Family and friends got the Jab

This is the section for all general discussions.
beachedas

Family and friends got the Jab

Post by beachedas »

Just found out my parents got the Jab. Wanted to hear from others who similarly have been ignored and given up trying to talk to family and friends about the covid scam. While it saddens me ultimately its their choice. Maybe I could have said more but still I doubt it would have made any difference. They are too far entrenched in the propaganda. It seems to be the baby boomers most convinced by this scam. Their indoctrination through school and life must have been very effective.

Maybe what I think is wrong and they are right but if what I think is right well they are screwed. If the shedding thing is right well maybe I'm screwed too along with my children. The problem is while they are fine after the Jabs its me who looks silly being opposed. I guess time will tell and its not really about who is right, rather what is right. I would love to be wrong about it.

I think the key thing going forward is trying to maintain a focused, calm mental state to make good decisions for myself and family going forward. Part of that is to talk with others to keep a level measured perspective.

Anyone else notice in their city the Covid Vaccine centers look a little like temporary military type facilities. Why do they need the guard(s) and high wire fences?
madcamqld

Re: Family and friends got the Jab

Post by madcamqld »

The Covid Vaccine centers here in OZ look a little like temporary military type facilities with their roped off sections, traffic cones and arbitrated roles clearly defined.

What I found more confronting was when I passed hotels in our main tourist district of South Bank (Brisbane) having military guards outside in the driveways. I never thought I would see the army in the streets of Australia interacting with the public in any other way than a public relations display like flyovers or marching bands, etc.

Totally agree with your statements: "I think the key thing going forward is trying to maintain a focused, calm mental state to make good decisions for myself and family going forward. Part of that is to talk with others to keep a level measured perspective." Seems like sage advise to me.

About Parents:

I also now see my parents in disbelief. My parents used to be very wise and extremely wary of everything in the media, but after 50 years of sitting in front of that inexpensive entertainment in the comfort of home, they have been indoctrinated. My father trying to tell me about the guilt we should have for our white privilege. When I asked him to elaborate, he just repeated the narrative as said on TV. My parents now go blindly on with whatever they are told. It's not just the jab that is poison. There is something in my parents' lounge room which has also harmed them.

I tried to tell them about Fauci and the AIDS bullshit that I saw first hand in inner city Sydney back in the 90s. How when those with AIDS stopped dying off when they had enough of the medication and just stopped taking it. Apparently AIDS was just an effect of corrupt medical intervention or people having an unhealthy lifestyle of no rest and lots of drug taking. Their sexual activity was minor or non-causal in comparison to the poison and wear and tear put on the body through either lifestyle or medical treatment.

Then to take AIDS into the heterosexual community, they got up to more shenanigans in Africa and SE Asia, by calling other medical conditions AIDS. I remember in grade 12 at school we had people from the health department trying to scare us with the Grim Reaper ads on video tape. A lot of my class mates weren't buying it then. I wish I was wise to the practice run that was then, for the situation we have now. I feel a little bit like a fool for not seeing this coming.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Yep a lot of brain-dead morons as we have seen from these last two years. They are simply fucked at this point if they haven't figured it out at this point. Even if they avoid the dead shot they'll be culled from something else.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

I live over the road from covid jab centre and its in a hospital, so just all normal other than loads of signs up. Now seen any military style ones but I don’t make a point of going and trying to find them.

My father took the jab, and although him and his girlfriend knew that it was dangerous and risky, their only reply was ‘yeah but we need to take it because we are in the vulnerable category’ and that was that.

My sister requested that she just doesn’t believe me, but admitted she has done no research into the dangers and risks of the jab herself. I send her links she never views, but she still just doesn’t believe it - or rather as I suspect she doesn’t want to believe it. She thinks lots of young people die of covid and is scared, I failed in getting through to her because she is so brainwashed and even said I am the brainwashed one (for using my own brain!?)

I don’t believe in shedding, I don’t but y into the germ theory due to a huge lack of evidence.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Bill

Post by Bill »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:22 pm I live over the road from covid jab centre and its in a hospital, so just all normal other than loads of signs up. Now seen any military style ones but I don’t make a point of going and trying to find them.

My father took the jab, and although him and his girlfriend knew that it was dangerous and risky, their only reply was ‘yeah but we need to take it because we are in the vulnerable category’ and that was that.

My sister requested that she just doesn’t believe me, but admitted she has done no research into the dangers and risks of the jab herself. I send her links she never views, but she still just doesn’t believe it - or rather as I suspect she doesn’t want to believe it. She thinks lots of young people die of covid and is scared, I failed in getting through to her because she is so brainwashed and even said I am the brainwashed one (for using my own brain!?)

I don’t believe in shedding, I don’t but y into the germ theory due to a huge lack of evidence.
Sheep are gonna sheep I guess. Worst part is no matter what happens now they'll never admit they were wrong because it would crush their ego to know that they were tricked into poisoning themselves.
beachedas

Post by beachedas »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:22 pm I don’t believe in shedding, I don’t but y into the germ theory due to a huge lack of evidence.
Yeah I think shedding to be unlikely too the more I think about it. As soon as I heard about the germ vs terrain theory debate immediately the veil lifted and the things about viruses that never made sense now kind of do. I was attracted to learning about the T phage virus in Biology 101 cause it sounded like science fiction. When the lecturer said that other viruses do not infect like this and that there's still much they don't know I wondered why. Now I know why cause it is probably all made up. It sounded like science fiction cause it is most likely fiction.

Viruses being our bodies response to poisoned and dead cells makes more sense to me and as a former chemist who was poisoned in the work place, what I experienced physically now makes much more sense. Part of the symptoms of poisoning are very much like an extremely bad flu.

Given we are being poisoned little by little daily in our food, water, air, medicine, consumer products, housing materials etc its no wonder they have never been able to treat us for viruses because they have never acknowledged the true cause. They just made up viruses I believe as a cover for the fact we are being poisoned.

If enough people knew they would be held accountable and should be criminally charged under the poisoning section of the crimes act particularly if they are deliberately and knowingly doing it.
wrong_think

Post by wrong_think »

I think it's important to note that we should be prepared for this particular "vaccine" , to be safer (at least in the shorter term 1-2 years) than we might be considering. It'll be dangerous to pin all your arguments on these particular ones, being the be all end all and super deadly, as when people take it and they are basically fine, they will be able to write off all your arguments.

Try to make them think longer term and that there will be never ending 'jabs' on the horizon. Also get them to understand that long term health consequences may take years to become apparent.

Though it's still certainly effective to spread info/vids of the short term effects.