Kazakhstan

This is the section for all general discussions.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Kazakhstan

Post by Liberalis »

I think that we need to be paying close attention to what is going on in Kazakhstan now. I believe that this is the 'false flag' that will normalize a global audience to killing protesters, who are against government, indiscriminately.

I watched the bulletins at the bottom of a few msm news channels last night quickly (feel dirty now!) and the rhetoric is all the same! Protesters are all being labelled as 'terrorists' when most are simply protesting against covid measures and govt tyranny. MSM saying it is just about fuel prices which is just one part of it.

This labelling of "terrorists' will give a green light to any other govts that this is the way to deal with protesters........call them terrorists and shoot them without warning a la Kazakhstan. The way that this situation is being framed by the MSM is a little scary to me and was something we were warned about by Max, David Icke, Jones and the like 20 years ago.

Just yesterday, French police ramped up violence against protesters which i believe is no coincidence. History repeats and some govt building in Paris will likely be set alight by 'terrorists' and the response will echo the response in Kazakhstan.

I hope i am wrong but this is how i am interpreting things at this stage.

How are you guys and gals interpreting this situation?
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
garrettabc

Re: Kazakhstan

Post by garrettabc »

You could be right. This might be one of those events that you are glued to your computer hitting refresh every 10 seconds to see what’s happening.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Max warned us, "What they are doing in Israel to the Palestinians would happen everywhere."
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Still undecided whether the event is genuine or effectuated. I don't trust anything at face value anymore.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

BananaMulcher wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:54 pm Still undecided whether the event is genuine or effectuated. I don't trust anything at face value anymore.
Yeah, the only thing you can be sure of is that the official narrative of whats going on over there is total BS.

6000 terrorists/protesters alledgedly imprisoned, if that is true, i wonder how many of them will "dissapear".
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

It's basically the same thing they are doing in Belarus: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1515&p=6695

They are organising protests, to force former Soviet Union states into the claws of Chabad buddy Vladimir Putin.
In a way they are reforming the Soviet Union, not like it was, but more with "independent" countries like the EU.

So if we follow this master plan, the Ukraine will also become part of Putin's sphere of influence.

The plan was already disclosed in the 1930s...
Firestarter wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:07 pmSee Coudenhove-Kalergi’s world map, dividing the world into 5 super states, as late as 1935.
Brexit "predicted"!
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5557#p5557
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

I read an article the other day (can't find the link) about this being about a plan to rebuild the U.S.S.R and it makes sense, especially in light of the info on the other thread you shared. Russia started to get involved in all this quite early on which suggests a pre-scripted agenda is in play.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

I'll be honest in that I haven't been paying that close attention. I've never really bought in to the whole Russian boogeyman tactic and it's obvious the media is trying to divert attention to the Ukraine. The west didn't give a shit during the multiple Chechen revolutions against Russia and that's right on the strategic Caspian basin. They've been spreading fear over Russia since the day WW2 ended and theres been no military conflict other then a few standoffs in Europe and covert support for tertiary wars in Asia, Africa and South America, and even those wars were proven to be setups and scams. I personally know soldiers who fought in Bosnia and Angola.

My friend Gary is from South Africa and was part of the South African Reconnaissance Regiments/ Recces who fought in Angola. His special forces team of 6 was responsible for ~300 confirmed kills in a single night without firing a shot. I've heard the story many times and witnessed the crazed animalistic expressions in his face as he tells it. He doesn't have shell-shock or an ounce of remorse and doesn't care for the politics, but he's still got the instincts. I'm not sure where he is now, but the rumors don't sound good. He was a Fedex ground driver up until recently when he got into an argument with a customer. I'm not sure what the argument was about, but knowing Gary, he was running his mouth about the war and killing people in it, which he loves to talk about. Anyways, the argument escalated to a point where Gary stupidly threatened to kill the guy and his entire family. The guy reported him to Fedex, and because of his background Fedex called Homeland Security on Gary and that was the last we heard of him. His Fedex truck and route was sold to my other friend Miro, who is from Bosnia. Nobody has heard from Gary since. He is my friend, but he's insane, no question about it. Murder breaks something inside the soul, even if you believe your justified in carrying it out. His team and him basically murdered 300+ teenagers in a night who they believed were the enemy. If anyone wants to hear that story I'll be happy to tell it, but I'm not going to volunteer it here as it's obviously horrifying.

In the end, I just don't buy into or pay attention to the Russian diversion tactic, as the only information we get from over there is through the government. And like David Icke says "I don't trust the government to tell me the time in a room full of clocks." They obviously want our attention focused over there and where attention goes energy flows and i'm not giving them my energy. If a true conflict, not a false-flag, breaks out, then I will reevaluate my stance. But the question keeps nagging me, if they want our attention over there, then what are they trying to divert it away from at home?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Liberalis wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:17 pmI read an article the other day (can't find the link) about this being about a plan to rebuild the U.S.S.R and it makes sense, especially in light of the info on the other thread you shared. Russia started to get involved in all this quite early on which suggests a pre-scripted agenda is in play.
I just read 2 stories that you could be referring to...

WestExec's Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said that one of the goals of Russian President Vladimir Putin is to restore the Soviet Union:
I think this is one of the goals of President Putin. And this means restoring a sphere of influence over countries that were previously part of the Soviet Union.
https://www.state.gov/secretary-antony- ... the-union/.

There were similar comments by none other than Trump's NSA John Bolton, "Is the Crisis in Kazakhstan the Rebirth of the Soviet Union?": https://archive.md/DpGZC
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Alchemyqueen

Post by Alchemyqueen »

Liberalis wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:52 am I think that we need to be paying close attention to what is going on in Kazakhstan now. I believe that this is the 'false flag' that will normalize a global audience to killing protesters, who are against government, indiscriminately.

I watched the bulletins at the bottom of a few msm news channels last night quickly (feel dirty now!) and the rhetoric is all the same! Protesters are all being labelled as 'terrorists' when most are simply protesting against covid measures and govt tyranny. MSM saying it is just about fuel prices which is just one part of it.

This labelling of "terrorists' will give a green light to any other govts that this is the way to deal with protesters........call them terrorists and shoot them without warning a la Kazakhstan. The way that this situation is being framed by the MSM is a little scary to me and was something we were warned about by Max, David Icke, Jones and the like 20 years ago.

Just yesterday, French police ramped up violence against protesters which i believe is no coincidence. History repeats and some govt building in Paris will likely be set alight by 'terrorists' and the response will echo the response in Kazakhstan.

I hope i am wrong but this is how i am interpreting things at this stage.

How are you guys and gals interpreting this situation?
I agree but mainly because they have been building some sort of NWO super-state there (the buildings!) in what has never previously been a very influential country....bit suss prior to this event.
"Here there are neither Russians nor English, Jews nor Christians, but only those who pursue one aim—to be able to be"
Gurdjieff - Aphorism 38.