Lockdown and the "new normal" in Scandinavia

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Zola

"Mutated Coronavirus strains were reported among farmed Minks"

Post by Zola »

The Danés will kill 15 millions mink because the Covid Virus has mutated in the animal farms

https://www.dw.com/en/denmark-to-elimin ... v-55515867
all smiles ;)
muumin

Re: "Mutated Coronavirus strains were reported among farmed Minks"

Post by muumin »

Vaccine disaster!!

This puts smile on my face. Who would have thought the minks would join us to help us? LOL
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Zola wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:36 pm The Danés will kill 15 millions mink because the Covid Virus has mutated in the animal farms
Stories like this make me sick and genuinely sad. Honestly, what hope is there for humanity? I would be much happier seeing the headline...

The mink will kill 15 million Danés because the Covid Virus has mutated in the animal farms.

The existence of covid-19 has not been verified so the chance of being able to confirm the zoonotic mutation of covid-19 is science fiction. Mutations like this DO not happen in short periods of time, they take hundreds of years to occur naturally but, like everything else this year, we are expected to believe any old illogical BS and most people will sadly buy into it without question.

Poor mink :cry:
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
muumin

Post by muumin »

Liberalis wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:44 am
Zola wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:36 pm The Danés will kill 15 millions mink because the Covid Virus has mutated in the animal farms
Stories like this make me sick and genuinely sad. Honestly, what hope is there for humanity? I would be much happier seeing the headline...

The mink will kill 15 million Danés because the Covid Virus has mutated in the animal farms.

The existence of covid-19 has not been verified so the chance of being able to confirm the zoonotic mutation of covid-19 is science fiction. Mutations like this DO not happen in short periods of time, they take hundreds of years to occur naturally but, like everything else this year, we are expected to believe any old illogical BS and most people will sadly buy into it without question.

Poor mink :cry:
I would say they sacrificed themselves, since they can't speak, so that the whole thing would collapse.
Action speaks louder than words.
Bless the minks.
bean

Post by bean »

I feel very sorry for the minks, but at the same time it`s very wrong to keep the minks farmed just to be slaughtered for their fur. I have nothing against using fur that comes from animals we eat, but the minks- that`s controversial. I think these news are merely a distraction that includes misinformation and propaganda from the main stream media. It`s not the Danes (Danish people) fault that main stream media lies to their face about Covid-19 and kills their animals. Let`s just hope they, the government(s), don`t kill the minks in the wild as they kill all other forms of life in nature then blaming the "common" man afterwards to take away our human rights to breathe, eat and live... Not that hope would help anyway, they have done it for Corona restrictions - This is the doings of the government and such governments needs to be stopped!

https://www.dw.com/en/denmark-tightens- ... a-55513862 :
Denmark tightens lockdown over mink coronavirus mutation

The Nordic country has announced a regional shutdown affecting about 280,000 people. The new measure comes a day after the government ordered the cull of all minks bred at fur farms due to coronavirus fears.
The Danish government announced tough new restrictions on Thursday in the northeast of the country after authorities discovered that a mutated version of the coronavirus in minks was also found in humans.

Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen warned that the mutation could threaten the effectiveness of any future vaccine. She said the mutated virus was found to weaken the ability to form antibodies.

As a result, seven municipalities in the north of the country, home to most of Denmark's mink farms, will impose restrictions on movement across county lines.

"From tonight, citizens in seven areas of north Jutland are strongly encouraged to stay in their area to prevent the spread of infection," Frederiksen said during a news conference.

"We are asking you in north Jutland to do something completely extraordinary," she added, speaking of a "real closure" of the region. "The eyes of the world are on us."

Read more: Opinion: Pandemic shutdowns will affect German economy
North Jutland shutdown

Frederiksen discouraged people from traveling to the affected region. She said public transport will be shut down with buses and trains stopped from entering or leaving north Jutland until December 3.

Frederiksen also said schools, bars and restaurants will shut, as will museums, libraries, swimming pools and gyms.

In addition, people were advised to work from home, and public gatherings were limited to a maximum of 10 people.

The prime minister urged inhabitants in the region to stay within their municipality and get tested.

Coronavirus mutation linked to mink farms

The regional shutdown comes a day after the government ordered the cull of all minks bred at fur farms following the discovery of the mutated virus.

So far, 12 people in the north have been diagnosed with the new form of the virus. Health officials said they have not displayed more serious forms of the disease.

Health Minister Magnus Heunicke had said half the 783 human coronavirus cases in northern Denmark ''are related'' to mink.

Minister for Food Mogens Jensen said that at least 207 farms were now infected, up from 41 last month, and that the virus has spread to all of the western peninsula of Jutland.

The government said that the culling of the country's estimated 15 million minks could cost up to 5 billion kroner ($785 million; €670 million).

Hans Kluge, the World Health Organization's European regional director, said Denmark showed "determination and courage" in deciding to cull the mink population, given the "huge economic impact" it would have.

Authorities have been calling for the culling of infected mink herds since June due to persisting outbreaks at mink farms.

Denmark is the world's largest producer of mink skins, producing an estimated 17 million furs per year and employing around 4,000 people. Last year, the Danish mink pelt industry racked up exports of around $800 million.

The industry association for Danish breeders called the culling a "black day for Denmark."

The government has promised to compensate farmers.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

bean wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:18 pm I feel very sorry for the minks, but at the same time it`s very wrong to keep the minks farmed just to be slaughtered for their fur.
Exactly! How many are they breeding and killing per year? It must be in the millions. There must be a better way to earn a living and who is buying mink fur nowadays?

This is what i mean about humanity. Bad karma! The farmers may not be guilty of the oncoming cull but they are as sure as hell guilty for farming them in the first place.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
muumin

Post by muumin »

bean wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:18 pm I feel very sorry for the minks, but at the same time it`s very wrong to keep the minks farmed just to be slaughtered for their fur. I have nothing against using fur that comes from animals we eat, but the minks- that`s controversial. I think these news are merely a distraction that includes misinformation and propaganda from the main stream media. It`s not the Danes (Danish people) fault that main stream media lies to their face about Covid-19 and kills their animals. Let`s just hope they, the government(s), don`t kill the minks in the wild as they kill all other forms of life in nature then blaming the "common" man afterwards to take away our human rights to breathe, eat and live... Not that hope would help anyway, they have done it for Corona restrictions - This is the doings of the government and such governments needs to be stopped!
I agree. If you think from the minks pov, they know they are caged and they are never gonna be released into the wild. The only way out is once they are dead. If they are going to die, these loving animals thought we'd help the humans and put our death into good use. In a way, there is a similarity to us.... there are many people who are quietly sacrificing their life. Though the cage is invisible for us, we are born into this prison, its wall is man-made law which is exempt for the cage keepers i.e. 1%.

I also agree about distraction.
When the time is bad, they can bring even more bad news if they attach a prospect of new employment.

Rolls Royce plans 16 mini-nuclear plants for UK
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-54703204

It's all so predictable.
monsdk

Re: Lockdown and the "new normal" in Scandinavia

Post by monsdk »

here some info from Denmark on the plandemic. here is the party website that is fighting https://jfk21.dk/ i know most is in Danish but there are some videos from Mads Palsvig in english here is the YT channel https://www.youtube.com/c/MadsPalsvigJFK21/videos
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The newly proposed epidemic “coronavirus” law in the Kingdom of Denmark included the following controversial policies:
• People infected with dangerous diseases can be forcibly given medical examination, hospitalised, treated and placed in isolation.
• The Danish Health Authority would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated in order to contain and eliminate a dangerous disease.
• People who refuse the above can – in some situations – be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.
https://www.thelocal.dk/20201113/explai ... criticised

After 9 days of protests… Denmark repealed the fascist law?!?
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:10 pm The newly proposed epidemic “coronavirus” law in the Kingdom of Denmark included the following controversial policies:
• People infected with dangerous diseases can be forcibly given medical examination, hospitalised, treated and placed in isolation.
• The Danish Health Authority would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated in order to contain and eliminate a dangerous disease.
• People who refuse the above can – in some situations – be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.
https://www.thelocal.dk/20201113/explai ... criticised

After 9 days of protests… Denmark repealed the fascist law?!?
i do not know the outcome so far, but the new "plandemic law" have a point in it where it say. "if you have a society critical disease" that most of us that are fighting this, see as a point if you are critical of the "democracy" best way to describe it.
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.