Truth research and trusting proprietary technology

Covering technology based topics including 5G, nanotechnology, transhumanism, AI, surveillance and cyber security.
BananaMulcher

Truth research and trusting proprietary technology

Post by BananaMulcher »

During various interviews and screencasts I often glean details about what those in the truth community are using in terms of tech from their screen shares, and am kind of shocked. Often controlled big tech monopolist platforms such as Google search or Windows anything. One would think that truth researchers would seek to avoid censorship, search manipulation and having detailed profiles silently constructed about them. Is this a strategy that I am failing to see? Like "know your adversary"?
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: Truth research and trusting proprietary technology

Post by Liberalis »

I know what you mean and i often wonder this. Most people still use windows os on their PC's and that blows my mind. Gates own company! Apart from the fact that it is the most poorly coded and hideously bloated of the operating systems out there and the least privacy orientated, it is Gates own company, someone who cares as much for privacy laws as Jack the ripper cared for non-violence. I haven't used that shit for 15 years and have never looked back.

There are FOSS software alternatives for all mainstream software so it is a choice to use closed source, proprietary software. If nothing else, by using this software, you are giving power and control away to the very big tech companies that are censoring and tracking etc. I don't know why people still use a lot of this spyware, it baffles me at this stage in the game.

You don't have to be a nerd to avoid these big tech companies and software, you just have to be able to use a search engine.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

I believe you're overthinking the situation. For the most part truth can be hidden in plain sight, right Infront of people and they won't see it because their minds aren't trained to decipher the information correctly. The child-trafficing ring that was discovered using Amazon and a secret code is one example of that.

Secondly, people are learning how the technological weapons used against them operate and are using them to fight back against the 1%, which is why censorship and search manipulation is even a thing nowadays. Also, the Deep Mind Quantum AI has access to highly classified technology that can be classed as magic/sorcery, the least of which has lived your life from birth to death, so profiling is a moot point at this stage...
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

No problems with W7 64 here. Best OS that there is and yes W10 is totally :poo: but not Xp and W7. I have always put them outside and in (tweaking) and I can see how and what is connected and is working in the back but I am also in IT so I now the ins and outs of these two OS. Windows Xp works also still fine here :cowboy:
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

I truly believe that proprietary technology has been a huge component in enabling the deception we are living through. Devices and software which behave in an opaque fashion, dutifully uploading detailed behavioral data to its masters. The public has accepted, or is unaware of, the consequences that come with typographic profiling, integrated device (advertising) IDs, page scripts which record site visits down to every mouse movement, etc. Technocrats now have perfect datasets to know far in advance how entire societies will respond to their misdoings.

I genuinely worry about the possibility that even strong individuals with incredible constitution, such as James Corbett, may be affected (or currently are affected) causing them to fall under misdirection or miss key information while sifting through hoardes of propaganda. Moreover, groups of likeminded people such as those here, are increasingly coming under a microscope of ever improving clarity.
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

BananaMulcher wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:36 am "FEAR"

Targeted Individuals, Voice 2 Skull & Psychological Warfare...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GNbzwlQSfr2i/
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(: