Angel's Posting's

Topics covering the globalist psychopaths, eugenics, paedophilia, secret societies and the plan for a new world order.
Angel

Re: Angel's Posting's

Post by Angel »

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'

Monotti Protocol Producer Robin Monotti Graziadei today forwarded a message he received from singer Eric Clapton in which Clapton reports adverse reactions he suffered after submitting to the shot, regrets having undergone the procedure, and asks, "where have all the rebels gone?"

The message reads:

I am an old timer, I have survived, with great help, addiction and alcoholism, and stand now in the greatest dilemma of my life...

I have inwardly stood against our ‘elected leaders’ since brexit, intuitively doubting their integrity and character...

With the arrival of C-19 I hoped that C Henegan, S Gupta and Jay B would lead the way, but when imperial college stepped up with their jailers key, I knew we were in deep trouble...

I am a man of faith, albeit abstract, and what I felt and saw unfold in March ‘20 began to lead me away from govt rhetoric and the devotion of the general public to the PM and his cronies...

I looked for heroes in the house, and found C Walker, Desmond Swayne, and in unfortunate retirement, Lord Sumption...

On YouTube I found Hugotalks and Talk Radio... that was all....

Then I was directed to Van M, that’s when I found my voice, and even though I was singing his words, they echoed in my heart...

I recorded “stand and deliver” in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn...

In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one...

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone....

Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys...

I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart...

I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know...

I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative, it just asks;

“Where have all the rebels gone?
Hiding behind their computer screens
Where’s the spirit, where is the soul
Where have all the rebels gone”

I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here...

I believe with these things we can prevail

EC"

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.or ... the-needle
I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...

Love Angel ❤️

https://dai.ly/x3nks2x

Previous thread here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1687
Angel

Post by Angel »

Freed Traitor Jonathan Pollard Calls Biden Admin An 'Enemy' That Must Be Destroyed In Keynote Speech

"What we're talking about is Amalek, pure and simple," Pollard said in keynote speech at Jerusalem Day gala.

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
May. 12, 2021

Jonathan Pollard on Monday delivered a keynote speech at a prominent yeshiva in Israel as part of a Jerusalem Day gala where he called for the Biden administration and officials in the State Department to be destroyed for being insufficiently pro-Israel.

Pollard, a US-born Jewish-American Naval intelligence analyst who stole massive troves of US military secrets and sold them to Israel, was released from prison in 2015 by President Obama to soften the blow of the Iran nuclear deal but insisted he not be allowed to travel to Israel.

In late 2020, Attorney General William Barr's Department of Justice quietly ended Pollard's parole to allow him to "make aliyah" in Israel.

Pollard was swiftly flown to Israel on billionaire pro-Israel GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson's private plane and given a hero's welcome by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in addition to Israeli citizenship and a pension reserved for ex-Mossad and Shin Bet agents.

On Monday, Pollard delivered the keynote address at the annual Jerusalem Day gala at Mercaz Harav Yeshiva -- "the most prominent yeshiva in the religious Zionist world" -- and called for America's leadership to be destroyed.

Watch

ירושלים במרכז - שידור חי ממרכז הרב

In English 1:39:00 Hr and Min

Juicy at 1:55:00

I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...

Love Angel ❤️

Angel

Post by Angel »

FRAUD & CRYPTO - WHAT THEY DONT TELL YOU | PIPELINE SHUT DOWN | JUNE 2021 CRASH

I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...

Love Angel ❤️

Angel

Post by Angel »

FR JAMES ALTMAN 04-25-2021 GOOD SHEPHERD SUNDAY HOMILY

I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...

Love Angel ❤️

Angel

Post by Angel »

I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...

Love Angel ❤️

Angel

Post by Angel »

Even in 2013, Canada’s houses of worship must offer sanctuary

How is it possible that in Canada in 2013 "Sanctuary," a medieval concept of Church protection, is still necessary? As we reflect on today, International Human Rights Day, we must also contemplate the fact that desperate, stateless people have come here with a hope that Canada would treat them fairly, would strive to understand the brutal circumstances which forced them to leave their homes and dream of being welcomed in a country with a once proud reputation for kindness and sensitivity. Instead they have had to go into hiding under the protection of a Church with the hope that compassion will in the end win out.

Sanctuary is an ancient practice in the Jewish and Christian traditions and it has taken many and different forms throughout history. In ancient Israel there were cities of refuge, in the medieval period people sought sanctuary in a church to escape the wrath of a feudal lord, during the Nazi period monks and nuns hid Jews within their monasteries, in the United States churches and synagogues offered sanctuary to refugees from Central America in the 80s and now in Europe today there is a "New Sanctuary Movement" to protect desperate refugees who have made the harrowing voyage across the Mediterranean. And for the last thirty years Sanctuary has been reclaimed as an affirmation of human rights in Canada.

Across this country, here and there, in Vancouver, Regina, Toronto, Montreal and other places, people are living in a church. Mostly these people come from countries that while designated "safe" by new legislation enacted by the Harper government is far from it. Places like Hungary, Croatia, Chile and Mexico are a few of the places where frightened refugees arrive with the hope that they will be safe from harm. Sadly though they find themselves in a place meant for worship. The desire to live has driven them into a church in search of safety.

These places of sanctuary are remarkable outposts of decency in Canada today. They are united in a network of faith called the Canadian Sanctuary network. They understand what they are doing not only as an act of faith but also as a responsibility as citizens. The sanctuary network, drawing on some of the wisdom of the Sanctuary movement in the United States, has articulated its actions as a "civil initiative". Offering Sanctuary is not an act of civil disobedience but rather an effort to uphold the law when a government has ceased to do so.

Our country has a Constitution which claims to uphold the right to "the security of the person" and has signed international treaties upholding human rights, the rights of children, a Convention Against Torture that prohibits sending a person back to torture. When our government does not uphold these laws, then citizens and people of faith can and must take a "civil initiative" to do so.

Sanctuary is a space within a church or synagogue or place of worship that marks out a space of holiness. In desperate times, such as ours, it becomes a place of memory and hope – a space to remember that human life is sacred and worthy of protection. It is a space beyond the reach of the state where conscience and freedom of religion can be exercised.

It is their defence against the darkness that has descended. Thankfully, there remain pinpricks of light. Groups such as the Jewish Refugee Action Network and the Canadian Council of Refugees are speaking out. But more must be done. With the spectre of our government using anti-refugee legislation to jail children and deny basic health care to those seeking refuge we can no longer remain silent.

The great Jewish philosophers have told us that at times of moral crisis a person should not say "I will go to my house where I will eat and drink and be at peace with myself". We must all act on behalf of those less fortunate.

Bernie M. Farber is a founding member of the Jewish Refugee Action Network, a writer and human rights advocate. Today he is Senior VP with Gemini Power Corp where he works in partnership with First Nations to build on reserve sustainable industries.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... e15848901/

I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...

Love Angel ❤️

Angel

Post by Angel »

Ontario Canada

Canada

Nova Scotia judge grants injunction to prohibit and arrest anti-lockdown protestors

A Nova Scotia Supreme Court judge granted the province’s government an injunction to stop Canadians from protesting COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns.

According to Justice Scott Norton, the injunction also prohibits organizers from promoting the rallies on social media and allows authorities to arrest anyone who fails to follow the ruling.

“Their plan to gather in-person in large numbers, without social distancing and without masks, in contravention of the public health recommendations and orders shows a callous and shameful disregard for the health and safety of their fellow citizens,” said Norton.

A rally by the group “Freedom Nova Scotia” was planned to be held at Citadel Hill, Halifax on Saturday afternoon and another one was scheduled later that day in Barrington.

In the decision, Norton described anti-lockdown rally organizers as “uninformed or wilfully blind” to the evidence behind health restrictions.

“I am personally all for freedom of speech, but will not allow the select few to jeopardize our ability to crush this third wave,” said Nova Scotia Premier Iain Rankin.

“People have a right to share their views but while we’re in a province wide lockdown, in the middle of a third wave, it is incumbent for all of us to protect each other by following public health protocols.”

According to CTV News, the injunction will be in place for as long as the province’s state of emergency is in effect.

As reported by True North fellow Lindsay Shepherd, provincial and federal governments have been unable to answer whether anti-lockdown protests actually lead to COVID-19 outbreaks.

Recent studies have shown that casual outdoor COVID transmission rates were much lower than previously believed.

According to Ontario’s COVID-19 Science Advisory Table member Dr. Peter Jüni, outdoor activities present a “low-risk” of transmissions.

This week, the US Centre for Disease Control also issued an advisory statement saying that “less than 10%” of COVID-19 case transmissions have occurred outdoors.

https://tnc.news/2021/05/14/nova-scotia ... rotestors/
I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...

Love Angel ❤️

Angel

Post by Angel »

VACCINE SHEDDING WEBINAR

I Love Corona ❤️

So have a good time...