Alternative media exposed

This is the section for all general discussions.
Firestarter

Re: Alternative media exposed

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:27 pmIn general an important problem in brainwashing us, is that we aren't capable of reading anymore. We prefer to watch mindnumbing TV, or Youtube videos. Us watching videos (instead of reading) is in fact one of the main reason we are controlled so easily (and conspiracy theorists are just as easily fooled as the normies).
Because Corbett (or Max Igan for that mather) mostly reaches his audience through videos, effectively he is part of the problem (probably without even knowing).
In one of those great examples of irony, James Corbett is doing a series on "mass media".
The irony here is that Corbett explains how TV puts us in a state of half-sleep and turns us into addicts, but forgets to mention that this also applies to watching videos on the internet. We cannot expect any smart fool to figure this one out for themselves, who instead cheer on James for making a "great documentary". But James himself isn't a complete idiot is he (so knows)?!?

It's good that there is a transcript, but don't expect any mind controlled slave to actually read it, when there is a video they can watch / listen that puts them in a state of hypnosis.
Flicking on the TV, Krugman began monitoring the brain-waves of the subject What he found through repeated trials was that within about thirty seconds, the brain-waves switched from predominantly beta waves, indicating alert and conscious attention, to predominantly alpha waves, indicating an unfocused, receptive lack of attention: the state of aimless fantasy and daydreaming below the threshold of consciousness. When Krugman's subject turned to reading through a magazine, beta waves reappeared, indicating that conscious and alert attentiveness had replaced the daydreaming state.
https://www.corbettreport.com/whathathgodwrought/
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Veritas FS.
60Htz Disembodied 'Spirits' or Effigies are Not Resonant 3D Beings.

I am So Glad for the Love of Reading, Gifted as a Very Young Child by my Father before he died.

I Cannot Abide Digital E Books (Kindle = easily combustible material for starting a fire)
Or Easily Memory Holed for the NWO Bit-Book Burning🤔
Also a Trap of Frequency.
Hurts my Eyes Reading White Papers and Documents Online even if I Dark Screen.

I'm an RF Canary, I Ethernet Cable and Have Real Books to Read at Night.

I Do think the Natural 'Day-Dreaming' State is a Creative Realm though.
(Not the Mouth Breathing, 50 yard Stare, Switched Off Zombie Kind)

Many have Cited Intuitive Flashes of Invention Occurring in that Hovering Space.

I Know Things have 'Come to me' as I Finish Meditation and before Falling to Sleep.

Creatives are Recorded as Dreaming Inspiration of Things they Wrought Into Existence.

I Long for a Simpler, Real Life and to That End I make Efforts to Live it.

This Quickening is Tangible and Makes me want to Go Back to Writing in the Dirt with a Sharp Stick.

As Always a Balance between Tech and Touch.
Things Not Being the Problem per se, but the Intent of Utilisation by the Users.

Except for Frequency.

Nefarious or Benign.👿
Frequency Weapons are the Obvious End of the Dark Chain.

Med-Bed Life Pods, Rife Machines etc 🕊😇
OR
Operation Crimson Mist, VLF's, Voice to Skull, LRAD's and Heat Crowd Cookers...Dark Side Fuckery 👿

There are Definite Frequencies that have NO Place Around Living Beings.
Plants, Animals, Water etc.

We Have Existed with the Schumann Resonance for Ever and Now we have Our version of the Atlantean Psychopaths Running us Over the Hell Cliff.

I'm Old Enough to Remember my Dad Building a Vacuum Tube Radio.
Then There's the Photos of the Families Sitting Around the Crystal Set Listening to the Shows.
At Least 'Imagination' was Still Required in that Equation.

And the 'Tartarian' Zoom Call Machines from Before the Last 'Reset.'

The "Mind's Eye" was Activated and an Example of the Power of MEDEA Manipulation became Evident with People Committing Suicide etc when Orson Wells' War of the World's had Reality v PSYOP Rear its Ugly Head as a Deep State Tool.
(See Project Blue-Beam waiting in the Wings)

Thank You for Your Thoughts amd Perspective Firestarter.
I Find your Posts Very Informative.
And It is Wierdly Comforting to Know you are Out There Somwhere with a Beautiful Brain and Mind on Active Duty.
Even if the Information on Display, is All of a Henry Ford Choice of Colour...

I Only Wish this Realm was an Innocent Place where we had No Need to Know All This Shit.🧐

It is a Tricky Path when having to Walk in Multiple Dimensions and Timelines whilst Holding Seemingly Opposing Thoughts to Reconcile...
Big Hugs Brother
🥰 🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

In another one of those coincidences, Antony Blinken’s clients at WestExec included Discovery Inc.
Westexec is part of the Prince Constantijn, Macro network that controls the Biden administration: viewtopic.php?p=38163#p38163

This is interesting as Discovery Inc. is controlled by the right wing, conservative, Trump supporter John Malone.
Firestarter wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:41 pmJohn Malone is reportedly "the largest landowner in the US" with 2.2 million acres (ignoring BlackRock and Vanguard, and possibly Bill Gates).
Malone donated $250,000 to Donald Trump’s inauguration and was on the board of directors of the right wing Cato Institute (essentially part of the Mont Pelerin Society).
At one time Malone owned a sizeable stake in Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.

Malone’s Discovery has taken over (or merged with) WarnerMedia, which owns CNN, so GB News is about as independent as CNN
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) is a London-based think tank that monitors hundreds of Irish social media accounts, of the kind of "extremists" that deny that COVID is caused by a virus and/or that the lockdowns violate our constitutional rights and/or that the vaccines are deadly.
Major funders of ISD Global include The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Open Society Foundations (of Anglo-Dutch royal hitman George Soros), and the little known Omidyar Group.

I don't know why they only list about a dozen names of the hundreds. I've only heard of Dolores Cahill, but she didn't make much of an impression on me (and almost disappeared from view after she got into legal problems)...
I hope that some of these are actually "good" sources for information or activism (they must be better than the big mainstream and alternative sites, as they couldn't possibly be any worse).

Ivor Cummins
Gemma Doherty
Rowan Croft AKA Gran Torino
John Waters
Dolores Webster “ Dee Wall”

Lawyers for Justice
Ben Gilroy
Tracey O’Mahoney
Barbara Barrett AKA ‘Shakti Ji’, Rise up Eireann: https://westawake.substack.com/p/irish- ... s-targeted
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

With just about all of the best known "alternative" media platforms connected to notoriously corrupt think tanks, the result is that most of the "alternative" media are even more biased than the "mainstream" media!

Member of the Council on Foreign Relations Nina Rosenwald is vice president of the William Rosenwald Family Fund, which funds Zionist groups, including the Middle East Forum. Rosenwald also founded the (Zionist) Gatestone Institute.
Cofounders of Cambridge Analytica, Trump supporters Robert and Rebekah Mercer, donated $50,000 to Gatestone in 2014 and $100,000 in both 2015 and 2016.

Rosenwald’s foundation also finances Robert Spencer, Frank Gaffney, and David Horowitz. Gatestone has heavily promoted the "right wing" politicians Geert Wilders (Netherlands), Marine le Pen (France), and Matteo Salvini (Italy).

Another interesting name on the Gatestone Institute Board of Governors is Ingeborg Rennert. The Rennerts are also tied to the Zionist, anti-Muslim writer Frank Gaffney.
In 1997, the first ever recipient of the “The Guardian of Zion Award” (awarded by the Rennerts) was the late Elie Wiesel, an adviser to the Gatestone Institute.
In 2016, Donald Trump’s good friend and President of the World Jewish Congress Ronald Lauder received the award.

Before John Bolton became National Security Advisor to President Donald he was chairman of Gatestone.
In 2017, Bolton (before he became Trump’s NSA) was awarded “The Guardian of Zion Award” by Rennert.

Ingeborg’s husband, Ira Rennert, is a “Jewish” billionaire, who made his billions with companies that caused major environmental damage.
Ira Rennert was a board member of Integrated Resources that became infamous for junk bond swindler Michael Milken, who raised $2 billion through junk bonds before it collapsed and defaulted on $1 billion of bond debt in May 1989: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5478#p5477

Gatestone Media also provides content for Rebel Media (of Ezra Levant), which is financed by Robert Mercer.
Firestarter wrote:Rebel News' Ezra Levant complained on Twitter that "a government journalist from The Netherlands has been assigned to debunk our FarmerRebellion.com reporting", and that "in free countries journalists hold governments to account, not the other way around" ("free countries" like British colony Canada?!?).
viewtopic.php?p=38173#p38173

The Gatestone institute and David Horowitz also support Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who made a name for herself in Dutch politrics by insulting Islam, and then went to the US to join the Hoover Institution and arguably the most important think tank, the Belfer Center: viewtopic.php?t=3789&start=40
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

They Really Have a 'Hard On' for Medals and Awards.
From Gold Stars to Nobel to Knighthoods and Garters...😩

Smacks of Insecurity 😉
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

When they come out with a Golden Tin Foil hat award then I’ll pay attention. I’ll nominate Max😁
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I'm no lawyer, but this Sandy Hook defamation trial against Infowars' Alex Jones looks completely ridiculous.
Firestarter wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:45 pmI could not understand either why Bannon would defy (court) orders, with the logical result that he has now been found guilty of 2 counts of contempt of Congress (with a minimum of 2 times 30-day sentence).

But now that I saw Bannon appearing on Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones on Bannon's “War Room” it has become clear. Steve Bannon is now convincing his gullible fans that the best thing for a "patriot" to do in a court of law, is to not defend yourself. Of course this is the worst advice possible.
Just like Bannon, Alex Jones basically refused to comply with the court orders (subpoena). As a result Jones lost 4 defamation cases against the families of 10 (supposed) victims of by default. And as a result he can't now suddenly defend himself against the accusations by claiming his right of free speech. You cannot be more stupid than that in a court of law.
This is the first of 4 trials in which 2 families - Lewis and Heslin - demand $150 million in damages from Jones.
Now in the current trial, Alex Jones DID comply with the request for the electronic messages from his cell phone.

So now the idiot plaintiff attorney Mark Bankston claims that these were sent to him by mistake?!? If these jurors are even dumber than the journalists that all trash poor Alex, this ridiculous argument will actually work (against Alex):
Did you know [that] 12 days ago your attorneys messed up and sent me an entire digital copy of your entire cell phone, with every text message you’ve sent for the past two years? And when informed, did not take any steps to identify it as privileged, or protected in any way?
Mark Bankston then continues to accuse Jones of lying.
When Alex responded that the insinuation were sort of absurd, as he had delivered the messages as requested, he got reprimanded by the crooked judge for not answering the question.
I almost feel sorry for the fat Zionist pig...

His ex-wife Kelly "Jones" (not "Jones" anymore?!?), joined the Alex bashing, by complaining that he is “years past due in child support” and even started a GoFundMe effort to pay her bills.
In reality Alex is "filthy rich": https://archive.ph/T13xD
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Insanely, I Got Hooked into watching a bit of this late last night.
Dangerously corrupt Court Room.
That 'Judge' 😱 the Prosecutor, 😡 Jones' Supposed Lawyer is a Useless, Effete. 🥴

Not a Fan of Bombastic Jones and he Well May be COINTEL BUT This is a Fucking Farce! 🤬

Dangerous Removal of Opinion and Ability to Explain Your Self.
Judge Already Found him Guily Just Deciding 'How Much?'
None of the Other Inflammatory MSM Ever Held Accountable.
Judge Now Propmoted over a Gaggle of Corrupt Judges for her Efforts.
Telling the Obedient Serfs that "When I"Stand You Stand." before Sweeping Out of Court and Slamming Door.
FFS! 🤡

I was Then Sucked Into Checking Out Robbie Porter.
The Grinning 'Prepping' Father.
I Realise that People can have Incongruent Reactions but This is 33 Hours after her Death.
I have Lost Animal Friends that had me Incapable of Functioning for Months after.
Just Smells Off.

Written a Book Now, Mother has a Daily Blog and it ALL Smacks of Milking for Lucre and Attention.
On the Interview Tour How Many Years Later???
Makes Me Sick!!! 🤮

Meanwhile, Jizzlane...Crickets...
Pizzagate...Crickets
All Corrupt Paedo Puppet Politicians...Crickets
IG Farben Fauci and the Globalists...Eat ZEE Crickets...🦗🦗🦗

I Have my Own First Hand Tales of Experience with this Corrupt Criminal System and as with Hospitals and The System in General, I Want NOTHING to Do With THEM.

Dangerous Places and People.
The Comment Section Alone on Joo Tube is a Damning Reveal of the Mentality of Ignorance Out There...
😩

ROBBIE PARKER LAUGHING
Sandy Hook shooting 2012

Robbie Parker just supposedly lost his daughter in a school shooting the day before filming this.
Watch him as he summons the sadness immediately after laughing.

HazelTree

Post by HazelTree »

Sadly, Alex Jones is clown with his ad-ladened broadcasts. Once upon a time his show was a good place to hear different people's information (that was like around 2007). Now he's just a joke. He's held up - by the mainstream - as a standard bearer for truthers. But in reality many of us moved on from Alex years ago.