Not so controversial after all!

This is the section for all general discussions.
Onthefence

Not so controversial after all!

Post by Onthefence »

G'day peoples,

I overthink just about everything, and then i think about it again. This has its advantages and disadvantages. But its painful to say the least.
I often think that what ever i say is so far outside the box and so different from everyone else that most of it will simply not be afforded any objective though. This thought is reaffirmed by the reaction i get. Often people will take what i say choose one or two word, twist them to mean something else and ignore the rest of what i have said. I think there are many reasons why this happens, I have adopted the same techniques in the past largely in order to avoid accepting some uncomfortable truths.

I often think about how i could word thing differently in order to avoid such mentality, There is little point in me saying anything if it wont get afforded the objective thought required for it to have any value or effect. Unfortunately for me to dress thing up in a way where people wont instinctively disregard them, The changes that need to be made only remove the meaning of what Im saying So again it becomes pointless, Catch 22.

I have moments where i lose all faith, i see no point in trying, i feel like Im banging my head against a wall.
But i alway come back. I really cant live with myself unless i do what i know/think is right.

I also know not everyone is ignoring what im saying and if i get through to just one person a butterfly effect or snowball can begin. Watching Maxes videos i sometime feel like we are just coming at the same thing from different directions, but then i watch or listen to something else he say which on the surface seem contrary to his previous statements, but ultimately they are not contradictory at all. I get re-inspired and feel like we are sharing exactly the same experiences and thoughts. Why of course "Inlakesh" as Max puts it.

An example of this is the rant i had after a recent video "Never Give An Inch To A Despot". last night i watch his new post "The Awakening is Growing" and i realize that we arent really coming from different places at all, we may have different approaches, Max has been doing this for much longer than ive thought about it so im sure he has some very sound reason for his chosen approach. In his 'The Awakening is Growing' he mentioned his earlier works. this inspired me to watch some again, Ive gotten half way through 'The big picture' again and cant help but post some thoughts.

the first being that, like going back and watching this video, it can be important to go back and remember what we have learnt, we so often get caught up in the flavour of the day and forget about the bigger picture. looking at the bigger picture can be daunting but it can also relieve some anxieties and fears that seem insignificant in the midst of the bigger picture.
Which is why i want to say, This whole C-19 thing needs to be addressed that is undeniable this is extremely important.
However in understanding that it is only a small part of a much bigger agenda we should not be completely distracted by it.
This is very difficult thing and i think its so difficult by design.
I keep mentioning to my wife, that this shit is scary but the second they start to ease back on the C-19 fiasco is the moment that i will really get nervous/scared. BC it will likely mean that all other pieces are now in place and its game over as far as they are concerned. We can win the C-19 battle but the war will not be over. Whats going on behind the mirrors?

Im somewhat obsessed with philosophies/philosophers, and love reading all. have my favorites for sure. But when re-watching Maxes 'the big picture' i was reminded that some of my favorite philosophers are Comedians, like George Carlin and Ricky Grevais. Yes i see them as philosophers sharing some very confronting realities dressed up as jokes. I often sit amongst people laughing at their joke, and think to myself WTF are you laughing at, This is not funny this is a real f#4king issue.
Again this could be evidence of a cunning psyop in the case of ricky. But i dont think so with the Amazing Carlin. who knows?
Either way if you watch most great standup comedians you may see that they are highly philosophical and the thing we laugh at aren't really funny, We are laughing nervously. Comedy is a good introduction to philosophy, if your willing to think about why you just laughed, why was that joke so funny????

Ok i got so much more i wanted to bring up, but my post are always so long and i know this will deter some people so ill stop there for now.

Please share your thoughts with me.

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Onthefence

Re: Not so controversial after all!

Post by Onthefence »

I cant stop, Sorry not sorry.

May all seem like mumbo jumbo.
I just watch part 5 of 9 'The Big Picture' please if you havent watched it yet
https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=c2gdeKqHtl8
if you have, it may be quite valuable to watch it again, it certainly has been for me.
further watch some of Gorge Carlin work. hes an absolute legend in my eyes.
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Okidoki, I have finished watching the rest. Ive had a small break down and a huge cry.
I cant imagine how exhausted Max must be.

Watch it all but for now im going to point at part 8 of 9 and approx 4:30 into the clip.
https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=SxgfBFehgi4

and ask you to keep that in the back of your mind whilst you read my posts.
specifically the rant i had after one of maxes recent posts
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4157

and then the main reason i came here which was to start a conversation around who we are or who we think we are
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4041

We need to figure out how to work together. I need your help, so i can help you, help us. PLEASE

Peace
marcomilton75

Post by marcomilton75 »

Yep, was so disappointed with Ricky Gervais.

His humour was always about not taking yourself too seriously, remaining humble, not getting overly worked up about what the authorities/ regime tell you to do& 'havin a laugh' is what life is about

And then he got the jab and glamorised it like the rest of the sell-outs, felt like I'd be personally stabbed in the back by him
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Onthefence wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:50 amI often think about how i could word thing differently in order to avoid such mentality, There is little point in me saying anything if it wont get afforded the objective thought required for it to have any value or effect. Unfortunately for me to dress thing up in a way where people wont instinctively disregard them, The changes that need to be made only remove the meaning of what Im saying So again it becomes pointless, Catch 22.
One of your main reasons for posting here seems to have interaction with other members.
What possibly you don't know is that many people have other reasons for posting. For me for example, I look at a forum as a place to share information.

I can read something, and often don't see a reason for replying. I don't care too much for "opinions".
I often don't reply to some opinion, unless I think that maybe I can wake somebody up from mind control (we are all the victim of brainwashing)...

Onthefence wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:50 amI often think that what ever i say is so far outside the box and so different from everyone else that most of it will simply not be afforded any objective though.
What you're writing isn't very "outside" the box on a "conspiracy" forum like this.

Onthefence wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:50 amIm somewhat obsessed with philosophies/philosophers, and love reading all.
One of the few Dutch authors worth reading is the philosopher Erasmus.
Desiderius Erasmus - The Praise of Folly (1509): https://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/93 ... mages.html
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

marcomilton75 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:21 am Yep, was so disappointed with Ricky Gervais.

His humour was always about not taking yourself too seriously, remaining humble, not getting overly worked up about what the authorities/ regime tell you to do& 'havin a laugh' is what life is about

And then he got the jab and glamorised it like the rest of the sell-outs, felt like I'd be personally stabbed in the back by him
WTF oh i missed that one. I dont keep up to date on the whole to scene, But that does surprise me a little bit. what a piece of shit, he has always strikes me as a bigot, But i still like his comedy. Guess it like hating Micheal Jackson but still appreciating his music. i think it ok to do both, Maybe????
I guess that what i meant about it could be a psyop, Facts become jokes, or just like Hollywood movies they mean to desensitizes us to the upcoming atrocities. Well that my take on it anyway.
Thanks for that info, i will listen to his stuff under a different light now. :thumbsup:
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:37 am
One of your main reasons for posting here seems to have interaction with other members.
What possibly you don't know is that many people have other reasons for posting. For me for example, I look at a forum as a place to share information.

I can read something, and often don't see a reason for replying. I don't care too much for "opinions".
I often don't reply to some opinion, unless I think that maybe I can wake somebody up from mind control (we are all the victim of brainwashing)...
I can understand that, the amount of info you share here is astounding, and makes the often arduous task of finding info so simple for anyone that is here reading it. So i take the opportunity to extend my Thanks.

I understand avoiding 'opinions' in a lot of situations the only opinion that matters is yours. Ultimately this is the crux of the thread im most interested in. I often say 'Opinions are like asshole, We've all got one, and they all stink'. Im a huge introvert and to a certain degree im social handicapped/inept. Well as far as NORMAL society goes anyway.

But for the purpose i of me being here i am relying on the input of other.
I strongly believe that in order to awaken the masses you need to understand them.
If you dont understand the cause of a problem your unlikely to ever fix it.

I hear it all the time "I just cant understand what the people are thinking"
How on earth are you going to wake them up then. theyve already got access to all the information we have. it hasn't helped them. Ill assert that we have all spent at least some of our lives under the spell of these evil entities, and im sure we didnt just wake up one day and accept we were fooled. We fall into the trap of avoiding being wrong and embarrassed. Maybe we avoid admiting we are wrong because that would also me we would have to take responsibility for our misgivings. Everyones different sure but i dont think we are that different, I still have to be vigilant not to fall into these exact habbits, Habbits we are usually taught from a very young.
I think we can understand very well but maybe we dont want to admit that was once us. Maybe im wrong. Its true for me.

If we can understand the mentality we can be better equipped to fix it.

So im here try to get peoples opinion on how they think we could approach a discussion which will produce results. again its hard to see from the surface but the thread "identity politics" is my idea to start this line of questioning. but i clearly need help, and peoples opinion.

Which is why i stress i want input and critique/correction rather than anyone agreeing with me.
I dont want to push anyone.
Thankyou for your response, it allowed me to explain that.

Peace
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Cringe

But just like everyone else does this stupid c$#t need to be woken aswell. Fuck him - but he could be a great asset???

("After receiving a slew of comments from the anti-vaxxer crowd condemning him for receiving the vaccine, Gervais seized the opportunity to dole out a heap of hilarious sass in his replies")

Condemning him only ensure that its us vs him. Nobodys going to change or learn anything from here. We've just shut down any chance of being listened to or being taken seriously.

Along side philosophy is psychology they go hand in hand, Ive read a lot, and its help me fix me. I only recognize these traits because i know them oh so intimately, I have been such an idiot and scumbag in my past and for all the reason i have spoken of here an more.

Just might worth thinking about. BTW im still catching myself out every other day, Im not saying i know it all.

Peace
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Onthefence wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:37 am
Along side philosophy is psychology they go hand in hand.
Favorite by far is Carl Jung, and he combines these two brilliantly.