Astral Projection

Covering all aspects of the spirit, metaphysics and energy work including meditation, divination, lucid dreaming, shamanism etc.
cheesyhelmet

Astral Projection

Post by cheesyhelmet »

A few years ago I've been getting into meditation to help remove the stresses of life. I started to wake up in sleep paralysis, I would often fight it and try move my body due to lack of experience and fear, which would wake me up. I've woken up in my room where some parts look different and have had visitors low vibration/high which were cut short due to fear.

This earth is full of narcissism (lgbt crap) and self inflicted worries on appearance and fitting in. Then we have the ambitious types who are competitive to secure the most currency to rule above the average peasant, and act as our gods for which we must obey, or suffer (kind of like allah to the muslims) I believe we are wasting our time here, maybe this world should go to shit.

This is why astral projection is the way forward to understand truth and become less attached to this cancerous matrix we have to exist for the time being. If anyone has any astral projection experiences they would like to share please giv us a tell.