Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
Zola

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Zola »

Hola 🙂
I am Mallorquin. I am 29 and have a little dog named Sénior.
Currently I work in my Dad´s restaurant.
I am interested in all things off grid living though I attempt to buy a little house in the campàgna. 🏠
all smiles ;)
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Hi Zola and welcome to the community 8-)
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Zola

Post by Zola »

thank you very much 🙂
I came across Max Igan´s videos last year when Australia burned.
We have fires also on Mallorca in summertimes. 2 years ago we had a devasting flood on extreme weathers.
On the videos you see how Max Igan lives and I find this style of living very inspiring.
all smiles ;)
Tom Bombadil

Post by Tom Bombadil »

Thankyou for creating a virtual place that displays some semblance of sanity among all of this current chaos, fear, and hysteria.
Myself Born and raised in the heart of western tasmania, where I still reside and survive with my wife and three boys in a house upon land the banks don't own. Surrounded by thousands of acres of uninhabited forest and mountains. If you get a dictionary and look up the word haven, there should be a picture of this place it truly is the house of Tom Bombadil. Unfortunately it would appear Sauron has the ring.
When I first found Max Igan online during the bushfire pandemic in 2019 I was unsure if he was just another guru for disillusioned people to spend thier hope or faith upon.
After watching him for the past year especially his reaction to dictator dan in victoria and the consequent youtube ban I am now more than convinced that Max is a man of great integrity and an invaluable source of information. I will dig in like Tobruk 1941, there can be no surrender, 'what we have we will hold'.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Welcome Tom, i like the Lord of the Rings analogy.

I hope you don't have trouble with the devils over there. They look like nasty little bastards! :)
Zea

Post by Zea »

Hello all, Great to see this forum, ive just joined. Thank you Max for your videos. I hope that the main stream media will be held accountable for all their propaganda.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Hello and welcome to the tribe Zea.
Zea wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:40 am I hope that the main stream media will be held accountable for all their propaganda.
Ditto ;).
Bluegum

Post by Bluegum »

Greetings,
I am grateful for the vlogs and info/intel from TCH, it has helped me keep my perspective.
I would like to thank TCH for speaking out and providing information and resources, and a forum for discussions.
I am from rural South Australia.
Kind regards.
Abigail_Rose

Introduce yourself

Post by Abigail_Rose »

Hi everyone. Abigail here from Kiwiland. I'm glad to find you here in these trying times and watch and value all of Max's videos and commentaries.

I live in Christchurch where we had the mosque massacres which don't add up one little bit.

Wishing you all well.
flgirl45

Post by flgirl45 »

Hello everyone Florida here! I am so glad to have found this forum. I hate all of the censoring every social media is imposing on all of us.