Anyone in South East Queensland / Gold Coast

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
Amanda_Joy

Re: Anyone in South East Queensland / Gold Coast

Post by Amanda_Joy »

colinf wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:59 am I'm just across the iron curtain at the Qld/NSW border. I,too, refuse to comply with signing or QR codes. I refuse to wear a nappy on my face.
I believe my defiance should be seen clearly, so, I wear a large paper bag with eye holes over my head to enter any shop or post office that requires a face covering. Theatre of the absurd LOL.
I like it. Do you get stopped? Harrassed? Or are people too afraid to approach you?
OntheRocs

Post by OntheRocs »

Recently relocated with my family to the Gold Coast and have been on to this scam from the onset in Victoria. Time we unite to end this totalitarian control and save our children from a life of tierany. Keen to connect and form local communities to talk, share and act with people that are awake to the scamdemic agenda. rocspano@hotmail.com
OntheRocs

Post by OntheRocs »

Recently relocated with my family to the Gold Coast and have been on to this scam from the onset in Victoria. Time we unite to end this totalitarian control and save our children from a life of tierany. Keen to connect and form local communities to talk, share and act with people that are awake to the scamdemic agenda. rocspano@hotmail.com
OntheRocs

Post by OntheRocs »

Joffreido

Post by Joffreido »

I'm in Rochedale South and keen to meet up with likeminded people. Also shared a Location thread (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3145)

I can be contacted via JeffBoyer@protonmail.com, or 0421557371.

Jeff
Awakensoul2003

Post by Awakensoul2003 »

Brisbane here
Surrounded by people asleep
Some have had the vaccine and i cant get thru to others.
Its like they dont understand.
I think most are under some mind hypnosis..they think im the crazy one
Looking for any awaken souls
colinf

Post by colinf »

Hi Amanda,
Well I was turned away from my GP by a receptionist wearing her mask below her nose. She demanded I change to a paper surgical mask, while other patients were wearing various cloth and paper masks. Of course I refused, but I didn't have the presence of mind to argue the point.
I have since found another GP that would see me wearing my paper bag . Many people have asked to take my photo eg. in Coles or at the P.O.
Wearing a mask normalizes stupid behaviour.
Imagine if you went camping to a remote spot for a week. And when you returned to civilization, you found everyone walking around with an umbrella openend on a sunny day. Oh it is possible a storm could suddenly arise from nowhere, Don't dare take down your umbrella!
I can only imagine that the compliant mask wearers must enjoy watching their TVs religeously and believe every word.
When they lay on the propaganda this thick, I equate it to a pendulum hitting full speed at the middle of its swing, destined to lose momentum after peaking.
Unfortunately we'll just have to hang tough, and watch and wait, and be as vocal as we dare.
How many experimental gene therapy deaths will it take before this madness ends?
Also notice how each new "variant" is more contagious but they fail to count the Case Fatality Rate (Delta is similar to seasonal flu)
And they fail to mention that the world wide death rate for 2018, 2019, and 2020 were very similar, when you would expect a worldwide pandemic would have caused a substantial increase in 2020.
Keep smiling!
Frances Slater

Post by Frances Slater »

Hi Everyone

Not sure how this board works. Spread this if you are willing...

Say no to mandatory vaccination. Whatever your personal choice - no government should have the power to force medical treatments upon its citizens. There is less than 48hrs left to show Parliament that we do not accept this threat to our bodily autonomy. Join with more than 161,000 Australians and sign the petition now!

My body. My choice.

https://www.aph.gov.au/e-petitions/petition/EN2753

Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Er...What ASIO "Offer' are you speaking of Please?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Thanks for the Irreverent Chuckle Colin ;)