Tyler, Texas

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
HKatie11

Tyler, Texas

Post by HKatie11 »

Hello all! I have lived all over the United States. I've been to France, Italy, and Costa Rica. My next job assignment is in Tyler, Texas. I have lived in San Antonio before. I am looking for a like minded community. I am learning how to prepare. I just got started last year so I have a lot to learn. I am a healthcare provider. I do NOT administer the jab. I am allergic to vaccines now. Not anti vaxx. I really appreciate Max! I was lucky enough to come across one of his videos while looking for something else. I am conservative politically. But ultimately I know that the government is just trying to divide and conquer. Please respond on this thread if you are in the Tyler, Texas area. I work Mon-Fri but I will check this on the weekends. We are at war and we have to get together to fight this tyranny in a peaceful way! Wishing you peace and strength friends! You are not alone! :)
mxp5769

Re: Tyler, Texas

Post by mxp5769 »

Hi HKatie11,

I am in Sherman, TX. Looks pretty desolate up this way for people interested in gathering. Not sure how far away Tyler is. Have you found a group?
Shadowfax

Re: Tyler, Texas

Post by Shadowfax »

mxp5769 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:17 pm Hi HKatie11,

I am in Sherman, TX. Looks pretty desolate up this way for people interested in gathering. Not sure how far away Tyler is. Have you found a group?
In the North Texas area
I was recently up in McKinney and shocked to see how close the concrete jungle has crept toward Sherman. And how my former home in Denton has been absorbed.. Really has become a massive megaplex ....from Mansfield/Midlothian to McKinney to Denton to Ft Worth
Scary future I see up there