Transgenderism - the gateway to transhumanism

Covering technology based topics including cryptocurrency, 5G, nanotechnology, IT, transhumanism, AI, surveillance and cyber security.
Wot The Flock

Transgenderism - the gateway to transhumanism

Post by Wot The Flock »

Yo, I am a feminist. Let's just get that one out the way.

But, we feminists have been fighting against 'transgenderism' for the last 15-20 years. From our point of view, it was quite obvious, having "ladies" with "dicks" in changing rooms was rather abhorrent and pervy. No brainer!

Also transgenderism, the legal precedents for allowing minors to "make their own decisions" to permanent life altering medical treatments - which has been used now in the jabbo rollout. Yep, 16yos (or less!) are now competent to making life-changing medical therapies of any kind! Of course, no proper informed consent with either adults or minors on these jabbos. This also leads into concepts like minors "consenting" to sex. Very pedophilia-like stuff.

It is primarily just another way the agenda ties together. Transgenderism. Pedophilia. Consent. BS medical.

Max (and others) have spoken about the 'no gender human' before. But 'transgenderism' was the ground work for it. Some now, in the alternative community have finally figured out that basic connection but also missing the point, the target were women and girls firstly, but boys secondarily. It was a bit more than the 'divide and conquer' going on, although that was a big part of it.

I want to say though, the degree of misogyny and sexism in this movement makes it difficult for women to join in. So many comments on videos and threads that are along the lines of 'rape her/him up the arse' or calling women men, or men women, etc. Just stop that shit right now. That is not a community I can be a part of. If you cannot support humans regardless of race, sex, or whatever, you are a part of the problem.

If women/blacks/brown/gay are less than, and a form of ridicule, then it is you that are the problem. I am totally sick of seeing that kind of comment in the alternative community.

Bottom line, no one can change sex. It is merely cosmetic surgery. And/or hormones. Humans be different, get the fuck over it. None are less-than just because they are different, not even the ones sucked into the transgender narrative. Just accept people for who they are, and stop pretending to be anything else. No one is 'born in the wrong body', we are all born into our correct bodies. Sex just is. No real mystery.
SeeD_Command

Re: Transgenderism - the gateway to transhumanism

Post by SeeD_Command »

Wot The Flock wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:44 pm Yo, I am a feminist. Let's just get that one out the way.

But, we feminists have been fighting against 'transgenderism' for the last 15-20 years. From our point of view, it was quite obvious, having "ladies" with "dicks" in changing rooms was rather abhorrent and pervy. No brainer!

Also transgenderism, the legal precedents for allowing minors to "make their own decisions" to permanent life altering medical treatments - which has been used now in the jabbo rollout. Yep, 16yos (or less!) are now competent to making life-changing medical therapies of any kind! Of course, no proper informed consent with either adults or minors on these jabbos. This also leads into concepts like minors "consenting" to sex. Very pedophilia-like stuff.

It is primarily just another way the agenda ties together. Transgenderism. Pedophilia. Consent. BS medical.

Max (and others) have spoken about the 'no gender human' before. But 'transgenderism' was the ground work for it. Some now, in the alternative community have finally figured out that basic connection but also missing the point, the target were women and girls firstly, but boys secondarily. It was a bit more than the 'divide and conquer' going on, although that was a big part of it.

I want to say though, the degree of misogyny and sexism in this movement makes it difficult for women to join in. So many comments on videos and threads that are along the lines of 'rape her/him up the arse' or calling women men, or men women, etc. Just stop that shit right now. That is not a community I can be a part of. If you cannot support humans regardless of race, sex, or whatever, you are a part of the problem.

If women/blacks/brown/gay are less than, and a form of ridicule, then it is you that are the problem. I am totally sick of seeing that kind of comment in the alternative community.

Bottom line, no one can change sex. It is merely cosmetic surgery. And/or hormones. Humans be different, get the fuck over it. None are less-than just because they are different, not even the ones sucked into the transgender narrative. Just accept people for who they are, and stop pretending to be anything else. No one is 'born in the wrong body', we are all born into our correct bodies. Sex just is. No real mystery.
Nicely stated. You won't find many misogynist or sexist comments here, people are pretty awake. I look at thecrowhouse forum as 'elite' over most others, in the sense it doesn't require much moderation. People here are respectful of each other and each others opinions. Even when we disagree, you don't see name calling, hate speech or calls for violence against someone.

I completely agree about not allowing minors to 'make their own decisions' regarding life altering medical treatments. One of the reason the government implemented this is like you said, a divisional tactic, but more targeted toward the family unit. I know a few families who went through upheavals and basically disintegrated over this issue. Not only this, but the government takes it a step further by completely covering all medical costs with very little qualifications. The qualifications in most states merely requiring a signature from a therapist and/or taking 1-months worth of hormones before undergoing permanent cosmetic surgeries. I don't give a damn if a guy wants to tuck his penis in or a girl wants to have one installed, just leave me out of it. But there is a lot of pent up anger and pressure in the truth community that is often misdirected and purged on the wrong people. Just remember 99% of people act completely different online versus the balancing affect generated when in close proximity to others and their energy in person. Also remember there are a lot of infiltraitors (spelled that way on purpose) in the truth community who are disproportionately loud and voice-stress in order to sully the characters of authentic and genuine people. They want you to focus on this hate and get angry. See past it and focus on the good.

One last thing. You stated your a feminist. May I ask what this means to you? I've learned there are many different levels to feminists and many seem to take it to the extreme, becoming misandrist's. My own mother personally believes males (white males in particular) are the source of all humanities problems and need to be controlled or eradicated, repeatedly falling for whatever propaganda bones the government tosses her.

Also, I have to ask and feel free not to respond, but I ask everyone this these days. Have you taken the 'Jabbo'?
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Fun fact: Many, and I would argue the majority, of male to female trans are in it for sexual gratification. It is the thought of being a woman that gets them off. The term for this is autogynephilia, a psychological condition in which a man derives pleasure from the fantasy of being female. This also brings clarity as to why there is so much post change regret and suicide. The novelty has worn off, and then reality begins to set in.
Transexual Typology.jpg
Transexual Typology.jpg (500.88 KiB) Viewed 816 times
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wot The Flock wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:44 pm Yo, I am a feminist. Let's just get that one out the way.

For the last 50 years the feminist agenda has been shoved down our throats by the same evil that now support the LGBT madness!

Feminist women want a career, so don't get babies (or at a later age).
LGBT things often don't get children at all, or have to find some sort of "donor" to be able to.
Less babies is less people is depopulation...

10 years ago I didn't even notice that the LGBT agenda was being promoted (how many letter will they add after Q?)...
Now I'm just disgusted that children are being brainwashed into believing that you can simply change gender.

These days you can be sentenced to a mental disorder for just about anything, except if you have the "courage" to come out of the closet, as something in the LGBT spectrum.
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The Austin school district (Texas) introduced transgender education for children as young as 8 in May 2020. The curriculum states that school children will learn differing expressions of gender and how to communicate respectfully about that, along with topics like puberty, reproduction, intercourse, and sexually transmitted diseases and prevention.
Over in the UK, efforts to introduce similar LGBT lessons at schools have met with protests, mainly from Muslim parents: https://web.archive.org/web/20191102141 ... urriculum/

If I turn woman, maybe I could become heavyweight champion boxing… It seems that a lot more (born) men claim that they are really another gender than (born) women?!

The following shows propaganda that we should “admire“ these 10 transgender "celebrities"…
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:11 pm If I turn woman, maybe I could become heavyweight champion boxing…
I believe in you, Firestarter
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

BananaMulcher wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:23 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:11 pm If I turn woman, maybe I could become heavyweight champion boxing…
I believe in you, Firestarter
World intergender 1980s wrestling champion Andy Kaufman...

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Part of my problem with the transgender propaganda is that I find it very confusing. I simply have a difficult time reading and understanding what stories mean.
Sometimes after reading this propaganda I literally need minutes before I can get past the doublespeak...

A "transgender woman" was born as a boy and then has a sex change operation to "become" a woman (even before the operation it should already be referred as a "woman").
A "transgender woman", born as a girl, is less common; and one of the strange things is that they can still have babies (becoming "father" of the child?).

In 2014 in Australia, official records show that 54 "transgender men" gave birth.

A pregnant "transgender male" arrived at a hospital with severe abdominal pains and nurses didn’t consider it an emergency. Healthcare professionals at the hospital didn’t think it could be pregnant because it was listed as a male.
Because nurses thought this patient was a man, the unborn baby didn’t make it and the patient delivered a stillborn baby: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... y-n1006906
bean

Post by bean »

Great thread, thanks!

I rarely make a blanked statement, but this time I will:

Though men and women both have testosterone and estrogen there is really no need for confusion...

Women can never be men
Men can never be women
Women do not produce sperm.
Men do not have eggs and they don`t menstruate.

Basic science!

:)
"Enlightenment is a Destructive Process"
Colby

Post by Colby »

Bigot. What's next your going to say woman born in the wrong body can't compete in woman's sports? Also feminism was a psych op by communists because they knew no offence that woman will always vote for more security free stuff, welfare, big government etc because they are ultimately the dependent gender. Not that there is anything wrong with it it's in your nature you are just not men. This transexual bullshit is caused mostly by perverts 30 years ago they would have just been faggots but now they have to go further for the perversion high. And lets not forget the water and estogen chemicals turning the frogs gay.