Flat Earth

This is the section to discuss and share info, research and links relating to any alternative beliefs and theories.
Lexi

Re: Flat Earth

Post by Lexi »

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. Isaiah 40:22
Zark

Post by Zark »

Lexi wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:43 am
I know they read your PM's, can't be to careful when you work for the controlled opposition :roll:
eh? wtaf , did someone admit it , deduced or guess work?
Zark

Post by Zark »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:04 am Are there no other recent discussions that could have been a reason to get rid of you?!?

It was never allowed to criticise the Davidicke.com mindfuck team. This was always the fastest way to getting banned. How could you not know this?!?
But getting banned over private message isn't that common...

The only one allowed to criticise Davidicke.com moderator policy was Ink / Lake (once again in charge of the mindfuck team).
This looked to be some sort of ploy to get other members to criticise the forum, which could then could get them banned.
No other discussion. This is a very personal reaction by Bombadil who was not happy with my questioning of the moderation and my refusal to take responsibility for the trolls.
Morpheus

Post by Morpheus »

Stinking up the CrowHouse Flat Earth thread Zark?
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Something that has me baffled right now.
Up until a year or so go, YouTube had kicked all Eric Dubay's vast amount of Flat Earth videos off.......now the lot of them have gradually reappeared and seem more popular now than they ever were.
:)
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:42 pm Something that has me baffled right now.
Up until a year or so go, YouTube had kicked all Eric Dubay's vast amount of Flat Earth videos off.......now the lot of them have gradually reappeared and seem more popular now than they ever were.
:)

I thought exactly the same but saying that I've always thought of Dubay as a bit of a shill & Mark Sargent & Patricia Steer. There are loads who are on the pay roll for controlled opposition. Be like the Lord say's be discerning.

Did you know that God's leading letter in the alphabet is 'B'
Just a little tip bit I picked up. :)
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. Isaiah 40:22
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Just look how they are indoctrinating our kids to their lies, get them why they are young :x

Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Lexi wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:16 pm

I thought exactly the same but saying that I've always thought of Dubay as a bit of a shill & Mark Sargent & Patricia Steer. There are loads who are on the pay roll for controlled opposition. Be like the Lord say's be discerning.

Did you know that God's leading letter in the alphabet is 'B'
Just a little tip bit I picked up. :)
Mark Sargent & Patricia Steer are total shills.
Eric is the real deal.
He's my hero.
<3
Felix

Post by Felix »

SeeD_Command wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:33 pm You probably wouldn't like what I have to say about Flat Earth Theory...
Can we at least agree the moon landing is fake?

I suggest just be open to the possibility, like Max has said,

"We don't have the freedom to know what the truth is."

I was in the same boat with you until 2020.

I NEVER even bothered to watch the documentary posted here. I thought just too far out, who has time for that?

But during the fires on the west coast that year...showed me things about our SUN I can't unsee.

When you see clouds go behind the sun...there's nothing anyone can say to me to convince me it's just an optical illusion.

I try selling the optical illusion story to myself, and all I hear in my head is Greta "Blah Blah Blah" .
_________________"If you throw yourself to the wind...

________________________You can ride it.""

_________________________~𝓜𝓪𝔁 𝓘𝓰𝓪𝓷