Flat Earth

This is the section to discuss and share info, research and links relating to any alternative beliefs and theories.
Zark

Re: Flat Earth

Post by Zark »

almost 99% of all research and topics raised are Political whereas Flat earth and Hollow earth discuss a fundamental principal of life
religious chatter can cause a rukas but as its essentially accepted that belief weighs heavy in the discussion usually it simmers down

FE is questioning, disrupting and destroying essential elements of world social life. Globe earth and Space is a one world accepted philosophy and a part of the control system i.e asteroids to destroy us, challenges to conquer in Space, planets to discover because earth is dying, no God and a feeling of insignificance in time and space.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:15 pm
Lexi wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:16 pm

I thought exactly the same but saying that I've always thought of Dubay as a bit of a shill & Mark Sargent & Patricia Steer. There are loads who are on the pay roll for controlled opposition. Be like the Lord say's be discerning.

Did you know that God's leading letter in the alphabet is 'B'
Just a little tip bit I picked up. :)
Mark Sargent & Patricia Steer are total shills.
Eric is the real deal.
He's my hero.
<3
I can't watch Eric for long, his voice gets on my nerves plus he's no Jesus believer. He believes in all this new age nonsense, sorry to say. :(
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. Isaiah 40:22
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Zark wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:46 am religious chatter can cause a rukas but as its essentially accepted that belief weighs heavy in the discussion usually it simmers down

FE is questioning, disrupting and destroying essential elements of world social life. Globe earth and Space is a one world accepted philosophy and a part of the control system i.e asteroids to destroy us, challenges to conquer in Space, planets to discover because earth is dying, no God and a feeling of insignificance in time and space.
The flat earth movement all boils down to Satan v's God, well nearly all conspiracy theories do & I know who's side I'm on 0:)

Bom the mod even said 'any bible quotes will be deleted as they are no longer allowed' :x he Knew that God & his word always wins the argument.
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. Isaiah 40:22
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Felix wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:19 am
SeeD_Command wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:33 pm You probably wouldn't like what I have to say about Flat Earth Theory...
But during the fires on the west coast that year...showed me things about our SUN I can't unsee.

When you see clouds go behind the sun...there's nothing anyone can say to me to convince me it's just an optical illusion.

I try selling the optical illusion story to myself, and all I hear in my head is Greta "Blah Blah Blah" .
Exactly, if there are clouds behind the sun how can the sun be 93 million miles away, impossible, what a joke & Greta :lol:
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

It wouldn't surprise me if Hugo from Hugo talks isn't a flat earther.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=54MMN1X36XOG

Help - How do I insert an image on here ? :?
Attachments
a fallenx.PNG
a fallenx.PNG (604.11 KiB) Viewed 261 times
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

How come the pope is wearing his cross the right way up
I'd fully expect him to have it on upside down.
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Lexi wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:57 am Bom the mod even said 'any bible quotes will be deleted as they are no longer allowed' :x he Knew that God & his word always wins the argument.
I think that jerk is satanist.
:evil:
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:19 pm How come the pope is wearing his cross the right way up
I'd fully expect him to have it on upside down.
He can't give the game away now, can he :evil:
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Help - how do I insert a picture on here ?
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Lexi wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:14 pm Help - how do I insert a picture on here ?
Click on full editor mode, then click on the landscape symbol, then insert image url.
If your image hasn't got a url upload it to this place and get one free........................ https://postimages.org