COVID19...How do we take action?

This is the section for all general discussions.
Black_bird

Re: COVID19...How do we take action?

Post by Black_bird »

pierre wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:16 am Savitri Devi Murkhaji was a very enthusiastic Nazi supporter. Even though she was living in India during the "glorious years" she went to Germany soon after WWII. She threw pamphlets out of the train, got arrested , did some time. I thought today you might deliver DVD's to letterboxes, but you will get caught before long. A car through a suburb throwing out pamphlets after midnight would be the best way I reckon. Of course they will find and arrest you if your car could be identified.
most people are going have to learn, if they ever do, from the 'expensive school of experience" .. an E Michael Jones term for those who do not learn the easier way from others, from reading or listening. A large enough drone with pamphlet dispenser would be cool. Clive Palmer (not promoting him ) paid for a pamphlet drop to letterboxes.
http://savitridevi.org/
defiance and pilgrimage are here, for free
https://archive.org/search.php?query=savitri%20devi
(I am not necessarily promoting nazism , nor dismissing it as an option.)
Alright. I do not think Nazis are a good model to follow with anything. I don't agree with what they did. I am an atheist but I am of Jewish decent mixed with a lot of other things.

I'm all about personal freedom and letting people live their lives in peace without harming or controlling one another, and forced medical procedures and not letting people live their lives in peace were a huge horrible thing many people were put through by the Nazis...

Anyone worrying about personal freedom and medical autonomy shouldn't be conflating those ideals with them...

Thanks for responding though. I have considered dropping information off in mailboxes. I'm unsure how that with go with the people who still believe there's a killer virus living on everything that gets delivered to them.

I'm worried it may freak someone whose really entrenched in the mainstream narrative out rather than encouraging them to reconsider the situation.
Black_bird

Post by Black_bird »

Bill wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:21 pm
Black_bird wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:07 am I'll admit, the first 8 months they had me. I really felt if there was some mass illness taking over the world then it must be true. I always felt 9/11 was an inside job but I thought, naively, screwing with people's health at this level, the blatant lies and propaganda, would have been too evil for them even...

And initially I thought, if all the nations are suddenly *working together* it must be true...and it will be fair...we will all be threatened equally....viruses don't discriminate. I never expected them to fake a "killer" virus. It didn't even occur to me that was in the realm of possibility then.

My opinion has changed very drastically since then. It's not a killer virus, everyone's personal freedom is at stake...and all I can think is what do we do? I'm not about to take things lying down or cower on some remote patch of land while they destroy everything that makes life worth living...like free thought and bodily autonomy.

How do we get people to stop complying? To refuse the vaccine? To stand their ground on the whole thing? I've never been good at roping people in to action, even if the action is good. In US in particular, how do we break this stupid political tribalism that has Democrats and Republicans so divided they aren't even united when the government begins blatantly censoring thoughts and ideas and opinions...and even fact...and announces they'll be uniting with SMS carriers and already working with social media sites to do it.

Has anyone been doing anything locally to try and wake people up?

I'm at a lost for ideas at the moment. I can't really say what the tipping point really was for me. I just knew I didn't trust trust the vaccine so I have been refusing it...and since that point have gone down many rabbitholes about the whole thing exploring the "forbidden" ideas by the federal government... and now feel the government(s) are truly the enemy and something needs to be done by the civilians about it...

Seeing France and the UK pushback gives me hope. I'm not impressed at all by my own countries response to it though...and action would be better sooner than later.
You really can't say much to people who are still buying it at this point. If you haven't figured it out by now you never will. The psycho's at top are just a step up from Dr. Evil.
If history is anything to go by their really isn't a whole lot you can do. Even if you have political power the others will block you or kill you like with those African presidents. We are ruled by delusional psycho's with god complexes they like always will crash everything because their ideologies are insane. It's really only a question of how many will they take with them. What you should do is become as independent as possible and get out of the cities.
On one hand I completely agree with you and have begun setting up that kind of situation for myself. At the same time, I feel like there must be some other kind of solution and I'm sure someone could think of it, so I feel obligated to keep trying to think of it or talk with others who might think of it.

I mean, they've successfully convinced people there's a killer virus worth giving their medical autonomy and personal liberties for.

There must be a way to do what they're doing and flip it in the reverse.
wrong_think

Post by wrong_think »

Join local communities, network, join the larger protests when possible. Drop flyers, etc, you can also get these stickers and learn how to print them, post them everywhere : https://t.me/jointhewhiterose
Bill

Post by Bill »

Black_bird wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:04 am
Black_bird wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:07 am I'll admit, the first 8 months they had me. I really felt if there was some mass illness taking over the world then it must be true. I always felt 9/11 was an inside job but I thought, naively, screwing with people's health at this level, the blatant lies and propaganda, would have been too evil for them even...

And initially I thought, if all the nations are suddenly *working together* it must be true...and it will be fair...we will all be threatened equally....viruses don't discriminate. I never expected them to fake a "killer" virus. It didn't even occur to me that was in the realm of possibility then.

My opinion has changed very drastically since then. It's not a killer virus, everyone's personal freedom is at stake...and all I can think is what do we do? I'm not about to take things lying down or cower on some remote patch of land while they destroy everything that makes life worth living...like free thought and bodily autonomy.

How do we get people to stop complying? To refuse the vaccine? To stand their ground on the whole thing? I've never been good at roping people in to action, even if the action is good. In US in particular, how do we break this stupid political tribalism that has Democrats and Republicans so divided they aren't even united when the government begins blatantly censoring thoughts and ideas and opinions...and even fact...and announces they'll be uniting with SMS carriers and already working with social media sites to do it.

Has anyone been doing anything locally to try and wake people up?

I'm at a lost for ideas at the moment. I can't really say what the tipping point really was for me. I just knew I didn't trust trust the vaccine so I have been refusing it...and since that point have gone down many rabbitholes about the whole thing exploring the "forbidden" ideas by the federal government... and now feel the government(s) are truly the enemy and something needs to be done by the civilians about it...

Seeing France and the UK pushback gives me hope. I'm not impressed at all by my own countries response to it though...and action would be better sooner than later.
You really can't say much to people who are still buying it at this point. If you haven't figured it out by now you never will. The psycho's at top are just a step up from Dr. Evil.
If history is anything to go by their really isn't a whole lot you can do. Even if you have political power the others will block you or kill you like with those African presidents. We are ruled by delusional psycho's with god complexes they like always will crash everything because their ideologies are insane. It's really only a question of how many will they take with them. What you should do is become as independent as possible and get out of the cities.
On one hand I completely agree with you and have begun setting up that kind of situation for myself. At the same time, I feel like there must be some other kind of solution and I'm sure someone could think of it, so I feel obligated to keep trying to think of it or talk with others who might think of it.

I mean, they've successfully convinced people there's a killer virus worth giving their medical autonomy and personal liberties for.

I'm all ears if you have any ideas. Not with every tech company censoring us.
MeanJean23

Post by MeanJean23 »

pierre wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:16 am Savitri Devi Murkhaji was a very enthusiastic Nazi supporter. Even though she was living in India during the "glorious years" she went to Germany soon after WWII. She threw pamphlets out of the train, got arrested , did some time. I thought today you might deliver DVD's to letterboxes, but you will get caught before long. A car through a suburb throwing out pamphlets after midnight would be the best way I reckon. Of course they will find and arrest you if your car could be identified.
most people are going have to learn, if they ever do, from the 'expensive school of experience" .. an E Michael Jones term for those who do not learn the easier way from others, from reading or listening. A large enough drone with pamphlet dispenser would be cool. Clive Palmer (not promoting him ) paid for a pamphlet drop to letterboxes.
You're wrong about Germany. Get up to speed here:
We gave away our liberties when we said: OK, just this once.
Bill

Post by Bill »

MeanJean23 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:34 pm
You're wrong about Germany. Get up to speed here:
Yep they are the synagogue of Satan, Satan's chosen ones, bringing in the beast system. I feel the need to mention that this entire situation is entirely our fault collectively speaking. Look at the Edomites they are by no stretch of the imagination very clever or intelligent or powerful (literally everything they have is stolen even their identity) all of their lies and ideologies fall apart under the mildest scrutiny. Their power is their ability to stoop to lows others would not even consider and their loyalty towards their god and people. If we had a proper culture with integrity and honor they would never have been able to infiltrate and subvert out societies.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Black_bird wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:50 am
BananaMulcher wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:49 am It don't have the answer, but I have my answer. I have been tearing down the propaganda signage, and putting up my own which confront the narrative. Some of the places I revisit, I find my labels torn, probably in zombie-brained rage, but I hope I reach even a few people.
It's frankly not a bad idea. I've been considering doing something similar. Especially since I am in the U.S. and am a "democrat". I think a large portion of the people who identify as "democrat" simply are closing themselves off to any bad gut feelings they have about the situation since it goes against what the democrats have designed as "moral behavior" via propaganda. I think seeing people who identify with their party push against the party's behavior might wake some of them up or at least get them to begin thinking freely about it.
Just some friendly tips if you do; only pay cash at the store and also check their camera positioning while in the store. Most businesses cameras (at least in my area) are not actually high quality enough to identify you with certainty if you keep a distance. If going by car, park in a nearby lot and arrive at your destination on foot.

For the really tough ones, don't patronize the store at all. I just make the whole point of my trip to certain establishments exclusively rip down their brainwashing. For ones with really good camera placement, I just return either later at night once they are closed, or several days later to reward them with my stickers. It is important that they cannot correlate you to identify you.
goldrunner1

Post by goldrunner1 »

I am in Winnipeg, Centre of Canada. The rallies here against the BS has been relatively small. Nothing like what is happening in Montreal and Toronto. I have a lazer printer at home and going to make up a few thousand flyers for the next Rally (September 18th) and place them on car windshields prior to the rally to garner more support. I think a lot of people don't know about these events and would love to show their support. On a side note, I am disappointed with the direction off all rallies. The people are chanting freedom or no vax passports. What the real objective should be is out with these so called politicians and leaders for suggesting this and trying to force us into this. Some parts of the US are doing better than us, Ex Florida & Texas.
Black_bird

Post by Black_bird »

How big have the rallies been in Toronto?

I have friends there (all in support of lockdowns, etc) and haven't heard of any pushback.

Trudeau has completely fallen from grace in my eyes. I feel terrible he rolled out mixed vaccines (mixing brands) on top of the heavy push for vaccination plus signing on with Pfizer for something like 4 more years worth of booster shots...

There was supposedly a rally in Manhattan in solidarity with the UK, etc. But I didn't go. Big cities like Manhattan are not a good place for that...Manhattan in particular is filled with empty headed consumerist tech obsessed people who want to attack people for not being vaccinated...plus if something did go wrong, Manhattan is it's own island and it would be extremely difficult to get out of since it is extremely over built and congested.

I'm hoping there will be more in a more strategic area. I'd set one up myself but I'm a bit nervous to.
Black_bird

Post by Black_bird »

Bill wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:46 pm
Black_bird wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:04 am

I'm all ears if you have any ideas. Not with every tech company censoring us.
I really don't have any but I appreciate the sounding board.. I've been thinking we need to learn to be manipulative as well, not just try and go straight to what we feel is the truth or what they would see as a radical or frightening opinion.

It's unfortunate, but it's clear straight truth/logic even at the base level (right to self autonomy) doesn't move the majority of them.

Maybe the trick is to find a way to make them as scared in the opposite direction? More scared of an orwellian society than of the "killer" virus?

I hate to talk like this, but I spend a lot of time meditating on how they've managed to get the majority of the population not even just tolerant but supportive of this (loss of free speech, loss of autonomy, civil liberties, etc) even though it clearly infantalizes/takes power away from the general population.

I've had some mild success in the sense I'm able to get people to listen to me without ostracizing or ridiculing me but I haven't been able to make people want to be proactive.