Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

This is the section for all general discussions.
S-19

Re: Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

Post by S-19 »

Hmm...

It would be great if this happens and that Novak gets to play but somehow I doubt it. Then again I'm not a prominent Australian lawyer (who may or may not exist :? )
Sin aliento, no puede haber vida.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:09 pm
Born_Free wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:26 amI cannot think of a more brutal sport, particularly the men's game given the 5 setters and length of the matches.
Better think again...
The fact that some of the top players in men's tennis are about 35 years of age says enough. They can rest for a minute every couple of games, compare that for example to soccer, where they have to keep going for a 45 minute half.

Maybe the "hardest" aspect of tennis is mentally, having to hit a top serve at the important moment (matchpoint).
And almost impossible to train!

I have seen people in their 80s still playing tennis...

In some ways, squash or boxing is more intensive. They are harder on the muscles. Or rugby?
Either way it would be difficult for a top player in one sport to train in another sport.

If you want an example of high intensity training...
See Novak Djokovic working out (without racket) in 2021. Relatively short explosive exercises (most some 10 seconds long), mosttly training leg muscles...
I think we will have to agree to disagree on the brutality of soccer. Having watched soccer all my life there are only 2 positions that can be pretty much constant running and that is central midfield and full-back, the rest get plenty of time to trot about at no more than a jog with a few sprints every 5 or so minutes if that. That also does not even take into account that the ball is in play in soccer for an average of only 60 minutes per game.

The point about players being 35 is a bit strange given there are plenty of football players who are 35+ (Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva) al playing at the highest levels. There are also a number of Seniors Leagues in soccer with players in their 60's playing so again just because a regular citizen can play tennis in their 80's does not mean it is not one of the most physically demanding sports at the elite level. That said in the earlier rounds of the tennis it is possibly a walk in the park for the top players, but when it gets to the closing stages the matches tend to last longer as do the rallies with some games taking 10 minutes or more and the match can take over 4 hours so I think it is a little disingenuous to suggest elite tennis is not putting extreme demands on the body. And in fact history at the Australian Open would suggest that is true as almost every year due to the heat and demands players will retire ill during the tournament. Which was my whole point really, that is every year players retire due to heat exhaustion, dehydration, cannot breathe, then you would expect with the vax they have now had that this would intensify.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

S-19

Post by S-19 »

Some tennis body or other did a survey a few years ago to find out which male tennis player hit the fastest groundstrokes on a consistent basis. So who came first - Nadal? Del Porto? Medvedev? Nope, the hardest hitting pro from the backcourt by quite a way (the result was clearcut) was...

Nikoloz Basilashvili.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Born_Free wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:36 pmI think we will have to agree to disagree on the brutality of soccer. Having watched soccer...
Sure another sports "watcher"...
Having played tennis at a competitive level, from personal experience I know that soccer players are simply better runners and fitter than most tennis players.

I've searched in vain for anthing on peak heart rates over differents sports.
I only found something about squash, which is a more intensive racket sport than tennis (when looking at heart rates)...

Born_Free wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:36 pmbut when it gets to the closing stages the matches tend to last longer as do the rallies with some games taking 10 minutes or more and the match can take over 4 hours so I think it is a little disingenuous to suggest elite tennis is not putting extreme demands on the body.
I've seen literally hundreds of stories on soccer players collapsing but less than a handful of tennis players.
I didn't insinuate that tennis doesn't put extreme demands on the body, but compared it to soccer...

I had already expexted that 1 or 2 (male, vaxxed) players would collapse in the Australian Open, but not before!
Why now? Many had been vaxxed months ago?
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Well, this didn't take long:

Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

He Approaches with Muzzle Down Feigning Reasonableness, then When Challenged to State the Rule Being Broken, Pulls up Firewall Mask and Folds Arms in Defensive Body Language whilst Using Bullshit Weasel Words "Not Appropriate' and 'Against the Rules' (Shrugs Shoulders like Raphael Nadal when Challenged to State Rules, he Can't...
Says "I Don't Trust Ya Mate"
"I'm in Charge"
Finally answers the Fucking Question
"Tennis Australia has Asked me to Take the Signs Off You"
Tennis Australia Obviously Cowing to the Usual Suspects Demand to Obey the Agenda of the Ca-Ba'al, Injekt and Die.
What a Dangerous Minion Plonker.
Add his Stazi Name to the List
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

This looks designed to ruin his repuation, and it is difficult to defend him, for anybody that believes the official COVID narrative...

Whatever the reasons, at the very least this shows that Novak Djokovic doesn't respect the COVID tyranny.
At worst it could show that Djokovic intentionally got himself infected on 14 December, so he could get a medical exemption to play at the Australian Open without vaccine, and put others in danger by appearing in public on 17 December (without mask) when he had already tested positive the day before.

It could get even worse, when children present on 17 December tested positive for COVID...
https://archive.md/ozgrz
It said Djokovic's first positive test was Dec. 16 and, on the date of issue, the exemption said the 34-year-old player "had not had a fever or respiratory symptoms in the past 72 hours.”

Djokovic attended a Dec. 17 event in Belgrade honoring young tennis players. The event was covered by local media, and parents posted photos on social media showing Djokovic and the children not wearing masks. It's not clear if Djokovic knew the results of his test at the time.

On Dec. 14, Djokovic had attended a Euroleague basketball game between Red Star and Barcelona in a packed sports hall in Belgrade. He was photographed hugging several players of both teams, including some who soon later tested positive.
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4403821
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
S-19

Post by S-19 »

And that 'security' guy's mask wasn't over his nose either :x