Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

This is the section for all general discussions.
Aphotic

Re: Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

Post by Aphotic »

novak.jpg
novak.jpg (123.95 KiB) Viewed 887 times
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Very strange 'coincidence' isn't it? If (more) proof were ever needed that we are living in some kind of computer simulation, this would be the sort of thing you'd be looking at. As they say 'the truth is stranger than fiction'.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Glad You 'Stick' Around! πŸ˜‰πŸ’–πŸŒ»πŸ†
We Are More Than We Realise...πŸ™πŸͺ“πŸ’₯πŸ‘Ώ
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

It is interesting how his last name can be rearranged 'covid jok', very strange. The whole things likely just theater, merely a presentation to distract the masses.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think that his name is quite common in Serbia (both first and last name), and that whichever way you look at it, doesn't prove anything.
I thought and think that Novak Djokovic is first and foremost a tennis player, who doesn't want to be COVID vaxxed as he is simply worried about his own health.

It is sure is strange that already in June 2020, a couple of months after the plandemic was started, Novak and his wife Jelena Djokovic bought a 80% majority stake in Danish company QuantBioRes that develops treatment for COVID-19.

This sounds very similar to an mRNA "vaccine" to me...
The company is developing a peptide, which inhibits the coronavirus from infecting the human cell
https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sport ... 22-01-19/a
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Cassandra wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:06 am Glad You 'Stick' Around! πŸ˜‰πŸ’–πŸŒ»πŸ†
Ah, my new signature, glad you like it Cassandra, and that you 'velcroed' too πŸ’– :thumbsup: 🌻 :hug: (some new emojis mixed in there that I sto..erm, borrowed from someone, including this one πŸ˜‰)
Veni Vidi Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Firestarter wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:19 pm It is sure is strange that already in June 2020, a couple of months after the plandemic was started, Novak and his wife Jelena Djokovic bought a 80% majority stake in Danish company QuantBioRes that develops treatment for COVID-19.
This sounds very similar to an mRNA "vaccine" to me...
Curiouser and Curiouser Firestarter.

You Sir are a Real Investigator!
Sleuth.png
Sleuth.png (40.05 KiB) Viewed 821 times
Interestingly, Both Firefox And Brave 'Couldn't Find that Page I was Looking For!'
Disappeared Already??? 🧐

Found it using Yandex Search Engine.
Also QuantBioRes state that the Process of RRM is Based on a 'Bio-Physical Model" and "Frequencies"

"The RRM is a biophysical model based on findings that certain periodicities/frequencies within the distribution of energies of free electrons along the protein are critical for protein biological function and interaction with protein receptors and other targets.

The RRM technology enables these characteristic frequencies, which are electromagnetic in nature, to be identified for each biological function/interaction.
Once the characteristic frequency for biological function is identified, it is possible to analyze protein biological function/interaction, predict bioactive mutations and design de novo bioactive peptides with desired biological function, as well as to predict the electromagnetic frequency which can interfere with certain protein activity.

​These predictions can be used for design of treatments for viral diseases and resistant bacteria.
https://www.quantbiores.com/

Seems we are Now Truly Operating in the time of Minority Report and Predictions...
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Cassandra wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:10 pmYou Sir are a Real Investigator!
Thanks, but if I were a true "investigator", shouldn't I have found the information you posted?
Or is that how it supposed to work an a forum, members actually working together finding the pieces?!?

Cassandra wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:10 pmAlso QuantBioRes state that the Process of RRM is Based on a 'Bio-Physical Model" and "Frequencies"

"The RRM is a biophysical model based on findings that certain periodicities/frequencies within the distribution of energies of free electrons along the protein are critical for protein biological function and interaction with protein receptors and other targets.
I've seen some stories on frequency healing. This must be it!
So not at all what I thought "similar to an mRNA "vaccine""....
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Firestarter wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:23 pm
Cassandra wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:10 pmYou Sir are a Real Investigator!
Thanks, but if I were a true "investigator", shouldn't I have found the information you posted?
Or is that how it supposed to work an a forum, members actually working together finding the pieces?!?

Cassandra wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:10 pmAlso QuantBioRes state that the Process of RRM is Based on a 'Bio-Physical Model" and "Frequencies"

I've seen some stories on frequency healing. This must be it!
So not at all what I thought "similar to an mRNA "vaccine""....
I Think We Are ALL Working Together Just Fine, Placing Each of Our Pieces of Puzzle, to Reveal the Truth of This Lie! πŸ’–πŸ˜
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

There are tales that Novak Djokovic could play this year's Roland Garros after all, without being COVID vaxxed (just like he could play the Australian Open?).

Djokovic made some contradictory statements in an interview with the BBC, stating that he won't be forced to take the vaccine, but isn't against vaccines in general and might take the COVID vaccine at a later time, because of this terrible COVID "pandemic".

Djokovic said he is "willing to pay" "the price" of not being able to compete in tournaments by not being vaxxed,
Because the principles of decision making on my body are more important than any title or anything else. I'm trying to be in tune with my body as much as I possibly can.
Djokovic explained "why" he was deported from Australia:
The reason why I was deported from Australia was because the Minister for Immigration used his discretion to cancel my visa based on his perception that I might create some anti-vax sentiment in the country or in the city, which I completely disagree with.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-60354068