South West UK Support Network

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
Rainbowdear

Re: South West UK Support Network

Post by Rainbowdear »

Powerslinkyblinder wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:59 am
Rainbowdear wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:04 pm Hi Southwesterners and all those beyond. I'm currently renting in Herefordshire /border of S.Wales. I moved here from Dorset 5 years back and miss the SW. Trying to touch base with as many like minded aware peeps with common sense and a working brain :-). We need to form as many support networks as possible as what is coming aint gonna be pretty especially for those who you are official narrative deniers and toxic poison refusers. Most of my old friends have turned to the religion of the sheep and are jabbed up and can it seems no longer grasp the extent of their manipulation. Lucky to have a few left that are awake but all live long distance away. Have joined a few networks on here and great to be amongst like minded folk.
Hey Rainbowdear good to connect. Herefordshire is a really nice area. I've recently moved to a village in the near middle of somewhere. I'm still unvaxxed which is quite amazing given the pressure around us. They're talking of going door to door. They'll need to hold me down before I have it. The more I read, see and hear the more I am certain of their motives. Stay strong!
PowerslinkyB Likewise. I wont ever take their toxic poison masquerading as a fake vaccine. I don't touch any pharma drugs full stop. Herbals/natural meds all the way for me. I'm also electro sensitive so definitely dont need magnetic nano particles (& graphene oxide) surging round my natural being pulling in 5G frequencies and worse :? Our resistance to all this fascism has only just begun in earnest - what they will be chucking at the none conformists over winter 21 with the surges of deaths as the vaccinated succumb to 'normal' winter bugs that their now compromised immune system cant recognise and fight off is going to require nerves of steel, fortitude, strength of conviction and supportive networks like these. I believe good always triumphs over evil eventually but as I'm getting on in years I may not see that outcome - though I truly hope I do. Keep saying no to any of it no matter what they throw at us. We have the power that they want. Blessings to you
EvolveYourHealth

Post by EvolveYourHealth »

Massivist wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:05 am High fives to all and any fine folk who're out there.
If anyone would like to meet up in any of the areas covering Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset or Devon, I'd be a happy chappy to be there with and for whomever you may be!
Will journey far and wide to be with any and all pure untainted free flowing red blooded non genetically mutated brothers and sisters of mankind!
Hey Massivist :) I'm in Devon and looking to meet like minded souls who haven't succumbed to the mind control as well. We could organise a walk on Dartmoor or the coast!
EvolveYourHealth

Lero84 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:24 pm Hi All,

I'm assuming anyone on these forums sees all of the evil shit and propaganda around us.

I'm based in Cardiff and have finally come to the opinion that its not enough to just avoid the jab, and inform people around me to do the same. Active resistance is needed.

I want to meet likeminded people to see what we can do. I have experience in design and marketing and have ideas to spread the truth...but it would be great if we could all pool our skills and experience.

Get in touch if you are interested in discussing further.
Hi Lero, yes I agree active resistance is needed! Personally I think that's done by creating a better way to live and being less dependent on this evil system. Things like being more self sufficient and growing own food, forming communities of resistance as there's power in numbers, using humour to mock how stupid this all is, learning skills like bushcraft, food preservation, foraging etc. Ignore, mock and don't acquiesce to this evil system as much as you can and create something better. I know this is easier said than done though.

My background is in project management in construction but I quit and now I'm a health, fitness and nutrition coach learning how to be healthy in an unhealthy world. I would love to combine my skills with others. Feel free to email me at chris@evolveyourhealthpersonaltraining.com
Massivist

Post by Massivist »

Hey there brother, evolveyourhealth.. cheers for the shout. Absolutely, I'd be honoured to join for a wonder on the moors or anywhere else can be arranged, the sooner the better for us all! From your handle, I'd say we'd share a commonality or two! It's our time now.. See you when we do buddy!
Massivist

Post by Massivist »

Howdy Lero84.
I'll not need persuading to take a trip over your way. A journey of continual world movement creates many skills. Nearly two decades in thought of solutions for our present moment. When you all meet, I'm in brother!
Fellow Crow-nee
Lero84

Post by Lero84 »

Hi Massivist, EvolveYourHealth and Rainbowdear, good to get in contact with you all :)

Do you have any allies (non sheeple) where you are all based?
EvolveYourHealth

Lero84 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:48 pm Hi Massivist, EvolveYourHealth and Rainbowdear, good to get in contact with you all :)

Do you have any allies (non sheeple) where you are all based?
Hi Lero. I have a couple friends that know it's all bonkers but they think we will just have to accept getting jabbed and accepting this new normal as we won't be able to live a normal life otherwise. Other than that all my family are totally brainwashed watching BBC every day and believing they have to obey authority and trust in 'doctors' 'science' and 'experts'. Hence why I would like to meet others who have the courage to resist. How about yourself?
Lero84

Post by Lero84 »

Hi Lero. I have a couple friends that know it's all bonkers but they think we will just have to accept getting jabbed and accepting this new normal as we won't be able to live a normal life otherwise. Other than that all my family are totally brainwashed watching BBC every day and believing they have to obey authority and trust in 'doctors' 'science' and 'experts'. Hence why I would like to meet others who have the courage to resist. How about yourself?
[/quote]

Completely understand evolve.

I am from Ireland, but moved to Cardiff with my wife 3 years ago for work. Hence not getting the chance to get on this forum during the day.

Luckily my wife is Mexican and has the same thoughts as me about this scamdemic. I have also managed to get my Mother, Father and Brother in Ireland to see the light by constantly sending them information since this started. But other than that I don't have many allies in Cardiff - Everyone in my last job is a sheep, everyone in my current job is a sheep....It's not that they are stupid, but they just seem to gobble up what the MSM feeds them, which is ridiculous really, but I suppose our education system has removed the need to question anything.

Anyway, I was never a social media person, or on any forums like this...but there is a real need to do something now and meet with like minded people.

I would have liked to go to the protests in London, but it just hasn't been feasible with travel (no car) and work.
LibertyNorthEngland

Post by LibertyNorthEngland »

How long until the govt vaccine mandate includes everyone?
Attachments
218229321_347574080259063_2549409325824597482_n.jpg
218229321_347574080259063_2549409325824597482_n.jpg (42.11 KiB) Viewed 228 times
S1ck

Post by S1ck »

Hi all, just heard some strange info and thought i would share..
Apparently a housing association in my area is telling they're tenants that they can no longer have a front door with a peephole in it because of regulations and are planning to change out all the doors.
So now you wont be able to see whos knocking on your door..
Anyone else hear of this?