How Many Angels Betrayed God, Went To Hell & Became Demons?

This is the section for all general discussions.
Sunfang

How Many Angels Betrayed God, Went To Hell & Became Demons?

Post by Sunfang »

...............................................................................................

https://youtu.be/27nKT1FHWCM
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
S-19

Re: How Many Angels Betrayed God, Went To Hell & Became Demons?

Post by S-19 »

I came across a video echoing this interpretation of the Book of Job, I'll see if I can find it and post it here.
"If you already know it is bad and do it, you commit a sin difficult to redress."

G.I. Gurdjieff (Aphorism 8)
S-19

Post by S-19 »

It's proving difficult to locate, but the guy states that nowhere in the Bible is there a mention of a third of the Angels been cast down to Earth, which is consistant with your video, Sunfang.
"If you already know it is bad and do it, you commit a sin difficult to redress."

theviolentguru22

Post by theviolentguru22 »

Go to the library and get a book with the name "Jesus" in the title & walk around in public, its hilarious. I use to do it with the bible but the name hits them different lol.

God bless
JESUS IS LORD
CHRIST IS KING
Yeshua
Yahshuah
Whoever you call him, were winning this.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

S-19 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:28 am It's proving difficult to locate, but the guy states that nowhere in the Bible is there a mention of a third of the Angels been cast down to Earth, which is consistant with your video, Sunfang.
Revelations 12:4 “and it’s tail (of the fiery colored dragon) drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to earth.”

Revelations 12:9 “so down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.”
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Found it :) :

(garrettabc, I believe that Dr. Heiser addresses your point. I know that it's over forty minutes long, but I found it to be very interesting.)

garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

He addresses Revelation 12:4, but does not go in depth and no mention of the connection with verse 9.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

garrettabc wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:59 pm He addresses Revelation 12:4, but does not go in depth and no mention of the connection with verse 9.
Ok, going to check it out again.

Lexi

Post by Lexi »

garrettabc wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:12 am
S-19 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:28 am It's proving difficult to locate, but the guy states that nowhere in the Bible is there a mention of a third of the Angels been cast down to Earth, which is consistant with your video, Sunfang.
Revelations 12:4 “and it’s tail (of the fiery colored dragon) drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to earth.”

Revelations 12:9 “so down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.”
This is correct & apparently is wasn't these fallen angles who became the Demons It was their off springs, the Nephilim/Giants.

Genesis 6
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. Isaiah 40:22
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Yeah, good point garrettabc. This intermingling of Satan and Lucifer in texts (both scriptural and otherwise) can be quite confusing :?