Just a rant. Why do people never listen?

This is the section for all general discussions.
ItsTheTruth

Just a rant. Why do people never listen?

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Apologies for the following rant. Quite emotional and I really feel like the family nut job for believing in fresh air, sunshine and all things natural.

I’ve probably mentioned before that my mother has a brain tumour. She had surgery and then decided to take the offered whole brain radiation therapy which I pleaded with her not to take but she was told it was safe and not dangerous so she went ahead. After 6 weeks of WBRT she lost all short term memory and lost the ability to walk. She couldn’t tell if it was night or day even with the sun shining on her face and was so confused. This was because of the radio therapy we were told.

I gave her cannabis oil, and after a while she made a full recovery. The doctors were in shock because they have never seen anyone come back from this when they are that damaged. She carried on with the oil for a while and also took salvestrols and herb supplements and many helpful things to heal her body. For months and months her scan showed that her tumour was not growing and she was doing amazing.

Skip forward again and she stopped taking all supplements, stopped eating through loss of appetite and pretty only much ate chocolate and smoked cigarettes. Her latest scan showed that there is some tumour growth, thankfully only small but they have offered her a really mild chemotherapy tablet she can take at home and told her generally people who have this type only have mild to no side effects and do really well. I’m sceptical but I think she is considering it.

How can she after she has witnessed first hand how doing natural treatments work and taking theirs harm her? I’ve also showed her evidence how they lie and damage people with this latest covid jab she she believes me… but at the same time doesn’t with her cancer? I’m so sad. She still listens to anyone in a white coat despite everything she’s been through and seen first hand 😞

To top it all off I’ve just got a message from my sister saying she’s on her way to get her Covid jab!

I give in.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
garrettabc

Re: Just a rant. Why do people never listen?

Post by garrettabc »

Unfortunately, sounds very typical. It’s not just your mom, it’s also my mom. I’m hoping she does not get the jab after pleading with her not too/
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

People are so brainwashed and after 40 years it is also very difficult to changes ones thinking let alone ones behavior. From 40 a lot is set in stone and if she/he has not the ability to be open for new stuff, then you walk to a wall and you will be the one that will be hurt bc the 'other side' thinks it is thinking in the right direction...

Also cancer at a old age +50 will mean it is a lower kind of cancer. There are 7 degree's in it and the first 3 are treatable with natural things but go over that to 4 then is game over for most. This type of cancer you get between 30-40 years but doctors have no clue about this but is coming...
madcamqld

Post by madcamqld »

Hi Dianthus,

What is this stuff about ppl older then 50 yo with cancer in the 4th or higher degree about? You made me curious to find out more. To what or whom are you referring with this?
Dianthus wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 am Also cancer at a old age +50 will mean it is a lower kind of cancer. There are 7 degree's in it and the first 3 are treatable with natural things but go over that to 4 then is game over for most. This type of cancer you get between 30-40 years but doctors have no clue about this but is coming...
Thank you.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

garrettabc wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:32 pm Unfortunately, sounds very typical. It’s not just your mom, it’s also my mom. I’m hoping she does not get the jab after pleading with her not too/
I hope she listens to you 😞
bean

Post by bean »

Good rant, Itsthetruth :)
I have basically given up on those who don`t want to listen even after all the evidences.
Sorry about your mom. I hope for the best (%)
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

It's probably why we are all here.We all have a similar story and are trying to get better at finding the perfect red pill formula video or story to wake people up.

instead of a red pill, maybe we should make a red jab? haven’t heard of a red jab before. lol. just kiddin.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

LDS serum with little robots with media players that connect to the visual and hearing receptors. where they play Max Igan with Billy the Peacock and snippets of Alex on Info Wars if they try to sleep. Lasts for 3 weeks. They come out of it completely awake.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

This video really came to me at the right time..

ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

lighthouse wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:23 am It's probably why we are all here.We all have a similar story and are trying to get better at finding the perfect red pill formula video or story to wake people up.

instead of a red pill, maybe we should make a red jab? haven’t heard of a red jab before. lol. just kiddin.
Lol to be fair if you call it a red jab they’ll probably be interested!