A better "protest" / the dissolving of state "borders".

This is the section for all general discussions.
178FM

A better "protest" / the dissolving of state "borders".

Post by 178FM »

All those people gathered in cities, seemingly a gathering of more or less like minds, but where are they walking to, and is this truly achieving the ultimate goal ? Perhaps a much greater impact would be made if all those people instead gathered (for example) on the south coast of England, maybe around Dover, while in France they gathered on the north coast, maybe around Calais, all kitted out with life jackets and boats, and in one fell swoop all began to cross the "state border"/English Channel en masse, with those from English land being met with open arms on French land and vice versa, via no state port, using no state issue passport, in such great numbers that such a move would be unstoppable.

1.8 million people allegedly out to contest the state on the streets of London. Lets see the state try to stop half of that number from crossing the English channel of their own free will. We could even embrace our French brethren making the opposite journey as we crossed paths in the water. Just imagine.

Fuck the state. Fuck state ports. Fuck state borders. If the state is going to insist you do X, Y, Z before you can pass through its ports, simply do not pass through its ports.
Dutchmjr

Re: A better "protest" / the dissolving of state "borders".

Post by Dutchmjr »

People like to vote and protest because they dont want to fix the problem themselves, dont want any responsibility related and want to be treated like 2 year old and have mummy/daddy government handle the important **** for them, like their parents.

The instant you up the stakes, make it less comfortable, less safe, more risky, less convenient, they have to be more responsible for themselves = the numbers will fall of a cliff, because they are people who perpetuate the problems that for years turned others into victims so they could benefit, but now its come back to bite them, so their complaining, but still with the mentality of being the source of that problem with them biting their own rear and refusing to let go, pretending its someone else biting them, while expecting someone else to force their own jaws open from their own rear, its idiotic, but the folks in charge love it.

This is also why solutions which ignore the root problem, its solution are popular like wise, get sponsored on alternative sources and via controlled opposition and what doesnt sponsor such ignorance, gets censored from the web eg every platform by default and always has been the case, only those willfully ignorant wouldnt have noticed.

Though its important to dissolve borders, this wont occur by just ignoring authorities that continue to "exist" and will simply recruit more of the sheep to police the challenge to their authority, again ignoring the problem and its root, simply allows the root and cause to fester and grow and create even greater symptoms = government, tyranny, elites and related, they are all supported by the masses, which is why they always sponsor your unification attempts with them and trying to wake them up, as they know this is impossible, they know the masses will never wake up, its the same as trying to wake up an elite = aint happening.

They may side with you when its convenient for their survival, but ultimately if things start to return back to normal SO DO THEY and they folks in power know this, which is why when they make the public suffer, they do so by directing the survival instincts of those sheep to support their global agenda and not to undermine it.

So 1.8m sheep marching, didnt even put a dent in their agenda, as we can see it didnt de-rail anything or change anything and thats why if you dont vote and refuse to sit infront of your tv (computer) they prefer you protest, because it means you still voting to be a child and being treated like one with your legs.

Even if these 1.8 fought at their doors against forced stabs = no change, because they arent a 1.8 mob that is lynching those doing it or standing together, but fighting them of alone at home, allowing authorities to focus their limited resources and they also know when a large amount of people mass, which only intend to mass and bark without any "bite", they can just ignore them, they will get cold, tired and hungry, need to pay the bills, get food etc etc, to keep them all together, needs a huge amount of logistics to keep a "dependent" army of people together, that are about as unified as a cat in water, that are simply forced to get wet, because they have no choice and the instant they see dry land will swim towards it not giving a F about anyone else.
Vote (master!, take care of me!...)

P-protest (master!, i beg of you!...)

V-protest (master!, take care of me right now!!!)

P-non-compliance (master!!!, i want a bone!, a big one!)

Off-grid (master!, i will be in the fenced backyard...)
Dutchmjr

Post by Dutchmjr »

Simply put if people are going to amass, they need to BITE back with brutal ferocity, before their steam runs out eg in a few hours or its a bit like D-day watching one side amass its numbers, only to all leave by the days end without a single shot fired, allowing the invaders to simply move in and take what they want, without even a fight, because the dumb F's all went home, like nothing happened, yet for some reason think they showed the enemy who is boss, how? they continue to invade without facing any genuine resistance at all.
Vote (master!, take care of me!...)

P-protest (master!, i beg of you!...)

V-protest (master!, take care of me right now!!!)

P-non-compliance (master!!!, i want a bone!, a big one!)

Off-grid (master!, i will be in the fenced backyard...)
178FM

Post by 178FM »

Dutchmjr wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:58 am
Though its important to dissolve borders, this wont occur by just ignoring authorities that continue to "exist" and will simply recruit more of the sheep to police the challenge to their authority, again ignoring the problem and its root, simply allows the root and cause to fester and grow and create even greater symptoms = government, tyranny, elites and related, they are all supported by the masses, which is why they always sponsor your unification attempts with them and trying to wake them up, as they know this is impossible, they know the masses will never wake up, its the same as trying to wake up an elite = aint happening.

I think an act like this is the complete opposite of ignoring the problem. It would only be happening at all in these circumstances as a direct challenge to, and with the primary purpose of standing strong in the face of the audacity that should attempt to infringe on such liberty.

It seems the state is never going to back down, so one way or another the people must shed the state. As to exactly how that is achieved is a matter far beyond the descriptive ability of this keyboard.
178FM

Post by 178FM »

Dutchmjr wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:11 am Simply put if people are going to amass, they need to BITE back with brutal ferocity, before their steam runs out eg in a few hours or its a bit like D-day watching one side amass its numbers, only to all leave by the days end without a single shot fired, allowing the invaders to simply move in and take what they want, without even a fight, because the dumb F's all went home, like nothing happened, yet for some reason think they showed the enemy who is boss, how? they continue to invade without facing any genuine resistance at all.
There certainly are more effective steps people can take to protect themselves and limit the reach of the state, and it can be quite easy to work out. Simply put, If its state regulated, subject to legality/policy and/or is financially/credit based, it would be well advised to work toward severing all dependencies from these aspects of our lives. Granted many of these aspects are heavily ingrained into many peoples lives, but what may seem a mammoth task in shedding these dependencies may not seem such a chore when considering the alternative. My only question would be peoples drive to rectify such problems, particularly when by-enlarge many just do not perceive the elements of their way of life that supports the state in its current form.
178FM

Post by 178FM »

Seeing the options for travelling through a state operated port, it seems embarking on travelling free on a global scale without state interference is now the only option as state operated ports aren't able to cater to our requirements. Their own fault, they have forced our hand, so it seems if we do indeed intend on travelling free to see the earth we are the children of then my suggestion above seems to be inevitable. The point I make is, strength in numbers, and the greater our number, the greater our strength.
Fridge GoyimGang

Post by Fridge GoyimGang »

best protest is secession
stop voting stop paying taxes create your own mint

promote spirituality family and community