Lockdown and the "new normal" in Scandinavia

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
bean

Lockdown and the "new normal" in Scandinavia

Post by bean »

nd.jpg
nd.jpg (45.52 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
Hi! I noticed in the introduction that there are some in the forum from Scandinavia who wanted to discuss topics - now that we are here on common ground, I`m happy to see there are some northern folks here as well. How are you doing in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden also Iceland? I would be so happy to hear from you all!
Last edited by bean on Mon May 18, 2020 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silanis

Re: Lockdown in Scandinavia

Post by Silanis »

bean wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:33 pm Hi! I noticed in the introduction that there are some in the forum from Scandinavia who wanted to discuss topics - now that we are here on common ground. I`m happy to see there are some northern folks here as well. How are you doing in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden also Iceland? I would be so happy to hear from you all!
Me too, most of the information I've heard about Scandinavia has not been from Scandinavia. Although... maybe your silence is your strength.
bean

Post by bean »

Hi! I think many people in Scandinavia really believe the politicians and the media. Bread and circus to the people and we`re all happy. Well, some people are very naive due to the freedom and the benefits, taking it for granted, but perhaps never think that we could loose it all if we never push back. That`s just my opinion, hope to hear others opinion but my own hehe
Drumstick

Post by Drumstick »

I live in Copenhagen, capital of Denmark.
Within days of the first infected people in Denmark, our government held a lengthy press meeting informing us about the situation and that we would have to lockdown the country and close the borders. Plus, social distancing, self-isolation, kids being schooled from home via the web, those who were able to, had to work from home (and many still do). Cafés, restaurants, cinemas, bars, music venues/clubs, theatres, libraries, and practically all shops were closed by law. Gatherings of max. 10 people - cops patrolling the streets and giving out fines to those who disobey.

The government promised small businesses compensation to try and combat closures. But already, several business have gone broke (among them our oldest chain of bookstores, Arnold Busk). The airline company S.A.S. has fired 1,500 people. Around 50,000 ppl have lost their jobs altogether, and I am one of them. We simply had no orders to ship out to the European countries, USA and Australia, like we ususally do. Things were going great before the pandemic.
5 people at my workplace were laid off. (I am in process of finding new job, and luckily have promising contacts).
We are keeping the country going, but the patience is starting to wear thin. Some want to go to a football match, some want to watch a movie in the cinema, and others like myself longing for live music, but festivals this year is out of the question :(

One good thing is that we are not forced to wear masks, like in Germany, France and other places.
There are markings on the floors of the supermarkets leading to the counter, showing the proper distance. Probably the same all over the world, by now...?

Last week, our prime minister announced that they will allow a slow opening of the country, but it's going to take time, and we still have to obey the special rules.

Norway did pretty much the same as Denmark, a fast lockdown to prevent it from spreading too fast.

Sweden however, kept their cafés, restaurants etc. open - to much surprise of the rest of Scandinavia. We usually go hand-in-hand on big decisions.
This has also resulted in Sweden having 150,000 infected by now, -way more than Denmark and Norway.

Finland's situation I honestly don't know about, it's rare we get any news at all from our cousin up north, so you have to be researching it online to find out what goes on - but I am not that interested. They keep pretty much to themselves, so I don't think they have many cases.
Same for Iceland, but they are a rough people that will pull through.

All that being said, I am starting to question if the lockdown is perhaps overreacting a bit...I know it's a 'new strain' of virus that we are not immune to, but only a fraction of the people who gets infected, end up kicking the bucket (mainly age above 65 and in poor health already).
Some doctors have said in videos that they don't understand the way the virus is handled. Too much to go into here, but as one example, a doc in America questioned why he had to put 'Covid-19' as cause of death on a death certificate, if that was not the cause of death ; He suspected that they want to make the virus seem worse than it is, by exaggerating the death toll numbers. Next question would be, why?

PS: I am not getting the Bill Gat€$ vaccine if I can avoid it. I don't trust that man one iota, and neither should you.

Let me know if you have questions on the Scandinavian lockdown...

Cheers,
Drumstick
bean

Post by bean »

First, it`s so good to hear from you from Denmark, Copenhagen! :D Second, I want to say I feel really sad for all of you who have lost their jobs. Many people have lost heir jobs here too and now lives on welfare benefits. We have just been lucky, but it could have been us as well.. Drumstick, I hope everything works out for you soon! Here in Norway there`s almost the same restrictions as in Denmark, but not as strict, meaning no police in the streets. As previously mentioned the restriction in other European countries seems absolutely horrible as compared to us in Scandinavia. Here we also have markers on the floor in grocery stores, but some people follow and some don`t give a shit. We closed down our boarders as soon as Denmark did. However I don`t think the numbers add up when it comes to why some people are so scared of the so called corona pandemic and allows this lockdown to happen. During the last years the common flue led to about 900 deaths, year 2018 costed 1400 lives. https://www.fhi.no/nyheter/2018/rekordm ... uensasyke/ Yet the, numbers from FHI shows https://www.fhi.no/sv/smittsomme-sykdom ... ronavirus/ 8175 individuals to be infected with "covid-19" and has up to this date taken 232 lives. Why closing down the boarders and being hysteric for these numbers? Why no panic during the last couple years regards the common flu - or all the years prior to the Covid-19? In the meantime they have been stressing the 5g to be rolled out. They start on the east side of the capital city, Oslo, where people have lower income overall. The same pattern as in America where they started in the ghettos.Why? If they are so interested in technology then why not try it where the "rich" people live? It has not yet come to our communities as we live in another part of the country and we have all agreed not to allow it. They may try soon enough though.. What are your thoughts on 5g, surveillance and the lockdown?
Cheers to you too!
Last edited by bean on Fri May 15, 2020 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
bean

Post by bean »

bench2.jpg
bench2.jpg (188.09 KiB) Viewed 2505 times
Benches in a park with distance marker
Drumstick

Post by Drumstick »

Hi Bean,
Oh I didn't know you were a Scandinavian brother :) Høj femmer Hi5 ;)

About the Corona, I am still undetermined...There is definitely a virus going around, but compared to flu (as you also mention) I am not worried about it.
In that regard, the measures taken to fight it is over the top. I see cops relishing in the extra authority they are given; drones shouting commands and robot dogs with cameras being rolled out in some countries; I see politicians worldwide all repeating the same script; And small businesses having to close ─ or fire people, like in my case.
So at the *very least* the controllers are using the pandemic as an excuse to take certain measures, and to measure how willing we are to obey.

The 5G concerns me a lot, and I think it will affect a lot of people...not like "instantly frying people", but slowly over time giving people cancer, altered blood pressure, headaches, apathy, depression, or affect our moods - some say that 5G will enable voice-to-skull tech, full 3D surveillance and other evil inventions that are possible with 5G Technology. I have seen several 5G whistleblowers from the US, video testimonies from the guys who install the towers, who have quit their wellpaid jobs because they did not have the conscience to harm a lot of people with it. One thing is the integrity to quit a 5G installer job, another is the balls of steel to publish a video about the dangers 👍

I am strongly against surveillance, it only breeds distrust and invades our privacy.
I read Orwell's book "1984" again a few years ago, and it sent shivers down my spine how close to our present time that story is. Published in 1948.
Orwell

A bit offtopic:
As a graphic designer I try to expose the Powers That Shouldn't Be, perhaps if you look at my t-shirts you will get an idea of where I stand. Click here to browse my Anti NWO t-shirts (you don't have to buy any, of course). Comments or ideas are welcome.

Hav det godt! (Take care)

/Drumstick
bean

Post by bean »

Hei, bror fra Skandinavia :D
Yes, you mean the robot dogs in Singapore? That`s so ridiculous, yet so inappropriate. I have a friend who went to Singapore years ago and stated it was one of the strictest countries he had ever visit - However in their world they are used to surveillance and strict laws as opposed to us who lives in the western world. I think we should never break and never give up our freedom. Which again reminds me of the NZ scenario last year, if you have read this twisted individual`s manifest you can see he is mentioning China as an ideal economical and political model - China which is a dictatorship and breaks any thinkable law of the human rights! Yet the western politicians and media praising China for their way of handling the corona virus pandemic.
From my perspective, even if there is a virus out there I can not see how all the government can shut down boarders at the same time unless they working all together for the same goal. As you said- the worldwide governments repeating the same script!
Mentioning the corona virus pandemic, have you heard of or read the Rockefeller Foundation Document dating from 2010? From this alternative newspaper, if the document is genuine. https://needtoknow.news/2020/03/rockefe ... ian-power/
If you click on "here", you`ll see a pdf file link which shows the document. For direct link to document http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RR ... dation.pdf
The document is big so you can choose to go to chapter "Lockstep". After watching one of Max`s videos mentioning Rockefellers plan to fake a pandemic I had to do some research on it. The document states plandemic, an excuse to establish global authoritarian power.
Which again 5g contributes to very well... I also think it can hurts us slowly, but if they want to they can always turn it up :evil:
I truly think we in Scandinavia can do something to prevent it from happening or to some degree. First, one can rally the people of the community and inform them of the dangers and second, but not less important, to throw away their smartphones. If we all stop using the smart things then The Internet of things, the smart grid may not work as they intended. Maybe this way, we can slow down the process until everyone are on board. Can we stop this and continue the old world?
Hope you`re having a good evening in Denmark. I checked out your webpage earlier today, they are just awesome - Great statement t-shirts! If I don`t have to take the vaccine to buy, sell or travel I may take my family for a trip.

Have a good evening, brother! Cheers and
In Lak`ech
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
bean

Surveillance, laser scanning

Post by bean »

Important information on surveillance:

Dear Scandinavians and other who may care for this subject. I want to share this information.
There is something really sinister going on in Scandinavia these days.Today there has been sent a text to millions of norwegians citizens regarding an aircraft, a helicopter, which accordingly going to do a laser scanning where areas are populated. The text was sent from the power grid operator Elvia, a merger of Eidsiva Nett and Hafslund Nett, but accordingly to their website https://www.elvia.no/en/elvia it is, by Jauary 1 2020, 100 % owned by Elvia. https://www.hafslundnett.no/artikkel/Ha ... blir-Elvia. Hafslund Nett was previously owned by the government.
The text goes:
"Hei. Elvia/Hafslund Nett vil i neste uke utføre laserskanning med helikopter over regionalnettet i nærheten av deres adresse. Helikopteret vil følge traseen i en høyde av ca 70 meter over bakken. Ved spesielle behov kan man ta kontakt med roman.bryzgalov@visimind.se"
Translated:
"Hello. Elvia / Hafslund Nett will next week perform laser scanning by helicopter over the regional network near their address. The helicopter will follow the trail at an altitude of about 70 meters above the ground. If you have any special needs, you can contact roman.bryzgalov@visimind.se"

Hence this will be a laser scanning, it will be a 3D scanning. Privacy laws banning carrying out such operations over population centres and so violate privacy laws. Elvia further mentioning to use a "new technology". (Maybe merged with 5g?)

When I did a research on the Visimind Group, I came to realize it is a multinational company, focusing on infrastructure, hi-tech technology and services and providers of power lines, gas and oil pipes and roads with information regarding status of utility and its surrounding, headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.

https://visimind.com/about/

From there software and 3D- scanning happens to be presented in their illustrations and also seems to target body heat.

https://visimind.com/activity-area/software/

Please fellow Scandinavians and Norwegian citizens, have you also heard of this?

Will they make us guinea pigs? Could this project be the next step of the control grid?
Please share!
Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Take care, all of you. And stay safe!
CrimsonClover

Post by CrimsonClover »

That is very interesting. It will be interesting if anyone else knows about this. Perhaps a reason for social distancing now also. Scan from the sky.

This text was sent 1 January?