South West UK Support Network

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
Powerslinkyblinder

Re: South West UK Support Network

Post by Powerslinkyblinder »

Certainly,
I pass through Exeter frequently. I also have some nieces who live there.
I'm in the marine industry so I am always passing through Devon for Plymouth and Falmouth....
I even work with a boat yard near to the knackers yard near Barton estate in Exeter...
Fleater
[/quote]

Cheers Fleater -Sounds good to me, please let me know when you're passing by and I'd be very happy to meet up and and have a conversation - this is all positive stuff :)
firecoven

Post by firecoven »

Hello from Hampshire
Powerslinkyblinder

Hi Firecoven, great to meet you. How are you? The minister for 'health' has announced this morning mass segregation between the 'double jabbed' and everyone else. I was locked out of Tesco yesterday along with another 5 people due to the red light being on. Doors locked. When we finally got in it was nothing to do with the assistants it just 'did it on its own'. Please reach out. Stay strong.
firecoven

Post by firecoven »

I need to try my local Tescos. Was told it was being revamped till Monday

Keeping positive as much as possible, but it’s scary not knowing who to talk to about what we’re facing. Got a close friend who believes in the German New Medicine so he doesn’t believe in COVID. But he thinks it’s just a waste of time and doesn’t want to waste time with conspiracies

Another acquaintance of mine had the first jab but has concerns for where this country is going.

But the more I listen to Max over the years and others I am more determined. It was great to be amongst many at the two last London freedom protests

It would be great to speak with and help with kindred spirits nearby
Rainbowdear

Post by Rainbowdear »

Hi Southwesterners and all those beyond. I'm currently renting in Herefordshire /border of S.Wales. I moved here from Dorset 5 years back and miss the SW. Trying to touch base with as many like minded aware peeps with common sense and a working brain :-). We need to form as many support networks as possible as what is coming aint gonna be pretty especially for those who you are official narrative deniers and toxic poison refusers. Most of my old friends have turned to the religion of the sheep and are jabbed up and can it seems no longer grasp the extent of their manipulation. Lucky to have a few left that are awake but all live long distance away. Have joined a few networks on here and great to be amongst like minded folk.
S1ck

Post by S1ck »

Wow, nice to see the thread is busy.. I forgot about it and Max reminded me, so it was good to read all your comments and know there are at least a few reasonable people left in this world!!

Chin up, masks off, and smile.. cause it really annoys the fascists :-)
Powerslinkyblinder

Hey Firecoven apologies for late reply I've been dark (internet cut off) as I've moved. I knew something was really sinister when they put those traffic lights up at the front of supermarkets. Anyways they've let the plebs out for the Euros, 80,000 in Wembly just intime for the Lamba variant to make its entrance. What if...what if they engineered the whole thing and all the players, refs, line staff and the rest are vaxxed with the nano tech and they've been sending subtle EMM's (electro magnetic messages) to the players and the refs to do certain things in a certain way. And hey presto! England Italy final (two of the worst countries to be hit by Convid). Nothing's off the table at this point.
Powerslinkyblinder

Rainbowdear wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:04 pm Hi Southwesterners and all those beyond. I'm currently renting in Herefordshire /border of S.Wales. I moved here from Dorset 5 years back and miss the SW. Trying to touch base with as many like minded aware peeps with common sense and a working brain :-). We need to form as many support networks as possible as what is coming aint gonna be pretty especially for those who you are official narrative deniers and toxic poison refusers. Most of my old friends have turned to the religion of the sheep and are jabbed up and can it seems no longer grasp the extent of their manipulation. Lucky to have a few left that are awake but all live long distance away. Have joined a few networks on here and great to be amongst like minded folk.
Hey Rainbowdear good to connect. Herefordshire is a really nice area. I've recently moved to a village in the near middle of somewhere. I'm still unvaxxed which is quite amazing given the pressure around us. They're talking of going door to door. They'll need to hold me down before I have it. The more I read, see and hear the more I am certain of their motives. Stay strong!
Massivist

Post by Massivist »

High fives to all and any fine folk who're out there.
If anyone would like to meet up in any of the areas covering Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset or Devon, I'd be a happy chappy to be there with and for whomever you may be!
Will journey far and wide to be with any and all pure untainted free flowing red blooded non genetically mutated brothers and sisters of mankind!
Lero84

Post by Lero84 »

Hi All,

I'm assuming anyone on these forums sees all of the evil shit and propaganda around us.

I'm based in Cardiff and have finally come to the opinion that its not enough to just avoid the jab, and inform people around me to do the same. Active resistance is needed.

I want to meet likeminded people to see what we can do. I have experience in design and marketing and have ideas to spread the truth...but it would be great if we could all pool our skills and experience.

Get in touch if you are interested in discussing further.