Anyone in South East Queensland / Gold Coast

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
wrong_think

Re: Anyone in South East Queensland / Gold Coast

Post by wrong_think »

ASIO - https://www.asio.gov.au/ ?

What was their clandestine offer ? I would think they would just want to trap dissidents/set up honeypots, and put you on a list if they see you as anything close to a "right-wing extremist" ? No ?
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

fibonacci wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:22 pm
Sunfang wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:02 am Although I had considered bugging out in a true SHTF scenario, I think running away and hiding is rather cowardly in this situation.

Perhaps we should discuss taking A.S.I.O up on its clandestine offer to aid "right-wing extremists" during these troubled times...
Interesting that you mention A.S.I.O in this - are they up to something in the background at the moment?
I'd say we have a lot of friends in the intelligence community that know full well what's going on and how to deal with it without getting us all nuked...
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

wrong_think wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:30 pm ASIO - https://www.asio.gov.au/ ?

What was their clandestine offer ? I would think they would just want to trap dissidents/set up honeypots, and put you on a list if they see you as anything close to a "right-wing extremist" ? No ?
I found it odd that they would mention a threat of terrorism from RW groups in Australia during a senate hearing. How many of these ASIO types do you think would indentify as "right-wing" patriots? There is a lot of double speak and triple meanings in the spy community.
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
wrong_think

Post by wrong_think »

Sunfang wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:00 pm
wrong_think wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:30 pm ASIO - https://www.asio.gov.au/ ?

I found it odd that they would mention a threat of terrorism from RW groups in Australia during a senate hearing. How many of these ASIO types do you think would indentify as "right-wing" patriots? There is a lot of double speak and triple meanings in the spy community.
That's the same thing they are doing in the US. The biggest threat, apparently is "White Supremacy Right Wing Terrorists" - and that's going to be a big bucket, they dump Trump supporters, and basically anyone not 100% in favour with the current regime. So they built up huge 'security' organisations to protect people from an external threat, and then just turn it inwards later on.

I don't know why it is, but I don't feel like there are many "right-wing" patriots in any of these organisations. You would think there would be some, but maybe they select carefully, or just mould these people over time to a certain type.

In the same way I would have thought there would surely be *some* good Police that would have to take a stand, seeing them go after protestors, etc. But none seem too, not even a single brave one that could just step out of line. I guess it's years of brainwashing and moulding them into enforcers for the system.
OneJohn519

Post by OneJohn519 »

Let's redirect this forum back to OP ... this ASIO theory is not really helping

The enemy of your enemy is your friend theory is like most things... only a of theory ... If you think about it long enough ... it fails. Meditate on this

25 Knowing their thoughts, he said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself comes to ruin, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

You could then ask... Why would agents of a well "respected" and well paid government agency seek to destroy government? Sure go down the 4d chess Qanon path ... But i don't think this is helpful in this forum

Let's consider what we have here, what we can utilise here, consider simply that "The friend of your friend is your friend" is the only true power. No matter how "intelligent" and complex the lie, no matter how powerful the adversary, the simple truth will always shine through and bear fruit

Do not negotiate with known terrorists

So let's get back to basics
Communication
Communication between brave individuals who value their sovereignty, yet understand their limits as individuals and therefore also value developing community ... Communities which ultimately exist to support the sovereignty of the individual

If you want to get in contact with me, maybe to share some encouraging personal experiences of your daily resistance with the insanity or have ideas you want to sound out then im available here
OneJohn519@protonmail.com

If you want to organise groups and objectives like what is needed to call out this "state of treason" like the pushback we have been seeing in Britain and in pockets around the world then we need firstly this forum which Max has bravely provided and maybe another like telegram ... I know Max has a telegram for now ... But as Jeff Berwick recently reported there is speculation that telegram soon will be compromised

https://www.businessinsider.com/google- ... 016-4?IR=T

I've been advised by support staff at The Dollar Vigilante that they are looking to move over to a decentralised messaging network called Element
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... vector.app
As stated
"Element is completely different from other messaging and collaboration apps. It operates on Matrix, an open network for secure messaging and decentralized communication. It allows self-hosting to give users maximum ownership and control of their data and messages."

I have the beta version running if you would like to try it out and maybe help setup a south east Queensland group
https://matrix.to/#/@onejohn519:matrix.org
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." Henry David Thoreau
No doze

Post by No doze »

Gidday.
Im in gc hinterland.
Cheers
NoelleJ

Post by NoelleJ »

I am ON NSW/QLD border
lolmac

Post by lolmac »

Hey looking to organise a zoom call to meet up with people in SE QLD let me know if you’re interested thanks 😃
Don22

Post by Don22 »

Hi All

Based south of Brisbane CBD and keen to join a zoom call.

Don22
colinf

Post by colinf »

I'm just across the iron curtain at the Qld/NSW border. I,too, refuse to comply with signing or QR codes. I refuse to wear a nappy on my face.
I believe my defiance should be seen clearly, so, I wear a large paper bag with eye holes over my head to enter any shop or post office that requires a face covering. Theatre of the absurd LOL.