Predictions !

This is the section for all general discussions.
Mazz85

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »

Any one else seeing these handsignals everywhere?

Usually see them in videos like in y-o-u-t-u-b-e and b-i-t-c-h-u-t-e, but now i start to see them live outside.

I also noticed this stuff onmy parents, i keep getting number 6 & 9 from my mom, numbers 2 and 5 from my dad.

NPC bots ?
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Mazz85 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:16 pm Opinion about the U.S. Capitol Hill thingy?

I say it was Antifa or similar group ordered by Democrats, and they just let them in with minimum guards.
They say the door lock mechanism was recently updated into modern version, you just dont smash it open.

Democrats... you do the MIRROR flip what you get ?

All That is Irrelevant
I Don't Operate in Their Bullshit MEDEA World at All Mazz.
Could Not Give One Shit About ALL Their Obvious Soros Funded PSYOPs.

In the Realm of the Senses and Perceptions, the Manipulation is Constant.
I Haven't Watched Their Programming Devices for Years and Though I am Aware of the Bullshit They are Pedalling I Observe it Clearly for What it Is and Yes, It Is ALL Inverted by Design.

I Give it No Energy.

Here in Maya the Time/Space Construct Holds a Gravity (See what I Did There) but I Innerstand that this Place is ALL Smoke and Mirrors.
I Don't 'Believe' much of Anything, Anymore and I Braille my Way for the Most Part with Intuition and Empathy as Much as i can Consciously bring to the Table.

More and More I Feel this may be a Simulacrum, a Hologram of Sorts and I am Responsible for My Part in It.
What I Think, Say, Do and Manifest.

Rabbit Holed the Flat, Round, Toroid and the Dome.
Don't Care Anymore Really, Doesn't Matter.
Until and Unless We are Free to Take Over the System and Investigate Fully Without Their Dominance and Control We Can't Truly Know.
Until We Have Access to the Vatican Underground Archives and the DUMB's.
It Only Matters What I Think and Do and How I Show Up in My Life and Lessons.

Been Listening to Jason Breshears' Research (Archaix.com) on the Phoenix Events and AIX for the Past Few Months and that makes Sense and Fills in a Lot of Dots Re the Repeating Resets /Mud Floods etc, BUT at the End of the Day, I Know I Really Have No Idea What this Place IS and Neither Does Anyone Else.
All Conjecture UNTIL We Get the Reins in OUR Hands.

Knew this was Maya from age 13 and am Now 63 so the Deepening of That Realisation has been Constant and Ongoing.

Bottom Line is WE Are One Humanity and All that INTENDS to DIVIDE Us is OF Them and I Don't Play OR Give it ANY Louche/Loosh.

Welcome to the Thunder Dome, Mate
🥰🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

Boadicea wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:16 pm
Mazz85 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:16 pm Opinion about the U.S. Capitol Hill thingy?

I say it was Antifa or similar group ordered by Democrats, and they just let them in with minimum guards.
They say the door lock mechanism was recently updated into modern version, you just dont smash it open.

All That is Irrelevant

I Haven't Watched Their Programming Devices for Years and Though I am Aware of the Bullshit They are Pedalling I Observe it Clearly for What it Is and Yes, It Is ALL Inverted by Design.

I Give it No Energy.

Here in Maya the Time/Space Construct Holds a Gravity (See what I Did There) but I Innerstand that this Place is ALL Smoke and Mirrors.
I Don't 'Believe' much of Anything, Anymore and I Braille my Way for the Most Part with Intuition and Empathy as Much as i can Consciously bring to the Table.

More and More I Feel this may be a Simulacrum, a Hologram of Sorts and I am Responsible for My Part in It.

Until and Unless We are Free to Take Over the System and Investigate Fully Without Their Dominance and Control We Can't Truly Know.

Been Listening to Jason Breshears' Research (Archaix.com) on the Phoenix Events and AIX for the Past Few Months and that makes Sense and Fills in a Lot of Dots Re the Repeating Resets /Mud Floods etc, BUT at the End of the Day, I Know I Really Have No Idea What this Place IS and Neither Does Anyone Else.

Knew this was Maya from age 13 and am Now 63 so the Deepening of That Realisation has been Constant and Ongoing.

Bottom Line is WE Are One Humanity and All that INTENDS to DIVIDE Us is OF Them and I Don't Play OR Give it ANY Louche/Loosh.

🥰🙏

Struck a nerve did i?

If it comes down to full anarchy i take that too, trying to be mindfull on everything.

This current life does not work, that is certain.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Mazz85 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:45 pm

All That is Irrelevant

I Give it No Energy.

🥰🙏

Struck a nerve did i?

If it comes down to full anarchy i take that too, trying to be mindfull on everything.

This current life does not work, that is certain.
Struck a nerve? I doubt it.

Missed the moral of the explanation? Yea, I'm thinking so.

I completely agree Cass, we'll only argue until we have true access to real information and until then we will be divided by opinions based on theory and not hard evidence.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

Dropfeed on MIRROR flip^^

:D
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

Best way to push dropfeed on us is by comedy, so it is easy to mock.
Warp75

Post by Warp75 »

Mazz85 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:44 pm Best way to push dropfeed on us is by comedy, so it is easy to mock.
I think you need to chill a bit Mazz.
We’re not the enemy & it definitely ain’t no competition.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Welcome to the Thunder Dome, Mate [/color]🥰🙏
Happy 50th Anniversary Boa/Cass

re Thunder Drone
yes I know the feeling, my chainsaw does not work either, 19 years and 15 rebuilds later...too much blaster and not enough master in the workshop. but I never give up.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

Warp75 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:50 pm
Mazz85 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:44 pm Best way to push dropfeed on us is by comedy, so it is easy to mock.
I think you need to chill a bit Mazz.
We’re not the enemy & it definitely ain’t no competition.
I am chill as i possibly can at this point.

Plenty stuff in my brain that needs to get out, trying to put them in some type of order that is easy to follow and easy to explain.

I maintain this crazyness pretty much by gaming, i am also looking into creating my own games maybe, i have all this energy and cant use it anywhere.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

It is simpler to give data in small sets, than one big boom aint it?