20th anniversary 9/11 2001

This is the section for all general discussions.
lighthouse

Re: 20th anniversary 9/11 2001

Post by lighthouse »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:17 am
pierre wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:09 ammy favorite is Trump on the day being interviewed saying explosives must have been used, built like soup cans, he builds them (with Jewish NY finance and Roy Cohn 80s mentoring along the way)
Did you also know that a good friend of Donald Trump is "lucky" Larry Silverstein, who leased/insured the WTC complex, and made billions of dollars in insurance money alone from 2 terrorist attacks on the WTC?!?

Before 9/11, Silverstein explained his plans to demolish WTC-7 to build a new office building, which would be quite expensive because of the removal of asbestos.
After 9/11, Silverstein admitted that he gave the order to "pull" WTC-7, which is a term used to bring a building down in a controlled demolition.
Yes, he pulls a massive bomb proof building full of important CIA filing cabinets/secrets on the same day of the attack, with so many people in the area, creating tons of toxic dust and smoke for everyone, including rescue workers to breath, making it difficult to see and work to find trapped people under the massive towers, as experts say, using a demolition system that had to be set up months before to bring the bomb proof building neatly down onto its own footprint.

Only a nwo agent could get away something like that.

I can't even start a bonfire on my own property before 6pm in my area in case the next door lady has her washing out. and rightly so.

Eventually every public service and business, even our kitchen fridge, front door lock and wifi toilet roll dispenser will be nwo controlled. There will be no need for complaint systems. Just like when they stole the food of the Christians in Russia, in their so called revolution, as they starved with some people, who did not kill themselves, even eating their dead to survive, they could not complain. As Trotski said 'not until you are eating your children may you complain you are starving'.

: (
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

Since I don’t watch the news...and live in a sheltered bubble regime where they don’t tell us what’s happening in the world, unless it fits the agenda of the day...
Anyone know if there’s been any incident on the anniversary? Like, some new false flag or event that’s worth knowing about?
Thanks 😊
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Namremahs wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:55 am Since I don’t watch the news...and live in a sheltered bubble regime where they don’t tell us what’s happening in the world, unless it fits the agenda of the day...
Anyone know if there’s been any incident on the anniversary? Like, some new false flag or event that’s worth knowing about?
Thanks 😊
recently just things like mandates on vaccines for business with over 100 employees and allowing kids to get the vaxx without parents consent, so these things may end up being many 1000'sx worse than 9/11 death toll. we don’t know.

as for things blowing up? in the mid east there are on average 5 attacks a day. I think it is over 35k attacks since 9/11 last time i looked at the stats. but the west MS Media is quiet on that, as they push open boarders! it's all good fun though!
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

Yea, true that... as you say, we don’t know how big the death toll will be.

It’s really amazing (in a bad way) how the media keep silent on some things while highlighting another thing to distract. Once in a while I do look at or hear some broadcast and in a way it’s like listening to “the days of our life”... it’s the same, year in year out repeating lines. Some names and places may change but same story or close to same...

Yep, waiting to see how many “boys” will come this time.