Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
ColossalThunder

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by ColossalThunder »

Hello friends! I'm glad I found another place where I can talk about the horrors of this dystopia
polyb1123

Post by polyb1123 »

Aloha all! polyb1123 here! Been following Max for a while and am currently running a CrowHouse group on Telegram(Yes I know!) and will be lurking around here when I can!

Telegram Group:
https://t.me/thecrowhouse

Join the chat if you like, will be trying to cross link relevant links and comments when possible.

Be well all!
oldman

Post by oldman »

Hi everyone,
I have been following Max for a couple of years now and suddenly realised that time was becoming short, with no apparent way out of the mess we have been sinking deeper and deeper into. So I wanted to say thanks to Max and the team for all the information they have so freely provided. They have tried really hard to awaken people, but to minimal effect. I have always been thought of as eccentric because I have always told it like it is, and the sheep don't want to hear that. However, I came across this today, and it provides a peaceful way for those who are awake to win this war. I copied the text below from their Telegram page. Everybody needs to go there now, sign up, and start fighting.
Taking up the idea of Dr. Carrie Madej, some Telegram and BNT contributors had the idea of setting up a focal point for each of the world’s time-zones, with the idea of beaming LOVE at the world, from the heart chakra. We could do this at a given time each day, for say, 5 minutes minimum to as long as you like.
We can't go to war with these people, that's what they want, so it has to be something everyone does. It could be a movement of love around the world. With each time-zone kicking in, on the hour, covering the world with love, 24/7.
No matter your perception of what is happening in the world, we all know something is desperately wrong, and this is a way WE KNOW WILL FIX IT. Stand together, wherever you are, and at the allotted time, for your time-zone, beam love at the world.
This will also help those, still living, who have been harmed by the jab, so, let's do this thing, we have it beaten now we can focus and stand together. Remember, “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing,” Edmund Burke.
The point of contact is here: https://t.me/poweroflovebnt Join us there now.

Take care everyone, best wishes to all.
MetalEd

Post by MetalEd »

my name is eddie but i call myself MetalEd im shadow banned but check out my works i make all types of music and i write my own vocals
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Hi MetalEd, welcome to the community.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Freedom Press

Post by Freedom Press »

polyb1123 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:36 am Aloha all! polyb1123 here! Been following Max for a while and am currently running a CrowHouse group on Telegram(Yes I know!) and will be lurking around here when I can!

Telegram Group:
https://t.me/thecrowhouse

Join the chat if you like, will be trying to cross link relevant links and comments when possible.

Be well all!
AH HAH! I found you at long last. I was wondering who was behind setting up that telegram group. Props to you for doing it and thank you very much! :thumbsup: 8-) :thumbsup:

...does anyone know of any really good computers out there? My garbage macbook pro finally crapped out on itself after about 11 years xD
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen! 😁👋
If you'd like to share a website you've made or are on…Please feel free to self promote yourself in this group that I've set up.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! ❤
t.me/FreedomPress1776
marcomilton75

Post by marcomilton75 »

Hi im marcomilton,

Have been listening to Max for 3/4 years now. Ever becoming a sane voice in a insane world. His uploads are like the 'news' to me, one of the only shows that truly tells me whats really going on in the world, and my intition tells me he is on the right path.

Fascinated by talks on Tartaria,

Apprehensive about the true nature of the c0\/1d scam - and where we are heading, the sheep are really and making their own bed at the moment and its very concerning..

Good to be able to talk to kindred spirits - Im so bemused by so called intelligent people, who are also caring and pleasent people whom have been life long friends, who just cannot even contemplate what is really going on in the world at the moment, and that 'she be right, once we all have the jab attitude' ive been able to educate some friends on the banking credit scam, but none is really seeing the big picture on the jibjab sacm at them moment, its frightening the lack of inner knowledge and intuition some fok have at the moment - to the extent ive over been ostracised, or had to keep educated opinions to myself, in order to keep my friends - job and roof over my head .

I really suggest the below sources of information during these times as well

https://www.sheepfarm.co.uk/ (would love Max to do a ineterview with these guys if possible)

https://hugotalks.com/

peace
firecoven

Post by firecoven »

Hello

Been watching Max's emails for the past few years growing apprehensive about the world and the vaccine program has pushed me further to finally post here.

The more I saw these BLM movements, pushes for green energy, cancel culture, the destruction of culture over the past decade the more I question how we got here. And watching the work of Max and others has opened my eyes to a lot.

Difficult to know who would believe you. I have a mother who wants me to get the vaccine. A close friend believes in the German New Medicine so he knows the pandemic is not real. But he just puts it down as a waste of time and won't consider what these vaccines could do to you. Another friend has taken the vaccine but can comprehend what future is before us.

But I finally took the courage to attend the London freedom march three weeks ago to meet kindred spirits and now feel more empowered than ever.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Welcome to the community firecoven. I bet it was a good vibe at the London freedom march.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"