Partially awake journalists; helpful or harmful?

This is the section for all general discussions.
BananaMulcher

Partially awake journalists; helpful or harmful?

Post by BananaMulcher »

By partially awake I mean people like Del Bigtree or Tim Pool who push the concept that there is some novel dangerous boogeyman disease, despite recognizing the overreach that lie has enabled. Do you think they are ultimately detrimental to the truth? Or a helpful bridge to reach normies?
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
foundaname

Re: Partially awake journalists; helpful or harmful?

Post by foundaname »

I found Tim Pool to be harmful in my opinion. His extreme gymnastics to remain 'neutral' and telling people to trust their doctor instead of doing research on the matter is what turns me off. And what is worse, a lot of people like him are doing the same so they can stay on upoop.
pierre

Post by pierre »

I listen to the Ted and Austin Broer show, Christians and Jew aware.
They think there is something out there. I do not know that there isn't
Between the Bioweapon, Psyops, and most of all 1 yr of jabbed and masked breeders of God knows what, there is plenty of room for caution on it.
Most of all the abandonment of science and the dereliction of duty of the media mean we have to make up our own minds, we can make mistakes. The main thing is correcting them when proven wrong.
DBigtree I dont watch much (time constraints) but his one with the mask and his own son and the CO2 meter was a classic.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

I find it slightly irritating when I hear a lie repeated, but I know I repeated the same type of stuff before I learned. I’m sure I still believe some stuff that are untrue, it will take more time to de-program myself.

I don’t think it hurts much. It’s good that we have guys that are able to have professional productions which helps make the information seem more legit or appealing to the normies.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

garrettabc wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:57 am I find it slightly irritating when I hear a lie repeated, but I know I repeated the same type of stuff before I learned. I’m sure I still believe some stuff that are untrue, it will take more time to de-program myself.
To be fully transparent, I myself was largely trapped in the "US vs China" box in early 2020. I had no idea the sources of our ills extended so far beyond that.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."