The Invention of Inflation

This is the section to discuss and share info, research and links relating to any alternative beliefs and theories.
u+me

The Invention of Inflation

Post by u+me »

SeeD_Command

Re: The Invention of Inflation

Post by SeeD_Command »

HAHAHA, I have personally seen these stickers many times.

This article is typical of media and obviously aimed at the incredibly stupid. The worst kind of damage control in response to these stickers that I have seen thus far. The gist of the article is stating that in response to raising gas prices, nobody need worry as "Mr. Biden on Tuesday released 50 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve", which sounds impressive to anyone without a brain. The simplest of searches reveals that the United States consumes 18-19 million barrels of oil per day, so nobody need worry as Mr. Biden released an impressive two and a half days worth of oil which should no doubt stabilize prices and counter inflation well into the foreseeable future, and people lap this shit up.
monsdk

Re: The Invention of Inflation

Post by monsdk »

people live for money, and even when a simple solution to life is right there in front of them.
but indoctrination told them everything cost money.and now their life is on the line,they still choose money.
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.