Astrology Thread

Covering the subjects of Astrology, Tarot, I Ching, Dowsing, Numerology and all other forms of divination.
Firestarter

Re: Astrology Thread

Post by Firestarter »

bean wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:03 pmInteresting post regards Mithras, though only 12 zodiac signs I`ll share some links and copy and paste it in a Mithras Astrology thread to be discussed :)
Odin (Father from the Norse Trinity) is also very interesting...

Here's another ancient related picture.
The number 12 – zodiac signs, number of months, sons of Jacob (Israel) and apostles – dates back all the way to the Sumerians. See the following Sumerian tablet, dated 3000 BC or older.
https://arthuride.wordpress.com/tag/odin/
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
bean

Post by bean »

Liberalis wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:42 pm I am going to look more into Mayan astrology and see where that leads as that resonates with me.

I found some articles on Mayan astrology and Mayan calendar that I like to share.
Next post is for you, Liberalis :)

Mayan Astrology, The Mayan calendar and the Mayan cross: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1849
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Great info bean! The Maya were very advanced in astronomy which is one of the reasons that it interests me.

Interesting stuff.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
muumin

Post by muumin »

Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird »

I’ve never taken astrology seriously, but I found Chinese astrology interesting, according to which I’m a tiger.
Thats interesting,ive never taken Chinese Astrology seriously,but ive found astrology interesting,...go figure,..

I met a bloke who was into Chinese astrology and the i chingy,a while back,..i said to him,im born in the year of the "cat",.."well,..i cant hang around with you he said,..im a tiger,and according to Chinese astrology,you,ll climb up into a tree and pee on me",..
I thoughtfully obliged,..:-)..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
- Goethe
Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird »

Deer:

Mayan Name: Manik
Gem: Amazonite
Friend: Rabbit
Foe: Earth

The Deer tends to be a little eccentric and suffers from wanderlust. They are also, however, innovative and instinctive with a tremendous love for their families and friends. These people simple need time alone, often experiencing the simple pleasure of life in solitude. They are fragile and can be deeply wounded by dishonesty or lack of dependability. Many have a drive to become artists.
So true,so true,..if only people new what a sensitive flower i am,..When they said Deer,they really meant "Stag though",..not like the gentle deer medicine of the north Americans,..
Manik,carries "body lightning",as well,..a lot of shamans born under Manik,..dont ya know,..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
- Goethe
muumin

Post by muumin »

Interesting but intense!
Hidden information may be coming out. We shall see what other dirty facts will be revealed.
muumin

Post by muumin »

Do you feel the new era coming?
I know it's been very hard for many of us and we are still fighting but I feel really upbeat guys.
First of all, we have a full moon on Halloween which hasn't happened since 1944 or something like that.
Then we have Jupiter and Saturn conjunction happening day after the winter solstice.
Traditionally, Jupiter/Saturn conjunction indicates the birth of a new royalty.
I have switched a position with one that had the upper hand too. mwahahaha
So can we....change position ;) Keep going.

The winter soltice will mark the start of the Wind era.
In astrology, there are four elements (Wind, Fire, Water and Earth).
Earth is tangible material and water and fire can be seen but you can't see winds hence invisible influence.
We are now completing the Earth period which was all about power, position, money and all that Capricorn (earth) stuff.
The coming of Wind era meant that invisible stuff will become important instead of money and power etc.
Connection, community, information (IT, AI, intangible currency, block chain), spiritual stuff will become important.

Those that wishes and help people to be happy, bring joy, to fill people and places with light and give warmth and saturate with peaceful energy yet don't look for return or rewards will flourish.
We do what we do but hand the results over to the heavens above, our universe. That's love because you trust.
This is all Aquarius since it is such a socially orientated air sign.

It will be the era love will connects us and we will connect others with love.
Have faith.
muumin

Post by muumin »

WOW...
Everyone talks about buying gold/silver but I've not heard this one. Take heed. Millionaires/Billionaires are doing this.
Buy Swiss Franc just in case there is a reset.

muumin

Post by muumin »

WOW, this video gave me goose bumps. It's all good. Hang in there guys.