Kazakhstan

This is the section for all general discussions.
feniks371

Re: Kazakhstan

Post by feniks371 »

"F*ck Your Feelings" Millennial & Gen-Z Song 🎵 🤣 the American🇺🇸 people Fridoom
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

feniks371 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:37 am "F*ck Your Feelings" Millennial & Gen-Z Song 🎵 🤣 the American🇺🇸 people Fridoom
Nice, my type of woman!! Very attractive, thank you.
feniks371

Post by feniks371 »

Lyrics:
[Hook]
illuminati
you've come to take control
you can take my heart beat
but you cant break my soul
we all shall be free

illuminati
you'll never take control
your new world order
will lead to none at all
we all shall be free

Verse 1
comin out this world and i dont know where i belong
they chant illuminati but i know my rights from wrongs
this new world order will lead to none at all
ill burn another bridge and make the sky fall
they got an all seeing eye but i avoid its death glare
fuck illuminati try and kill me thats a dare
government aint on my side its all full of conspiracies
why cant the New world order see all the tears we bleed
throw your triangles up make another hidden message
trynna scare americans leavin everyone breathless
but it dont phase me its all just food for thought
if you real strike me down leave my body to rot
killuminati what i believe to the furthest
New World order fuck it we deserve this

[Hook]
illuminati
we all shall be free

illuminati
your new world order
will lead to none at all
we all shall be free

Verse 2
people be falling for the shit that they hear
but ive opened my ears im listenin clearer
i now understand what ive simply been missin
with the illuminati i might maybe just listen
but no fuck that i aint sellin my soul
the government devils cant take control
im gonna do what i got to fight for my freedom
i got an army of angels you cant tell ckuz you cant see em
yeah they right behind me always on my back
if its a battle you want we ready to attack
go ahead try to come at me with all seeing eyes
gonna have to find a way to take away your demise
the presidents a puppet controlled by a higher power
like lord of the rings theres an eye in a tower

[Hook]
illuminati
we all shall be free

illuminati
your new world order
will lead to none at all
we all shall be free
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I guess that the ADL won't like it...
But I think that you can't have a thread on Kazakhstan without the Zionist Chabad-Lubavitch cult that features some of the most powerful, wealthy Jewish oligarchs around the world, including ties to both Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, and has been plundering Kazakhstan since the Soviet Union was dissolved.

The “Kazakh gangster” Tevfik Arif (Tofic Arifov) is now a Turkish citizen. Arif was closely associated with the Chabad-Lubavitch Kazakh trio - Alexander Mashkevitch, Patokh Chodiev and Alijan Ibragimov.

See Recep Tayyip Erdogan with Tevfik’s son Efendi Arif in Yalta, Ukraine, 14 September 2012.

Mashkevitch is the most interesting of this trio: a friend of long-time former Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev a member of the World Jewish Congress, president of metal and mining Eurasian National Resources Corporation (ENRC), and a strategic partner of Bayrock.
See from left to right: Musa Bazhaev, Alexander Mashkevich, and Tevfik Arif.

On 28 September 2010, Arif was arrested by the Turkish police for running a prostitution ring on the Savarona luxury yacht.
On board were Mashkevitch, Chodiev, Ibragimov, and several high ranking Kazakh officials, including the Kazakh-American Telman Ismailov, senior aide to the Kazakh PM.

Also on board the Savarona was Musa Bazhaev, head of Alliance Group in Russia. Bazhaev inherited the Alliance Group in 2000, after the death of his brother Zia (son-in-law of Nazarbayev).
See Musa Bazhaev with Putin.

Lubavitcher Roman Abramovich was reportedly the first person to recommend to Yeltsin to choose Putin as his successor.
In 1999, Putin enlisted the oligarchs Lev Leviev and Roman Abramovich, to create the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia under the leadership of Chabad rabbi Berel Lazar. Leviev and Abramovich would become Chabad’s biggest patrons worldwide.

Rotem Rosen was the "right hand man" of diamond magnate Chabad-Lubavitcher Lev Leviev. Lev Leviev also bought Israeli media companies together with Donald Trump’s close friend Ronald Lauder.
In December 2007, Trump hosted the wedding of Sapir’s daughter, Zina, and Leviev’s right-hand man, Rotem Rosen, at Mar-a-Lago. A few months later, Leviev met Trump to discuss potential deals in Moscow. Trump has called Sapir “a great friend”.
In June 2008, Zina Sapir and Rosen held a bris for their newborn son. Trump and Jared Kushner attended the bris.

In 2013, Rotem Rosen and Alex Sapir accompanied Trump on his visit to Moscow, where they met Azeri-born, Moscow-based oligarch Aras Agalarov – an ally of Putin - and his “pop singer” son Emin Agalarov.
See Rotem Rosen, Aras Agalarov, Donald and Alex Sapir in Moscow, 2013.

Bayrock-Sapir, (then) led by Soviet émigrés Tevfik Arif, Felix Sater and Tamir Sapir, are all 3 connected to Chabad.
Sater and another Bayrock employee, Daniel Ridloff, who at one time both worked for the Trump Organization, belong to the Port Washington Chabad house. Sater sits on the boards of numerous Chabad entities in the US and abroad.

If I understand correctly, all of the Jews on (the right of) this photo are Lubavitchers, even Ivanka has become a Jew and joined the Chabad after marrying Jared Kushner.
See Eric Trump, Tevfik Arif, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump, Tamir Sapir, Alex Sapir, Julius Schwarz and Zina Sapir at Trump Soho Construction Site, 19 September 2007.
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 4372#p4372
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

feniks371 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:37 am "F*ck Your Feelings" Millennial & Gen-Z Song 🎵 🤣 the American🇺🇸 people Fridoom
:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
feniks371

Post by feniks371 »

FUCK iiluminati Send all these Illuminati Devils to their Father Devil On the constellation Orion Star Sirius and the constellation Capricorn Baphomet!!!
https://ok.ru/video/3684615195189
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:52 pm
If I understand correctly, all of the Jews on (the right of) this photo are Lubavitchers, even Ivanka has become a Jew and joined the Chabad after marrying Jared Kushner.
See Eric Trump, Tevfik Arif, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump, Tamir Sapir, Alex Sapir, Julius Schwarz and Zina Sapir at Trump Soho Construction Site, 19 September 2007.
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 4372#p4372
Man that second guy to the left is even oranger then Trump.
feniks371

Post by feniks371 »

FUCK iiluminati Send all these Illuminati Devils to their Father Devil On the constellation Orion Star Sirius and the constellation Capricorn Baphomet!!!
https://archive.org/details/fuck-iilumi ... -on-the-co
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:52 pm I guess that the ADL won't like it...
But I think that you can't have a thread on Kazakhstan without the Zionist Chabad-Lubavitch cult that features some of the most powerful, wealthy Jewish oligarchs around the world, including ties to both Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, and has been plundering Kazakhstan since the Soviet Union was dissolved.
Great Reporting as Always Firestarter!
Ugh...I Feel Sick at the Depth of the Depravity of these Skin Sacks...👿
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Today the Psycho Chickens have Opened the Qld-NSW Border
No Jabs
No Passes
No Tests...🤔

Call Me Cynical, but I Expect Them to CLAIM a Deluge of New Plague Cases Because of this Relax after 2 Years, to be the Justification of Increased Gulag Control Coming on the Horizon...
Hope I am Seriously Wrong! 🙃

Here's An Oldie but a Goodie
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿