MILITARY Rounding Up Australians Now!

This is the section for all general discussions.
Cassandra

MILITARY Rounding Up Australians Now!

Post by Cassandra »

MILITARY rounding up Australians Now

MURDEROUS, TREASONOUS GRUBBYMENT REPTILES FORCE KULLING HUMANITY!!!
NT Psychopath Ordering Australian Army Uniformed Treasonous Zombies to Round up NT Indigenous Communities, Forcibly Injekting and Removing to Camps!
Body Bags as No Burials Permitted to Create Sacred Ground.

WE KNOW There IS NO Covid it is a Global PSYOP.
The Injektion IS the Plandemic to Kull Humanity.
The RT-PCR Tests for NOTHING!
It is the Perfect Mechanism to Enable This Trojan Bullshit!

Here We Go Dear Ones, Warrior Up! :evil: :evil: :evil: :poo:
BananaMulcher

Re: MILITARY Rounding Up Australians Now!

Post by BananaMulcher »

Early on in this scamdemic, I almost felt silly for envisioning the escape routes I might take if they ever started door to door tyranny. And only a year or so later, here we are with whistle blowers saying that the [Aus] military is training for chasing dissenters into the brush. And now reports such as the above.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

I doubt they want to chase people in the bush. They likely go for the low hanging fruit first.
Colby

Post by Colby »

BananaMulcher wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:15 am Early on in this scamdemic, I almost felt silly for envisioning the escape routes I might take if they ever started door to door tyranny. And only a year or so later, here we are with whistle blowers saying that the [Aus] military is training for chasing dissenters into the brush. And now reports such as the above.
Not trying to be pessimistic but if your in the house when they are knocking they already have the building surrounded. You'll have signs of it happening around you the main one being your neighbors being taken away that's when you pack your shit and leave.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

garrettabc wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:29 am I doubt they want to chase people in the bush. They likely go for the low hanging fruit first.
Here is the specific whistle blower in question. He specifically cites the part of the training involving pursuing individuals who flee into the woods during injection operations.
Colby wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:59 am Not trying to be pessimistic but if your in the house when they are knocking they already have the building surrounded. You'll have signs of it happening around you the main one being your neighbors being taken away that's when you pack your shit and leave.
Which illustrates how ill prepared I would be as a normal person who has never had to consider such things. A scary angle to this is that many neighbors around me wouldn't be forced anywhere since they've already complied, rather they would be the ones collaborating to share details of when I come and go.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Some drone or robot will probably chase you into the bush and kill you. Some of these General Dynamics robots have high-powered machine guns w/ thermal imaging on their backs that can blast you away at a mile. They openly advertise these capabilities.
Colby

Post by Colby »

BananaMulcher wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:16 am
garrettabc wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:29 am I doubt they want to chase people in the bush. They likely go for the low hanging fruit first.
Here is the specific whistle blower in question. He specifically cites the part of the training involving pursuing individuals who flee into the woods during injection operations.
Colby wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:59 am Not trying to be pessimistic but if your in the house when they are knocking they already have the building surrounded. You'll have signs of it happening around you the main one being your neighbors being taken away that's when you pack your shit and leave.
Which illustrates how ill prepared I would be as a normal person who has never had to consider such things. A scary angle to this is that many neighbors around me wouldn't be forced anywhere since they've already complied, rather they would be the ones collaborating to share details of when I come and go.
You live in Australia? You really need to get out of there now like Max did. They are on a hard timeline here and they have the camps built.
foundaname

Post by foundaname »

So..... a little footage seems to have surfaced of it happening. It isnt great and I dont have the source since I dont really do (a)social media but holy hell...
https://twitter .com/2Ajaxfriend/status/1465354655920275457

It feel surreal enough to not know if it is real or fake. Lack of access to more footage is also a factor in this. I must not let my emotions control me.
pierre

Post by pierre »

SeeD_Command wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:24 am Some drone or robot will probably chase you into the bush and kill you. Some of these General Dynamics robots have high-powered machine guns w/ thermal imaging on their backs that can blast you away at a mile. They openly advertise these capabilities.
the pretty good movie Brad Pitt, Oblivion had some good ones.