Anyone in South East Queensland / Gold Coast

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
fibonacci

Anyone in South East Queensland / Gold Coast

Post by fibonacci »

Anyone here in SEQ / Gold Coast in Australia? Things are about to go next level here with the mask mandate and lockdowns now on the very close horizon. I am considering bugging out if things really hit the fan, is anyone else keen in the area, or wants to setup a support network?
Beware of false knowledge: it is more dangerous than ignorance
lolmac

Re: Anyone in South East Queensland / Gold Coast

Post by lolmac »

Hi I'm on the Gold Coast looking to meet people that are making plans and learn more.
lolmac

Post by lolmac »

I am also happy to either set up or join a support network.
Mayor-Adelaide

Post by Mayor-Adelaide »

Hi from Australia Adelaide looking to connect my email is sk@expressmail24.com and our website is https://www.offtherecord.news lets connect thanks
wrong_think

Post by wrong_think »

Hi, I'm on the Gold Coast and looking to make connections. Email is : thewrongthink@gmail.com and but I'll start frequenting these forums more also ...

This latest lockdown/mask wearing is totally insane (I know it always was but I feel they've really upped the ante here...) . I was under the (likely naive) impression that more people would start pushing back at least a little now and be fed up enough.... but this morning I see people wearing masks OUTSIDE because the Government told them too. I see multiple families wearing masks in their car. This is insane.
lolmac

Post by lolmac »

Agree total rubbish, as Max suggested they would do a lock down by the end of this month.
I refuse to comply and won't wear a mask. No one says anything. Walked straight into Coles didn't QR code no -one says anything.
Would like to get a group together to go to the parasite politicians on August 31. I'm in Surfers if anyone would like to join in?
wrong_think

Post by wrong_think »

Yeah I'm definitely be keen, even if it's just to meet up with others and make a few connections.
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

Although I had considered bugging out in a true SHTF scenario, I think running away and hiding is rather cowardly in this situation.

Perhaps we should discuss taking A.S.I.O up on its clandestine offer to aid "right-wing extremists" during these troubled times...
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
dyslexicbeanie

Post by dyslexicbeanie »

Mayor-Adelaide wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:23 pm Hi from Australia Adelaide looking to connect my email is sk@expressmail24.com and our website is https://www.offtherecord.news lets connect thanks
That's a great website. Can't find an Email Subscribe option anywhere. Any chance into the future?
Aussie Thread
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3054
Man, it has been awhile since I've been on a forum. Very Exciting.
fibonacci

Post by fibonacci »

Sunfang wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:02 am Although I had considered bugging out in a true SHTF scenario, I think running away and hiding is rather cowardly in this situation.

Perhaps we should discuss taking A.S.I.O up on its clandestine offer to aid "right-wing extremists" during these troubled times...
Interesting that you mention A.S.I.O in this - are they up to something in the background at the moment?
Beware of false knowledge: it is more dangerous than ignorance