LARGE ROLLING EVENTS

This is the section for all general discussions.
gowsif

Re: LARGE ROLLING EVENTS

Post by gowsif »

I'm in NC. I don't have any video experience, but I learn things quickly and I am willing to help.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

I fit your profile, have video experience and extensive tech/computer experience however I am unfortunately not positioned to join in as I have commitments and employment obligations. Do you have a paypal or somewhere that one can make contributions?
gowsif

Post by gowsif »

I'm willing to help. As I relayed to you via PM, I have very limited funds. I have zero experience with videography.

I'm willing to participate in any way I can, though. I learn quickly. I excell at most things I make a serious attempt at. I can learn necessary skills - physical, electronic, etc. - but I need to know what skills to develop.

I saw a post about cheaply producing stickers to post around. If that's something useful, it's not terribly expensive, and I would be glad to make, distribute, and place stickers any and everywhere. By distribute, I mean I could mail them to like minded individuals that will also place them. If that's not particularly useful, I'm open to suggestions.

Tell me what to study, how I can be of use, and I will try my best to achieve that.

I admire your resolve, and want you to know that you have given me much strength recently. <3
gowsif

Post by gowsif »

Furthermore, I'm willing to put my life on the line, and I'd rather it be to create a better world for others than in some dramatic last stand.