Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Liberalis »

Hi gogibbo

I am not sure if these are what you are after?...

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=115&p=495&hilit=flyers#p495
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
madcamqld

Post by madcamqld »

Hi,

I'm Cam, currently unemployed after our 2020 vision.
Was an IT worker nearly 20 years ago and done many other jobs since.
Factory worker, retail assistant, warehouse worker, security guard, cleaner.
So I am aware of so many different people's perspectives, yet have so much more to learn.

Max makes a lot of sense, more so than Alex Jones (though I still check him out about once a fortnight and miss David Knight).
Max has intimated that all of the technology has been around before and I think this may be true.
  • If I can find it, I will track down a short clip from an old Star Trek episode that intimated this and put it on library.
  • Also the Bible passage Ecclesiastes 1:9 "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."
I don't see the Bible necessarily as revelation from God, but I respect those who do.
It could be predictive programming or the Illuminati's apparent compulsion to warn us in some cryptic manner, just like the 9-11 warnings in cartoons like The Simpsons.
9-11_Bart_Simpson.jpeg
9-11_Bart_Simpson.jpeg (9.27 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
It's nice to have somewhere to chat with like-minded informed people in a free zone unlike FB.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Hey Cam, good to meet you.

I can tell you are into IT as you are one of the few people who uses bullet points in their posts ;) , i have been known to at times. (big linux fan here!)

I hope you enjoy it here, lots of good info and good souls.
madcamqld

Post by madcamqld »

Yeah ! Using Ubuntu and lovin' it more than WinDoze (Was good till they crammed it full of commercial spyware).
Nice to meet you.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Hi Everyone,

I am a guy of 40y from Belgium. I do a lot of research over this world here for over 15years now and since covie the links from this to that blew up and is getting clearer by the weeks and months. Like I see it we all are getting very near to a historical point in time never been done here and while some maybe see some dark :poo: , the reality is we need this to get to the next level.

That level will be a Golden One that is predicted by the University of Christ (not the bible) and is going like it should. The dark ones think they have it here but they now there is something that they cannot see or catch and that is The Light. Light can see in the dark but dark not in the Light bc it is all about consciousness. A lower level cannot see in the higher levels but the higher level can always see the lower levels if he/she wants to do that for some reason. But the Key here are the masses, We the People of Earth.

The Light can do so much but if the masses are not wake, then they are also limited to go further here bc every step needs to be taken. And so they let this happen bc this is waking people up. The next wake up call I see is the Great Reset or in other words the total collapse of this world system and the Light is OK with that :hug:

They think we will follow them in their digital system and that is, wit ha high chance, the breaking point. And also Mother Nature is helping us here also bc suffering, crises, and name it... is bringing us together. Take the WO's. We do not want that any more here and when this is over we also do not want these clowns leading us, so that all will change big time in the coming years...

:cowboy:
Sharing57-

Introduce yourself

Post by Sharing57- »

hello. i hope being on government houdouts doesnt preclude me from being here? i understand it is not ideal. i noticed when logging in yesterday i was asked to give my medicare onfo so my immunizations can be tracked...i am 57 and not sure why this is relevant...? i think perhaps i could be forced to have the vax...does anybody know if this is the case? thankyou.
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

Sharing57- wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:59 am hello. i hope being on government houdouts doesnt preclude me from being here? i understand it is not ideal. i noticed when logging in yesterday i was asked to give my medicare onfo so my immunizations can be tracked...i am 57 and not sure why this is relevant...? i think perhaps i could be forced to have the vax...does anybody know if this is the case? thankyou.
you had to give those details to log in here??????
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

That is what i thought when i read it first! lol The user was refering to logging in to medicare.

For the record, The crowhouse community does not want to track your immunisation history........or do we???? :evil:
Sharing57-

Post by Sharing57- »

Liberalis wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm That is what i thought when i read it first! lol The user was refering to logging in to medicare.

For the record, The crowhouse community does not want to track your immunisation history........or do we???? :evil:
sorry i am new here...i was logging in to mygov, centrelink
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

Sharing57- wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:13 am
Liberalis wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm That is what i thought when i read it first! lol The user was refering to logging in to medicare.

sorry i am new here...i was logging in to mygov, centrelink
yeah but i looked for a second like it was to this site, so my thought was whaaaat the h,,lll.
mistakes happens 8-) ,welcome my friend to a great community of truth and sharing of info across the world.
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.