When do you think the covid vaccinated will start dropping dead?

This is the section for all general discussions.
Bill

When do you think the covid vaccinated will start dropping dead?

Post by Bill »

I feel like a mass kill off is what they are going for here. So when do you think it'll start taking off? Fall/Winter a few years from now?
ItsTheTruth

Re: When do you think the covid vaccinated will start dropping dead?

Post by ItsTheTruth »

It’s already happening, but I think it will really been seen in the winter months at an alarming rate and steadily over the 18 months after the jab.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Bill

Post by Bill »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:01 am It’s already happening, but I think it will really been seen in the winter months at an alarming rate and steadily over the 18 months after the jab.
Yea, that's what I keep hearing Fall or Winter or over the course of three years. Probably going to try and blame the unvaccinated. Wonder if the vaxxors will be stupid enough to believe it.
Georgy

Post by Georgy »

Bill wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:24 am I feel like a mass kill off is what they are going for here. So when do you think it'll start taking off? Fall/Winter a few years from now?
My feeling is when the next flu season begins and the "vaccinated" begin to try and fight the next flu bug and find that the "vaccine" has destroyed their immune system. Probably some time between November 2021 and March 2022 (Northern hemisphere).
Bill

Post by Bill »

Georgy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:36 pm
Bill wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:24 am I feel like a mass kill off is what they are going for here. So when do you think it'll start taking off? Fall/Winter a few years from now?
My feeling is when the next flu season begins and the "vaccinated" begin to try and fight the next flu bug and find that the "vaccine" has destroyed their immune system. Probably some time between November 2021 and March 2022 (Northern hemisphere).
That's what I keep hearing too.
wrong_think

Post by wrong_think »

I think we don't want to be putting all our 'hopes' on that happening (you know what I mean ... I know we don't want to see mass death but it would wake people up) and that it will be obvious... We may have to hold strong for some time to come, whilst the world around us is calling us "conspiracy theory nuts" and "what, are you scared of a little needle" .... it might be tough, hold strong.

Unless there really are people dropping dead in the streets, they will be able to cover it up pretty well and just claim that it's a very rare, etc,etc. It might also take years the longer term affects to become apparent enough that it's too hard for them to hide (fertility, etc)

IMO there is also a chance that this current "Vax" might not be as dangerous as we believe, but it acts as a stepping stone to condition people to take never ending "Jab" experiments.
coldsteel

Post by coldsteel »

I think we have relatively few deaths and adverse reactions compared to the amount of people who received it.
Obviously they don't want a large mass of people falling over dead and scare everyone away. The few people they kill off they can easily put the covid label on.

I believe we will see a huge increase in sterilization and people being much more affected by cold and flu in YEARS to come. Just like we went up massive numbers in autism, bipolar, adhd, etc. over 10-20 years and it's ignored.
Bill

Post by Bill »

coldsteel wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:03 pm I think we have relatively few deaths and adverse reactions compared to the amount of people who received it.
Obviously they don't want a large mass of people falling over dead and scare everyone away. The few people they kill off they can easily put the covid label on.

I believe we will see a huge increase in sterilization and people being much more affected by cold and flu in YEARS to come. Just like we went up massive numbers in autism, bipolar, adhd, etc. over 10-20 years and it's ignored.
So you believe in the more "eternal patients" idea. Could be. All this just feels so different though. Why mrna and not just a stronger vaccine? Why the need to get everyone vaccinated as soon as possible? It just looks to me like at best a large scale experiment or a long term bioweapon.
They could label a mass kill off from the vaccine as the omega strain caused by anti-vaxxors and the morons will eat it up. Especially if they already took it. Pretty hard for most people to admit they were tricked even harder when they were tricked into killing themselves and their children.
AtWar2021

Post by AtWar2021 »

Bill wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:50 pm
coldsteel wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:03 pm I think we have relatively few deaths and adverse reactions compared to the amount of people who received it.

So you believe in the more "eternal patients" idea. Could be. All this just feels so different though. Why mrna and not just a stronger vaccine? Why the need to get everyone vaccinated as soon as possible? It just looks to me like at best a large scale experiment or a long term bioweapon.
They could label a mass kill off from the vaccine as the omega strain caused by anti-vaxxors and the morons will eat it up. Especially if they already took it. Pretty hard for most people to admit they were tricked even harder when they were tricked into killing themselves and their children.
2025 is the deadline to bring in their AI technology to control the masses (who are left), according to various reports.
2023 is marked for another massive "strain". See the trailer for the Songbird movie. They plan to lock everybody in concentration camps using their QR codes to track people. Avoid the QR scans and use another shopping method.
Scott Morrison, Australian Prime Minister, plans to have all adults vaccinated by October 2021. That must be another deadline for a new strain (which is only the vaxxers being affected due to their immune systems being compromised and gene-edited). Bozo has said a similar deadline. I'm not sure about other countries. That might be worth looking up.
What is the deadline for all countries to be fully vaccinated?
That's when they plan to release another engineered virus to affect the vaxxers, OR when the vaxxed drop off with the common covid strain.
I live next door to a couple of 94 year olds who have been jabbed and they're still kicking on.
Their little kiddies, both 57 and 63, are still living with their parents, never left home, and both jabbed - assumedly. All pro-vaxxers. Still alive and being the most obnoxious and arrogant pigs in a fencing dispute. They want ME to build a 30 m colorbond fence (which is fine and doesn't cost me anything) but also want ME to fork out the money for it upfront. I've already build the first 12 metres and it's perfectly fine. Proven I can do it. Their son, 63, works as an accountant in the Distribution department in the Victorian Treasury for little Danny Hunchback. He's an absolute blood-sucking amoeba who gets his parents to do everything around the house and maintain the roof over his head without paying any gardeners or tradies with his own money. His car died last year and he dumped it on a vacant block next door for 6 months then forced his nephew to fix it. He's so stingy he won't even pay to service his own vehicle which is at least 15 years old and a rattle-bucket. Unbelievable. Nothing to show for himself at all and acts as if he's so superior to everybody else. Dysfunctional to the hilt. Maybe the vaxes.
Anyway, they're all still kicking on.
Another neighbour 2 doors down had to go into hospital for a month with high blood pressure with the first lockdown in May 2020. The doctors are so incompetent they couldn't get her medication right and ended up zapping her heart to kickstart it. She begged to be completely out of it with a general anaesthetic (stupid idea). She came out of hospital with Epilepsy. I knew straight away what happened when she told me. (Her body was so relaxed under the general all the muscles were affected by the zapping and it went into her brain and central nervous system which caused massive seizures.) But when I asked her if the doctors gave a reason, she said nobody knew. Her and her husband have degrees and doctorates but are so dumbed down by vaxxes they didn't know what caused the epilepsy. She lost her licence. But later begged a doctor to say she was okay again. That's wrong. Once you have epilespsy there's no cure, apparently. That's how safe out roads are now. Her husband is riddled with cancer. The hospitals are draining all their money away. Vaxes cause cancer also.
That's two of the goals of the Illuminati: Abolish private property. Abolish inheritances.
They swipe property via Big Pharma.
Anyway, they're all still alive and jabbed to the max.
2022-23 will be when they begin to drop.
They're already dying off but it's not reported.
Go and ask your local churches and funeral directors how many funerals are being held each week compared to 3 years ago. A lot more.
coldsteel

Post by coldsteel »

I don't think they want to kill us all off, just shave off the elderly and the weak. The elderly aren't down with the technology, smartphones and apps so they have to go.
They also know the difference of how things were compared to the technocracy we have now. The newer generation will think all this normal.

I don't think we will be forced to get vaxed or thrown in camps....they need us to doom ourselves. Something to do with our free will and their karma fear.

They can't just wipe us all out (they could) , they need worker bee's to keep the infrastructure going. Besides that-they want our minds, energy, souls. They want us infused with AI to harness these things. I used to think Icke was nuts with the reptilian stuff, but now I realize he's 100% . There is something supernatural going on.

They could not possibly pull this stuff off if there weren't. If they came out and told us exactly what they were up to, we would not comprehend it.