Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

This is the section for all general discussions.
SeeD_Command

Re: Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

Post by SeeD_Command »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:03 pm
S-19 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:55 pm (I wouldn't consider myself to be an avid Farage fan but he's been making a lot of sense on this issue for me (with the exception of been jabbed), hence another link)
No More 'Leaders'
This is a New Time of Individual Responsibility and Self-Governance.
Humanity MUST Grow Up.
A fine statement and the heart of the problem. No Masters, No Slaves!
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Novak Talks about Energy, Consciousness and Tesla

Channel 7 Hot Mike
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:03 pm
S-19 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:55 pm (I wouldn't consider myself to be an avid Farage fan but he's been making a lot of sense on this issue for me (with the exception of been jabbed), hence another link)
I Trust NONE of Them!
They are ALL Pawns in the Game.

Spouting Inversions as it Suits Their Dictated Agenda.
They can Say Words that Sound Like Truth in Order to Disarm and Lead People Away From the True Aim.
No More 'Leaders'
This is a New Time of Individual Responsibility and Self-Governance.
Humanity MUST Grow Up.
It May Take Time to Iron Out the Physical System Requirements but Starting Now I Am Responsible for my Thoughts, Words and Deeds. 🙏
This really is the crux of the matter and something I have been thinking about for some time but more strongly the last few weeks. We are that point in time that we really need to be looking at personal power. I saw an headline recently from some snowflake crying 'that the government has abandoned me' because they let him down with his covid treatment. THAT is the real problem in this world, too many people are still frightened little children looking for a mummy and daddy to save their sorry assess, all because they cannot look after themselves or take any real responsibility. Mark Passio talks about this very subject and he is spot on. The system is designed to breed totally unprepared people who have no grasp of personal power and self responsibility.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

As I already expected...

Novak Djokovic is deported from Australia by Federal Immigration Minister Alex Hawke so he can't show that anti-vaxxers are fitter than the COVID vaxxed, because it is “in the public interest to do so”.
What kind of a legal reason is that?!?

He will be immediately deported from prison island Australia: https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/li ... 60bf2b9014
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Typical decision made out of spite by the Government and made on a Friday evening local time.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

No big surprise! Aus gov must flex some muscle to prove they have power over the rich and famous.

The game is rigged. It’s a trap. We all could see that, so what was the point of this exercise? I don’t believe Novak was unaware of the intended outcome.

Was he positioned for this one by the brotherhood?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The Australian Open hasn't even really started, and already 3 players have been forced to quit their matches in preceding tournaments over "breathing difficulties". I'm almost sure it is just a coincidence that all of them were COVID vaxxed...
Besides the previously mentioned Nikoloz Basilashvili.

Dalila Jakupovic was forced to retire from her match:
I was really scared that I would collapse. That’s why I went onto the floor because I couldn’t walk anymore. I don’t have asthma and never had breathing problems. I actually like heat. The physio came again and I thought it would be better. But the points were a bit longer and I just couldn’t breathe anymore and I just fell on the floor.
Nick Kyrgios suffered breathing difficulties in the morning and pulled out of the match 6 hours before the game was scheduled.

In Qatar soccer player Othman Coulibaly collapsed from a heart attack.
The 25-year-old fully vaccinated Marcos Menaldo from Guatemala died a few days ago during training (soccer?): https://freewestmedia.com/2022/01/10/th ... -his-fate/
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

When authoritarian governments seemingly have power over the rich and famous, where does that leave the average citizen?

If world number one tennis champ Novak Djokovic can be held against his will and deported in the name of "public interest", what chance do you have in saying no to something as "trivial" as wearing a mask, showing a health pass, scanning a QR code, or taking a jab "for public health"?

I can now see the point of this exercise was purely fear propaganda, another act on the stage of "Theatre Tricks". A test to see if the people are either able to see through inverted logic or if they are now ready to be completely oppressed. If the majority side with Channel 7 in calling the man a "Fucking arsehole" for standing his ground, then I would think the latter.

We may never know if Novak is merely another victim of circumstance or a paid pawn in their game.