder then before.
Be strong everyone.
I love all the good people.
We are going to win this battle.
Bendis

Post by Bendis »

The power of thought and dreams can be above the illusion built systemically.
The human soul cannot be destroyed, the human soul has the deepest root, beyond the discoveries of science. The human feels deep in the spirit, not seen.

I am certainly human. Because the built system is against humanity, if more than a billion people take action against the staged sanitary crisis, and the silent war, this may mean a large enough intention to change the very harmful effect of the injection.

And when I dream, I don't even change into a dream, my true gentle nature remains intact ... the human sincerity that I have come to touch, I deserve, precisely because I am human. I am indestructible, I can overcome the false logic of irrelevantly created reality, and I allow myself, totally free and true, to be HUMAN.

And I can decide when I want the dream to end or continue.

I'm an artist and a writer ... I know what I say when I detach, I know how I feel when I write and transmit, I'm here for broadcasting, only for people who are always human /
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
I AM HUMAN.ARE YOU THERE?
This is my prayer for you!

My first thought...is for you, HUMAN anyone and everyone HUMAN everywhere

I am here far from you, but in the same time we are all close, different locations, different histories, different religions and cultures unite us under the aegis "I'm still looking for something" and that makes me responsible for my deeds around you.

It is as if I were invited to come into your heart and do this happy with the utmost respect and care, so that nothing prevents me from smiling with all the joy of my soul's dedication to you.

Throughout the oceans of time, we have been wandering a lot through the huge waves of history from such distant times and we have not, until now, been able to proudly call ourselves in our union as a species of human beings, a united and complete civilization, at a global and universal level.
I wandering a lot, I lived in other countries and I looked people in the eye, I understood the distance between people, I studied their tradition, their cuisine and their soul, I understood alive, the antagonism between kindness and true sincere kindness, and what is the pain of people between these two.
I understood, now I want to make them feel better about themselves and everything around them, and it's worth the effort because sometimes it works, which is enough for me.

Now I am here, I am writing to you from home, where my soul is living, although I still am, and if I am, then, allow me to perfect my act of being around you, because that is all I can do , to feel the value in being.

Here, my heart beats faster, emotions speak in the light for me, the thirst for love towards you, floods me, Earth tries me, gravity magnetizes me as I write and inscribes me in high vibrations, Nature attracts me in its fantasy charm and blesses me, here, by your side.

The wind recommends the most beautiful fairy situations in which I can simply become, by being here.
I promote what we see and we all have, our dream realm, in which we all have signed up, the realm where I will now live with longing persisting in wonderful good thought.
I would like to be the beauty of the place where I light with peace and joy the gratitude that we live here, where we all live a dream, to say words with the power to speak to us through the wind, we are great in the act that we consecrate it in this life short on the incomparable and eternal Earth.

From all my connection with this life, I choose, the call of my heart where the authenticity of my being abounds infinite, I am forever consecrated to bring peace and love in the hearts of others, to endow,
good thoughts, words and deeds with the blessing of being happy as it exists, because through every positive change in me and around me, I am life in this existence and existence is life in the course of my journey that I enjoy among you.

I am the earthman who believes that the soul fibber and the conscience of mankind is in the most exceptional work of scale, which should not be based on suffering of any kind and I think we can defend the dignity of just being human, without perseverance, but simply assuming, ensuring, integrity of individually but only through the cooperation of all collectively in attributing the most precious feeling, that of being human.

I, who I' am nobody, and am deeply human, have the courage to say out loud and rooted throughout the entire Cosmos, that human beings and their humanity have their meaning and place here on Earth, in the bosom of the same Earth that gave birth to us, Earth gave us his life and a purpose and honoured us in an endless range of living and experimenting at our pleasure.

In the day when it will be understood that the true human spirit can be confused with the most acute sense and spirit of the entire planet, an immense mechanism of harmonization of contradictions in the service of mastering the life – the unconditional love - will be unveiled.

Not in the form of a demand for a command of self-assumption, but by a shining like a sunrise in the depths of people as a guiding directive to the most individual effect for each, and in the light of fulfilling the most organized freedom of not being more like a flock led by a symbol, but instead, symbolizing the creative ideal of each individual collectively in order to consecrate the true essence of mankind forever.

May we naturally acquire the concept of life, perpetual peace, in the right to become through concrete generosity and in ascension in the firm of thought equivalent to true existence, in the conditions of appearing through the right price and the medal for the true merit in the glory of truly recognizing the simple and loving true nature of human beings.

The facts that we do or support, the thoughts we keep or bring them to fruition, the words that set and coordinate the chances of meaning for the future, will in fact be the reaction of posterity that will highlight the peaks of our contribution now.

The most precious thing to me is that above my life there is no longer the effect of meaning to hope to live, but the priceless sign of having the privilege to die someday gloriously in all the deep meanings that I left a good mark for my civilization and for all the times to come, it is however my way of learning by living now in return, by writing and sharing.

Glory in every chance to honour the value of the love of each living particle that I loved, in all my ability to cooperate by diversifying every good choice in the spirit of ascension and enlargement of what once and for all was somewhere , in the future of being, yet still is, the omnipresence of the human spirit.

BE HUMAN...IS ALL YOU GOT...STAY STRONG!
And all this just to be human.
Bendis

Post by Bendis »

I still hope that they are good sources for high meanings inside us, low noises outside of us and true notions for the mission of our soul here, if we are honest with ourselves.
We humans are making more and more consequential mistakes, and informing more and more information in speculative ideology capsules.

Apparently, we humans
we run ascending rapidly towards increasing blindness, it is difficult to find the health of finding meaning in conversation with ourselves.
We need to know how to work with ourselves before making outside statements. That being one ... me being human.
But we must recognize the cognitive complexity that underlies our choice of soul. What could be simpler than that?
What the reality of this world shows us is more than one human nature can process, and the filter of a collective consciousness actually refers to its very responsibility by default.

The war to make sense in such a world is no longer ours. The illusory realities in which we have all been thrown and raised are not made for humans.
All the distortions of information in the global context of all actions, personally leave me out of any possible contact to make sense.

My only choice is compassion and love, but this in my individual form, as only I know I can lead and manifest.
I just lead an ordinary life, I don't need order in my life.

But if you are there, feel how strong you are in your choice to be human!
bean

Post by bean »

To my understanding the answers we search for lies within each one of us and that it is our mission to find the truth. The outside noise can be silenced by meditation and then find calmness and then we can also find enlightenment in introspective. Also the use of stones can help us to communicate better with our self. Even in the Garden of Eden there`s a mention of certain healing stones, as for an example onyx, and I think there`s a reason for that. And there are several tools we can use to stimulate our senses as we need to connect with all our (7) senses.
When it comes to finding the health to find meaning in conversation with ourselves I think we must take responsibility for doing exactly that and take proper care of our selves, physically, mentally and spiritually. Also when connecting with our selves, and this is extremely important, turn off the internet connection, mobile phones and all the outside noise. The negative vibes that comes from modern technology stand in our way as a distraction. God made us in God`s mirror. If we go really deep we may even find The Akashic Record! So my advice, from my own experience, would be make it a priority to turn off everything outside to connect with yourself. When connecting with ourselves and our consciousness we will also connect with the divine source or as I call it God - the source of all.
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
Bendis

Post by Bendis »

“The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.”
― Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking

“Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities -- always see them, for they're always there.”

“Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something special in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only the best, be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.”

“The purpose of writing inspirational notes is simply to build others up because there are too many people in the demolition business.”

“Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow” Norman Vincent Peale
Bendis

Post by Bendis »

You are human, I am human, we are our soldiers, the holy temple of the human genome is the hearth of origin that we gain in the cornerstone of a unique nation in the universe .

You are my human hearth, we are all here, this is the land of our human spirit, we have in our chests hearts that beat behind the lives of infinity, and we have reached the bell of the vibration of the spark of life from our good beginning here!
The fountain of light vibrates in the purity of brave blood, without tears, without revenge, let us remember what we are.

I carry the real Latin of a memory that writes here only for you!
Wherever you are, now, remember what a wave is, that the wave comes and goes! Wake up!

Abbreviated rivers, countries that are not all, borders in a world so free, in which tectonic plates and oceans and Nature has no borders; the news must come like the joy of nourishing water in the light and thirst for knowledge, the thought to fly like the breeze of bliss in the clear sky, the clarity of the mind to be like the rays of the sun. We Are!

We are masters at our rank of obtaining our own space for the exchange of high good emotions and deep love heartbeats; We are masters in the power of our soul nature, we have mountains of joy in us, we have springs of wisdom, we have rivers and oceans of inner spiritual heart food, we have a passion for flying in the open air that we own in our field, we have green plains with laughter in every blade of grass of our real reality, we have awakening in the height of the trees that speak through us with the whole universe, we are allowed to have peace to see how the general acceptance allows us, that we, here, only to be!

Let us look along the furrow of the earth, how the earth bears fruit and nourishes us, let us be grateful and thankful for the fruits of this world that nourishes us with its beauty in Nature.
When the mountain sings, wake up human!

When the ocean sleeps, dive into the loneliness of the soul, where we really are now!

Remain human today! ...for tomorrow is already here...