Life (consciousness) after death

This is the section to discuss and share info, research and links relating to any alternative beliefs and theories.
fibonacci

Life (consciousness) after death

Post by fibonacci »

Does anyone think that there is something after death - consciousness or anything? For some reason, I've been struck with an intense fear over the last couple of days about this. Not sure what is going on.
Beware of false knowledge: it is more dangerous than ignorance
Sunfang

Re: Life (consciousness) after death

Post by Sunfang »

War on Conciousness
...........................................................................................

https://youtu.be/eOUWgtbIhgE
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
bean

Post by bean »

fibonacci wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:43 am Does anyone think that there is something after death - consciousness or anything? For some reason, I've been struck with an intense fear over the last couple of days about this. Not sure what is going on.
That question has to be the hardest question to answer - I think no one alive on this earth really knows. We can only share our perspective. I acknowledge that we have an immortal soul and I also think that the body is a vessel for the soul, an important vessel, but we would not be human if the vessel didn`t have a soul. So from my perspective it isn`t really productive fearing death, because fear is hindering our spiritual growth, the mass media globalists trying to trap our soul pushing fear every day, don`t let them get the best of you. At the same time it`s perfectly normal to fear death, because we fear the unknown, or we may choose to escape this life way before our time. In next life, wherever we go, I think we should reflect the wisdom we gained in our past life/lives (-,-) (%) <3
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

That video that sunfang posted of Graham Hancock says it all for me. :thumbsup:
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Yes I do. The more I have learned how to meditate the more I connect with something larger than my self - I cannot explain it but I know ‘know’ there is something after. I just know that my consciousness always has been and always will be and I believe this life is just one of many experiences to have.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Is 100% a fact and yes we can all know this bc the Other Side has given us the info how it all works 75years ago. All you need to do is DYOR, take it in and look for all the evidence in real life and ask your guide but let it go bc you do not want to attrack not so good spirits. It is al so natural logic and very simple but most make it all to complicated. If you want to get over your fear of letting your earthly body go (=dying) when your time has come and get on with your spirit body then, there is only one place for that info https://rulof.org/. Just begin with 'View into Hereafter' and if someone laughs at this are says bs, then do not read this first but go study the Soulphone, Ghost adventures, past lives with little children whereby there past live story is correct after looking into this, etc...

The Soulphone is also predicted in those books 75years ago and the people of the Soulphone are scientist....

https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/

And he even lawyer Reiner Fuellmich says this is a spiritual war that he even must confess that he never thought 18months ago he would say that! Also Quantum physics let us now that energy, that we all are, will and can not die but goes on in an other form. There is so much proof but most believe more in flat bs earths, aliens,... but that we have a spirit body that can and will not die after this live is to stretched...

Can give a lot more proof for people that are open to it but best is to find it yourself bc no one can convince of their experiences and I had a few that makes its for me 100% knowing bc believe is not for me anymore bc is still not knowing. Which everyone good luck in their journey but everyone needs to do it for and with themselves. No one can help you with that but no death is something that does not exist :cowboy:
komickaze

Post by komickaze »

I believe that there is life after death. Whether or not this belief is true, it's far more empowering than believing you just rot in the ground. I'll post a link to a blog post that explains this much better than I can.

https://stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/10/life-after-death/
flowmagus

Post by flowmagus »

I do not know what's on the other side of Death nor am I rushing to meet it; however, I am looking forward to finding out. Even if there is Nothing beyond this life, it will be satisfying to know once I get there. And if there truly is Nothing, then there's really no point to fretting in the here-and-now over that inevitability.

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." — Mark Twain
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

We are energy and energy never dies.jpg
We are energy and energy never dies.jpg (20.43 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Keep is simple bc it is all so simple when you know (not believe) that you are more than your meat-suit + your thoughts alone...