Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

This is the section for all general discussions.
S-19

Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

Post by S-19 »

Hopefully he gets the respect that he deserves for standing firm.

Sin aliento, no puede haber vida.
SeeD_Command

Re: Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

Post by SeeD_Command »

They will strip him of his title like they did Ali (cassius clay) when he refused to go to Vietnam.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHsa_vRBO-E

Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

Stand firm and hold the line Novak!
ADZY616

Post by ADZY616 »

He will give in just like all my fellow coward Australians gave in to the mandates.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

ADZY616 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:18 am He will give in just like all my fellow coward Australians gave in to the mandates.
I will hold some hope for Novak.

He is a personal friend of somebody I know closely, and if he has the degree of integrity that I am told, Novak will take this stand with full conviction.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

This is great news imho. Top player in the world refusing to give in to threats and perhaps sowing a seed of doubt about vaccinations in the public. Very good news.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Born_Free wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:47 am This is great news imho. Top player in the world refusing to give in to threats and perhaps sowing a seed of doubt about vaccinations in the public. Very good news.
I also think that this is very encouraging news indeed. It's an interesting line that he seems to be taking, objecting to the invasion of privacy. It could be a clever move on his part, not getting caught up in distracting drama at this point, just holding his ground on the matter.

As a player he seemed to envy the fan following, nay love, which poured out to both Roger and Rafa but not to him so much during their respective careers to date. At the U.S. Open last month he missed completing the calendar grand slam when he lost in the final to Daniel Medvedev, but was heartened by the love that he felt from the crowd that day. Judging from the likes/dislikes ratio on that video (running at about 150:1) he's receiving a lot more admiration these days, and not so much for charisma but for character and standing on principle. I really hope that he stays strong and realises that he has huge support worldwide on this issue. :clap:
Sin aliento, no puede haber vida.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Saoirse19 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:18 pm
Born_Free wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:47 am This is great news imho. Top player in the world refusing to give in to threats and perhaps sowing a seed of doubt about vaccinations in the public. Very good news.
I also think that this is very encouraging news indeed. It's an interesting line that he seems to be taking, objecting to the invasion of privacy. It could be a clever move on his part, not getting caught up in distracting drama at this point, just holding his ground on the matter.

As a player he seemed to envy the fan following, nay love, which poured out to both Roger and Rafa but not to him so much during their respective careers to date. At the U.S. Open last month he missed completing the calendar grand slam when he lost in the final to Daniel Medvedev, but was heartened by the love that he felt from the crowd that day. Judging from the likes/dislikes ratio on that video (running at about 150:1) he's receiving a lot more admiration these days, and not so much for charisma but for character and standing on principle. I really hope that he stays strong and realises that he has huge support worldwide on this issue. :clap:
Yes I agree. One thing that his position affords him is the ability to have a great team around him and I am sure he has had some legal advice on this. I must admit I have not always liked Novak, i hated his ability to beat Andy Murray and Rafa and in the past was convinced he was assisted along the way by unseen forces :) , but the more he and I age the more I can recognise his incredible talent but more than that his incredible determination, resilience and as you say fighting being relatively disliked compared to Rafa and Roger. Big respect to Novak on the career he has had, but more than that big respect to him as a human being on this issue which is much more valuable to humanity.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

More headlines for Novak. He is holding his ground, which is causing a clash of policies between the PM and Vic Premier. How dumb are these two morons making Australia look? Well, on top of the general prison-island police state, NWO communist stuff.

https://www.rt.com/sport/539032-novak-d ... ne-status/
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Aphotic wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:49 pm More headlines for Novak. He is holding his ground, which is causing a clash of policies between the PM and Vic Premier. How dumb are these two morons making Australia look? Well, on top of the general prison-island police state, NWO communist stuff.

https://www.rt.com/sport/539032-novak-d ... ne-status/
Dan is a pure psychopath and is now beyond even remotely trying to hide it. How he has any support left is a testament to the stupidity of people. Great news about Novak's continued stand though.