Nimbin

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
Skywalker

Nimbin

Post by Skywalker »

Great to log on and see so many in the Northern Rivers with huge dreams and with a good understanding of where we are at and what needs to be done.

I’ve avoided the news and haven’t played the charade and had been fine until yesterday. I went to Big W and wasn’t allowed in unless double vaxxed, checked KMart and the same thing. I also had a job interview for a great little job, turned up and wasn’t allowed in without my vax passport. The guy was really good and I had a long chat with him. He got the link to the Fair Work Commission findings re mandatory vaccination and he’s keen to see what they say when he calls ‘them’ to ask about employing me in the context of those findings. I’ll update once I hear back.

Seems to me they are programming us for rolling it out across more essential products and inspired me with some thinking I’d been doing re food security. There’s a huge community here and so many members on here in the area that are experts with great ideas and I’m excited to see how we can connect.

I’m working on a website to support Assange and track responses or non responses to letters we send to politicians and business leaders about their position on Assange and if they do support him, what are they doing to help. I’ve got the charitable purpose drafted around Julian’s treatment with respect to UN Conventions we’ve signed and think we can easily expand it to cover the general population for its right to live without fear and with work opportunities; it’s not like they don’t give us much to work with so focusing on the right ones is important. It’s largely ready to go, if someone wants to throw around ideas and help me get some energy back, I’ll get it finished and will need board members to register as a charity.

Other than that, I’ve been speaking to some local land holders who are keen to setup horticulture projects on their places and don’t feel they could do it themselves. Whilst I’m keen to learn horticulture, I’m no expert but am an expert at developing software solutions to support and manage processes. I’ve got some ideas I’d love to share and grow if anyone’s interested.

I’ll try to get down to the local markets mentioned in other posts and look forward to meeting a few of you.
Skywalker

Re: Nimbin

Post by Skywalker »

I wanted to respond to some locals messages directly but messages are all sat in the outbox. It says I should contact an administrator; I messaged Max but it’s sat in the outbox too! Any suggestions?
Cheers
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: Nimbin

Post by Liberalis »

Skywalker wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:50 am I wanted to respond to some locals messages directly but messages are all sat in the outbox. It says I should contact an administrator; I messaged Max but it’s sat in the outbox too! Any suggestions?
Cheers
The messages will be sat in the outbox until the users read them and then they will be moved to the sent box. It is just the way the system works. Nothing wrong, just a case of waiting for members to reply to you.

All the best ;)
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"