South West UK Support Network

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
EvolveYourHealth

Re: South West UK Support Network

Post by EvolveYourHealth »

Hi, I've recently returned to live near Dartmoor in Devon where I grew up to get away from the madness of living in a city. I have been trying to wake up my family and others about this great evil deception but they just don't want to know. I tried to get my parents to not take the jab but they literally shouted at me saying they don't want to know. They deny all facts even from government statistics! All my family watch BBC news religiously and the applied psychology has hypnotised them. Now they are trying to pressure me into getting it. I feel so isolated I've alienated myself by spending most of my free time alone learning to grow food and walking in nature but just like Max says we need to form local communities of resistance for our sanity as well as survival. Keen to meet like minded souls in Devon so please do reach out and send me a message if you feel the same :)
Powerslinkyblinder

Post by Powerslinkyblinder »

EvolveYourHealth wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:32 pm Hi, I've recently returned to live near Dartmoor in Devon where I grew up to get away from the madness of living in a city. I have been trying to wake up my family and others about this great evil deception but they just don't want to know. I tried to get my parents to not take the jab but they literally shouted at me saying they don't want to know. They deny all facts even from government statistics! All my family watch BBC news religiously and the applied psychology has hypnotised them. Now they are trying to pressure me into getting it. I feel so isolated I've alienated myself by spending most of my free time alone learning to grow food and walking in nature but just like Max says we need to form local communities of resistance for our sanity as well as survival. Keen to meet like minded souls in Devon so please do reach out and send me a message if you feel the same :)
Great to see you here EvolveYourhealth and yes we need to form local communities. I'm not far from you at all. Would be great to meet up. I have a proton mail account PowerSB1975@protonmail.com ping me an email. My parents, family are the same trusted the BBC now are literally hypnotised (I can't think of a better way to put it). like Vernon Coleman says at the end of his video's 'you are not alone' We are not alone. I grow food, although this year isn't the same as last but it's something. Nature is medicine. Look forward to hearing from you
Fleater

Post by Fleater »

EvolveYourHealth wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:32 pm Hi, I've recently returned to live near Dartmoor in Devon where I grew up to get away from the madness of living in a city. I have been trying to wake up my family and others about this great evil deception but they just don't want to know. I tried to get my parents to not take the jab but they literally shouted at me saying they don't want to know. They deny all facts even from government statistics! All my family watch BBC news religiously and the applied psychology has hypnotised them. Now they are trying to pressure me into getting it. I feel so isolated I've alienated myself by spending most of my free time alone learning to grow food and walking in nature but just like Max says we need to form local communities of resistance for our sanity as well as survival. Keen to meet like minded souls in Devon so please do reach out and send me a message if you feel the same :)
Hello EvolveYourHealth,
Please let me reach out to you and let you know you are not alone, and joining this group is a good move (both for us and you). I think most people on this site have had similar stories about families, the BBC and brainwashing. Although I have created another group for Wilshire, where I am, I have decided to remain here.
I do visit Plymouth regularly through work, I spent many years living in Plymstock as my father was in the Navy and I have a brother who lives in Plymouth, so I feel Devon is a home from home....
Please remain positive, and assure yourself you are not alone...
Fleater
Powerslinkyblinder

Warp innuendo is priceless :thumbsup:

Hahahaha
[/quote]
Powerslinkyblinder

Afternoon Fleater how are you today? Devon meet up on the horizon??
Fleater

Post by Fleater »

Powerslinkyblinder wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:30 pm Afternoon Fleater how are you today? Devon meet up on the horizon??
Certainly,
I pass through Exeter frequently. I also have some nieces who live there.
I'm in the marine industry so I am always passing through Devon for Plymouth and Falmouth....
I even work with a boat yard near to the knackers yard near Barton estate in Exeter...
Fleater
EvolveYourHealth

Great to see you here EvolveYourhealth and yes we need to form local communities. I'm not far from you at all. Would be great to meet up. I have a proton mail account PowerSB1975@protonmail.com ping me an email. My parents, family are the same trusted the BBC now are literally hypnotised (I can't think of a better way to put it). like Vernon Coleman says at the end of his video's 'you are not alone' We are not alone. I grow food, although this year isn't the same as last but it's something. Nature is medicine. Look forward to hearing from you
[/quote]

Thanks! Sounds good, I will drop you an email. Vernon Coleman is a great person! In a normal world he would be knighted :(
EvolveYourHealth

Hello EvolveYourHealth,
Please let me reach out to you and let you know you are not alone, and joining this group is a good move (both for us and you). I think most people on this site have had similar stories about families, the BBC and brainwashing. Although I have created another group for Wilshire, where I am, I have decided to remain here.
I do visit Plymouth regularly through work, I spent many years living in Plymstock as my father was in the Navy and I have a brother who lives in Plymouth, so I feel Devon is a home from home....
Please remain positive, and assure yourself you are not alone...
Fleater
[/quote]

Thanks Fleater. Good to know I'm not alone. I do wonder whether there is actually a silent majority of us because its so obvious but when I go out all I see is fear in peoples eyes and zombies wearing face nappies. The BBC has cast a spell on them and they can't think for themselves!
Powerslinkyblinder

Thanks! Sounds good, I will drop you an email. Vernon Coleman is a great person! In a normal world he would be knighted :(
[/quote]

EyH Thanks for reaching out will check my email and take it from there. :thumbsup:
Powerslinkyblinder

Certainly,
I pass through Exeter frequently. I also have some nieces who live there.
I'm in the marine industry so I am always passing through Devon for Plymouth and Falmouth....
I even work with a boat yard near to the knackers yard near Barton estate in Exeter...
Fleater
[/quote]

Cheers Fleater -Sounds good to me, please let me know when you're passing by and I'd be very happy to meet up and and have a conversation - this is all positive stuff :)
Last edited by Powerslinkyblinder on Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.