ANDALUCIA, SPAIN

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
lula64

ANDALUCIA, SPAIN

Post by lula64 »

Hola! Do contact me if you are living in Spain, or thinking to live here. We have a vibrant community here in Southern Spain (Malaga province) with various active groups- ie Freedom Cell Network/Full Circle/Salud y Soberania etc. Also Working Parties to help with what needs to get done. Regular meetings held at private venues. Contact with many activists/musicians/artists/speakers... Great international crowd in peaceful rural surroundings. Good all-year round growing. Bienvenidos!
Goatboy6670

Re: ANDALUCIA, SPAIN

Post by Goatboy6670 »

Hi,
I live in Andalucia, in the south close to Gibraltar. I would love to get to know some like minded people. The village I live in I feel I'm the only person not wearing a mask. I do feel quite alone living here as most people have taken the jab. I look forward to hearing from you.
lula64

Post by lula64 »

Hey Goatboy.... well that is probably close to us- we're about 40 mins east of Gib. We have plenty of similar-minded people in groups around us and a meeting coming up on the 22nd July- a Thursday atarting 1030. I can send you details and it would be great to have you along. Leave a message here, or contact me on +34 676422132 Saludos, Lula
Goatboy6670

Post by Goatboy6670 »

Hi Lula,
This does sound good. Are you on Telegram or shall I send you my e-mail. I would be interested in meeting up, but I'm afraid I do not have transport so would need to get a bus to wherever you are meeting. My number for telegram is 0034 633 259 722 and email is wesp1970@hotmail.co.uk. I look forward to meeting. Oh and my name is Philip.
Jyoti+123

Post by Jyoti+123 »

Hi Lila and Philip I am based granada way would be great to connect with you both . I am also connected to a group which meet twice a month moving forward to create a new existence and new life.
Goatboy6670

Post by Goatboy6670 »

Hi Jyoti

I would love to meet. My details are in the message above, please feel free to contact me