So. California/Ventura county

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
SpiritofVeritas86

So. California/Ventura county

Post by SpiritofVeritas86 »

hi, looking for people to connect with in my corner of the world. also, im noticing very few businesses especially specialty stores and restaurants that are NOT enforcing the muzzle, and dont even honor exemptions of any kind, even if you have a dr note (which shouldnt matter anyway)!! we should not have to ask permission to not suffocate ourselves!!!! does anyone know of places other than the bars, of course which are generally relaxed (in the 805 specifically) of the places that do not discriminate? i only know of ONE restaurant, but they are kind of exoensive, and ONE grocery store! i just want to be able to get back to being able to shop freely and do this magical thing called going inside to do normal human things without being harassed! spirit knows ive had quite enough of that due to past trauma which led to horrible, debilitating mental illness in which confrontations could send me over the edge.
all my friends and family have either gone in the way of the covidiot slave, or they live too far away! i tried freedom cells, but nothing became of that and i even got attacked and cyberstalked on there!
so i call out to you guys. how about it? i really could use a local friend! i used to be so active, in fact i have so many hobbies and interests, and went out all the time, but now im lucky if i go out twice a week.

thanks for reading, hope to meet some of you!
[Burn]

Re: So. California/Ventura county

Post by [Burn] »

I'm a minor in Lancaster, California. I use XMPP for private messaging (painless to set-up and doesn't require email or personal information).
SpiritofVeritas86

Post by SpiritofVeritas86 »

is anyone here ACTUALLY local and genuinely wanting to make friends in the name of medical freedom and NOT just trying to promote something claiming to be from "nearby"? im being serious here! i have no time or patience for spam!!
C_dub

Post by C_dub »

Hi Spirt,
Sorry if you find this a waist of time. I'm no longer in Ventura, but when I was there I found so many like minded people with the group Stand up Santa Barbara. I hope you can make the effort to reach out, go out and talk with the group. I met Judy Mikovits and friends and some really cool regular people. Outside of that, my old like-minded neighbors in Camarillo have cocktails every friday in their driveway, everyone invited. I'll hook up up if you want. Not sure what is local for you as Ventura county is fairly large. Big Love to ya,C
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Aahhh...You Brought back Memories of Surfing Pt Dume and Trancas Canyon, Malibu. 😍🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿