Kazakhstan

This is the section for all general discussions.
SeeD_Command

Re: Kazakhstan

Post by SeeD_Command »

Alchemyqueen wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:43 pm
Liberalis wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:52 am
I agree but mainly because they have been building some sort of NWO super-state there (the buildings!) in what has never previously been a very influential country....bit suss prior to this event.
The buildings? Can you elaborate?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

See ASTANA

'The city acquired its present name on March 23, 2019, following a unanimous vote in Kazakhstan's parliament.
designed by Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa. As the seat of the government of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan is the site of the Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the Ak Orda Presidential Palace and numerous government departments and agencies. Home to a range of futuristic buildings, including many skyscrapers.'

Astana, which means "capital city" in Kazakh. On 20 March 2019, the capital was renamed from Astana to its current name Nur-Sultan in honor of the long-ruling Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev, shortly after his resignation.

The city also has an alternative name, known as Tselinograd

https://www.traveldailymedia.com/global ... rt-cities/

Nur-Sultan residents continued queuing to get cash from ATMs on Thursday as non-cash payments continue to be out of operation at retailers across the country due to unstable internet. The queues lasted until the curfew starting at 2300.
Earlier, the National Bank of Kazakhstan reported that all financial organisations in the country had suspended their activities in view of a 'counter-terrorism' operation and disruptions to the Internet in the wake of massive protests across the country.
Unauthorised rallies began in the Mangistau region of Kazakhstan on Sunday after prices of liquefied gas rose from 60 to 120 tenge (€0.12 to €0.24; $0.14 to $0.28) per litre from January 1. The price hike came after the government lifted price controls on liquefied petroleum gas, citing a need to liberalise the market.
According to the republic's Ministry of Health, more than 1,000 people have been injured during the ongoing protests and almost 400 hospitalised.
On Thursday, the Collective Security Council (CSTO) sent peacekeeping forces to Kazakhstan to protect state and military facilities and assist law enforcement.
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Thanks for the response!! I don't really see a 'super state' in the infrastructure but still a very interesting situation. It seems very similar to the prologues of the Greek state bankruptcy and associated austerity policy introductions.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I Did a GE Look See of Astana a while back and the Place was Deserted a Few people Now and Then but I got the Feeling of Fear of Grubbyment from the Place.
All Virtual, I Know and I Trust Gewgle NOT!

But I Do Trust my Intuition and Inner Gut Feeling.

Also, 'The Unseen Encyclopedia' on Bit Chute, has posted Several of Mark Passio's Talks up this Morning if you are Interested.
May be some you haven't seen.
Also Have you Heard of Remarque88?
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/GISyVy9bw05Q/

I Really Enjoy his Manner and Delivery of the Facts...Not too long with some Great Humour and Wit...
Have a Noice Day! 😉
Colby

Post by Colby »

So no Borat 3?
Alchemyqueen

Post by Alchemyqueen »

SeeD_Command wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:31 am Thanks for the response!! I don't really see a 'super state' in the infrastructure but still a very interesting situation. It seems very similar to the prologues of the Greek state bankruptcy and associated austerity policy introductions.
Try this one:
"Here there are neither Russians nor English, Jews nor Christians, but only those who pursue one aim—to be able to be"
Gurdjieff - Aphorism 38.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Thanks Alchemyqueen I placed the Wrong Link 🙏
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Interesting videos Cassandra!
Colby wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:31 amSo no Borat 3?
No more mankini :(
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Hehehe...That's a Good Thang!

I bet there is a Can of Worms on this Guy as Well.
How Could the CaBa'al Resist?

Here he is Slating Conspiracy Theories...That are Facts
Confounding Lies with the Truth.

2019 - ADL International Leadership Award Presented to Sacha Baron Cohen

The ADL looks Pure Mossad.
ADL's Experts Tracking
ADL's Experts Tracking
'ADL's Experts' Tracking the Planning 1.gif (119.81 KiB) Viewed 63 times
Identify Perpetrators
Identify Perpetrators
ADL Identify Perpetrators.gif (10.88 KiB) Viewed 63 times

feniks371

Post by feniks371 »

On January 5-6, 2022, Tsekhoviks worked in Almaty for 100% of the Black Aristocracy Testament of the Torah