De Blasio applauds Trump’s call in The Post for all to get COVID vaccine

Discussing world events, politics and mainstream media disinformation and propaganda.
quid

De Blasio applauds Trump’s call in The Post for all to get COVID vaccine

Post by quid »

Trump told Post columnist Michael Goodwin — in an interview published online Thursday and on the front page of Friday’s NY Post print edition — that he’s “all in favor of the vaccine.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/23/de-blasio ... d-vaccine/
jonesthepost

Re: De Blasio applauds Trump’s call in The Post for all to get COVID vaccine

Post by jonesthepost »

quid wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:10 pm Trump told Post columnist Michael Goodwin — in an interview published online Thursday and on the front page of Friday’s NY Post print edition — that he’s “all in favor of the vaccine.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/23/de-blasio ... d-vaccine/
Haha, so much for being the ‘saviour’ of the American people; ffs people, wake up!
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Ivanka Trump was vaccinated against coronavirus and shared the photo on social networks.

The daughter of the former US President Ivanka Trump was vaccinated against the coronavirus and shared the event on social networks - these were her first posts in a long time. Some users have expressed their outrage at the vaccination.

“Today I got an injection !!! Hope you get it too, "the former White House official wrote on Instagram and Twitter after almost three months of silence on social media. Ivanka was injected with a Pfizer-BioNTech development in Florida. Ivanka's public vaccination is a significant development in the Trump community, as they, and the GOP electorate in general, viewed the vaccine with a grain of salt. We already wrote that Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is associated with Israel and the Globalists , so it shouldn't be surprising that Ivanka Trump is promoting biological weapons to reduce the world's population. This is already done by all world politicians and stars of sports and show business.

(
1.jpg
1.jpg (74.04 KiB) Viewed 479 times

Is Trump playing us?

Dochter:
https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/ ... 3606497281

No help for the fires in Cali
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... lief-funds

pipe trump pollution
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -pipelines

GAVI= Bill gates

(More Bill Gates Secrets Exposed #CancelBillGates)

https://www.heidi.news/geneva-solutions ... eding-goal

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... e-patches/

TrumpQ /drone
(vanaf 44.30min)

Children
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... n-n1244066
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Have a lot more where that came from. Obama had me in the days back then but not trump :poo:
quid

Post by quid »

Dianthus wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:36 pm Have a lot more where that came from. Obama had me in the days back then but not trump :poo:
I'm not going to lie, I'm just completely confused at this point as to who to support.
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

quid wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:11 pm
Dianthus wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:36 pm Have a lot more where that came from. Obama had me in the days back then but not trump :poo:
I'm not going to lie, I'm just completely confused at this point as to who to support.
If you’re talking about politicians, why on earth would you support any of them? They’re all just flunkies of the so called elite; none of them are there for the likes of you and me, none of them.

There are no ‘opposing’ political parties; that’s just part of the game for the benefit of the peasants.

Trust yourself, find your truth, be a warrior and do the best you can.
And by warrior, I don’t mean to come out all aggressive; the only true warrior is one with intelligence, integrity, wisdom and patience, jmo.
quid

Post by quid »

jonesthepost wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:24 pm
If you’re talking about politicians, why on earth would you support any of them? They’re all just flunkies of the so called elite; none of them are there for the likes of you and me, none of them.

There are no ‘opposing’ political parties; that’s just part of the game for the benefit of the peasants.

And by warrior, I don’t mean to come out all aggressive; the only true warrior is one with intelligence, integrity, wisdom and patience, jmo.
I don't trust politicians and was apolitical until Antifa and Black Lives Matters came and trashed my neighborhood. That and the Blue Lives Matters got me riled up and that's why I voted for Trump. Never liked the guy but it was whoever was against the Democrats I supported, if it was a fire hydrant that ran for President I would have picked that. Then I somehow got caught up with Anon Q during the election fraud and hated the Democrats more hearing about the Cabal. I was an idiot for listening to the likes of Charlie Ward, Juan Savin, Simon Parkes that they would be taken down around Inauguration and nothing happened. that's when I started to sense Trump was just one of them. But then why would patriots like General Flynn, Lin Wood and Mike Lindell still support him? Then with all this vaccine and lockdown nonsense, I started to lose respect for the police seeing them attacking citizens for not wearing a mask and social distancing. That somehow led me to find Max Igan's talks and this community. I'm at the point where I don't know who to believe because what feels to be the truth ends up being false hope. I hope Max is the real deal.
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

quid wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:13 pm
jonesthepost wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:24 pm

I don't trust politicians and was apolitical until Antifa and Black Lives Matters came and trashed my neighborhood. That and the Blue Lives Matters got me riled up and that's why I voted for Trump. Never liked the guy but it was whoever was against the Democrats I supported, if it was a fire hydrant that ran for President I would have picked that. Then I somehow got caught up with Anon Q during the election fraud and hated the Democrats more hearing about the Cabal. I was an idiot for listening to the likes of Charlie Ward, Juan Savin, Simon Parkes that they would be taken down around Inauguration and nothing happened. that's when I started to sense Trump was just one of them. But then why would patriots like General Flynn, Lin Wood and Mike Lindell still support him? Then with all this vaccine and lockdown nonsense, I started to lose respect for the police seeing them attacking citizens for not wearing a mask and social distancing. That somehow led me to find Max Igan's talks and this community. I'm at the point where I don't know who to believe because what feels to be the truth ends up being false hope. I hope Max is the real deal.
You’ve been through the mill mate; sorry to hear about your neighbourhood being trashed by those scum.

It doesn’t matter who you vote for; the cabal will put in whoever they choose; voting is an appeasement for the peasants; total waste of time.

Don’t know what to say really about your last sentence; why do you want Max to be the ‘real deal’?
What IS the real deal?

You’ve got to look to yourself; figure out what is ‘real’ to you - though in this simulation, nothing’s really real; it’s an experience and it’s up to you to make of it what you will.
Ultimately, the only one you can trust a hundred percent is you.

You can read/hear what others have got to say, take from it what you will; stuff that ‘feels right’ for you, and just get on with it; we are the only ones who are responsible for our experience, our feelings, our reactions; though it’s bloody hard to not get ‘worked up’ about stuff.

It takes a lot of strength to not let things get to us. You have to know that it is just an experience, and no one can harm you ultimately because we are consciousness experiencing; once we’ve finished this one, we’ll move on to another one.

Naturally it depends on your beliefs, what ‘feels right’ to you; but that’s my belief there; it’s in line with David Ickes - and many others - which I came across years ago and thought, that’s about how I feel too.

Try not to get caught up in this bs world and the bs going on in it; it just drains your energy, and ultimately, that’s what these so called elites want; don’t give the fools anything, they are only where they are because most of the population allow it; don’t be one of them.

All jmo.

Anyway mate, take it easy and give em all the finger 🖕, that’s all they’re worth.