Goods Bought in China

This is the section for all general discussions.
S-19

Goods Bought in China

Post by S-19 »

:arrow: Seem to be stocking the shelves where I shop these days. Clothing and crockery from there seem to be cornering a lot of store space. My query is this: Do you guys feel confident buying goods from China? I've watched videos from Max and others where they talk of the dangers of graphene, nonatechnology, etc and it's had the effect of putting me off buying Chinese goods. But is this approach rational? China is, after all, a vast country with an expanding economy exporting worldwide, even before all this shennigans kicked off. Or are my concerns akin to this video from China below :arrow: A lot of Bull :?:

"If you already know it is bad and do it, you commit a sin difficult to redress."

G.I. Gurdjieff (Aphorism 8)
SeeD_Command

Re: Goods Bought in China

Post by SeeD_Command »

Holy Cow! That's some final destination shit!!

On a serious note, it's a misconception to think of Chinese products as junk or contaminated. There's this long running belief that Chinese products are junk, and they are for the most part, but ask yourself why? They manufacture products to the specifications provided to them. It's the fault of the companies directing them to build product of poor quality, not the Chinese themselves. They're the most capable country in the world right now. I understand there's this running debate between people as to what power really is and I've heard a lot of nonsensical answers in this regard. The answer is exacting and fairly simple. Power is defined by what you or your organization is capable of, nothing more and nothing less. Beyond what you are capable of acting upon does not constitute power. It has everything to do with the material and human resources within your possession and what you can do with them. Similar to a show of force, anything beyond this is a deception.

My point is that any added (hidden) ingredients to products would surely be at the request of the company, not some insidious covert addition.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

It's not that I think that stuff from there is rubbish, more like what if some 'alternative' people are right and China is effectively at war with the West, might it not be a new form of warfare to include "some insidious covert addition" (well put). I disagree with your final line SeeD, it's a communist regime, as I see it the party calls the shots (including the fake job ones).
"If you already know it is bad and do it, you commit a sin difficult to redress."

SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

It could be, but what I meant in the last sentence is that the company ordering the product would basically be in cahoots with the manufacturer knowing full-well their product is contaminated.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Ah, I see, interesting point. Well, maybe it's the case that they're in cahoots because they're over a barrel. The surprising thing for me is that I'm finding it difficult to come across items such as crockery that isn't made in China. :?

Brenik+

Post by Brenik+ »

S-19 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:36 pm It's not that I think that stuff from there is rubbish, more like what if some 'alternative' people are right and China is effectively at war with the West, might it not be a new form of warfare to include "some insidious covert addition" (well put). I disagree with your final line SeeD, it's a communist regime, as I see it the party calls the shots (including the fake job ones).
There is more powerful player in the game than China.

Comment under this video: https://www.bit chute.com/video/AXTCcwsVQ7ts/ by Cleansocks
Kissinger and friends opened up China in the 1970's in response to powerful US manufacturing unions. So you think the Chinese own all those factories in China now? Kissinger and his ilk didn't invest in a windfall of cheap labor, zero regulations? Your own government is pushing jobs off to China through regulations because they own many of those factories personally. The Clintons, Bushes, Kissingers, Gore, Netenyaho's of he the world likely own those factories. They're selling Americans out. And they take advantage of the vast labor pool and no regulations China has to offer while piling on the regulations everywhere else. Wouldn't you? While Germany's pipelines are being destroyed, China is busy planning an oil pipeline to Russia.

Chinese factories will copy every successful internal combustion engine the Germans, Japanese and Americans ever made as well as every other manufactured good. You can order them online now! Americans will have to buy shite EV's while China will sell and buy whatever they want. The US, Japan and Germany's manufacturing might is being stolen and copied by the powers that shouldn't be. China is where all manufacturing will go. BASF is straight up packing up and moving to China. Who's next? All of GE? All of VW? MG is already owned by the Chinese. But who is actually behind these Chinese? All Asians? Or the Ashkenazis? The US, Germany and Japan will watch all the fruits of their labor vanish off to China. This is an American construct since Nixon and Kissinger opened up China in the 1970's.

Something I heard long ago that struck me as odd. Sam Walton, the owner of Walmart said to one of his truck drivers, this truck driver was telling the story, Sam Walton said to the truck driver back in the 1970's, "Stick with me kid, and I'll make you a millionaire." How did Sam Walton know he and all his early employees would become millionaires? I suspect Sam Walton did a deal with Kissinger et al. The plan at the time was Walmart would get exclusive rights to goods made in Kissinger's Chinese factories that will put all the other merchants out of business. Merchants that sold goods manufactured in the US. What could China do prior to the 1970's? Nothing. Half their population was still strung out on heroine. They had absolutely nothing in terms of manufacturing might.

The Chinese (Kissinger et al) are coming for the car companies next. Ford, GM, VW, and the Japanese. They're trying to put all those companies out of business first by making us buy shite EVs, meanwhile the Chinese (Kissinger et al) will continue to produce, and acquire legacy car brands. They have MG and others already. The Chinese people are merely slaves to the same old cast of characters, and I'd wager the CCP are just front men for the likes of Kissinger et al. Front men who're keeping law and order of course, keeping the slaves in line. Meanwhile the fruits of the labor of generations before us, Americans, Germans, Canadians, Japanese, all of it is being stolen, copied and manufactured without all the regulations those factory owners are putting on us. Prove me wrong
pierre

Post by pierre »

my best swearing (fortunately it is for me and the birds in the bush here) is for W@($*(@HD)#$ chinese plastic @#*(%&(FHKL#$ thank you China...
today it was some fuel line hose on ebay that came with two complimentary screw style clamps.
in the ebay feedback I said thanks for those as they were not expected from the description and photos (that I can recollect).(and I did need them)
but one of them, phillips style, could not be used as inside where the phillips head has to go one of the four slots was filled with metal. I started to try to drill it out with my dremel tool, but realised I could still use a blade screwdriver.
I hate to try the complimentary peanuts if I purchased beer that way.