Lockdown and the "new normal" in Scandinavia

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Namremahs

Re: Lockdown and the "new normal" in Scandinavia

Post by Namremahs »

bean wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:16 pm(Yeah, the "virus" must have a tight time frame 4pm lol)
😄
Indeed, this is a very special ‘virus’! haha

Sweden is supposed to open up on 29:th, so “they“ can prepare for the next ‘wave’...
The only big difference here, when opening up, will probably be the concerts, nightlife, theaters, sports events. Hallelujah, praise the state! We can go out and get drunk again. Thank you kind masters! 😋
But will it last for more than 2 weeks?
Gonna be somehow interesting to see.

Have you noticed the jabbed people having constant colds? (runny nose, coughing, sniveling and such)
Just the other week someone I work with was home and the family of 4 had the ‘virus‘/convid. The 2 adults are jabbed as far as I know...

What will this winter bring? 😐
bean

Post by bean »

Namremahs wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:43 pm
bean wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:16 pm(Yeah, the "virus" must have a tight time frame 4pm lol)
😄
Indeed, this is a very special ‘virus’! haha

Sweden is supposed to open up on 29:th, so the can prepare for the next ‘wave’...
The only big difference here will probably be the concerts, nightlife, theaters, sports events. But will it last for more than 2 weeks?
Gonna be somehow interesting to see.
Exactly!
Namremahs wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:43 pm

Have you noticed the jabbed people having constant colds? (runny nose, coughing, sniveling and such) Just the other week someone I work with was home and the family of 4 had the ‘virus‘/convid. The 2 adults are jabbed as far as I know... What will this winter bring? 😐
Yes, more sneezing and coughing than last year. Thanks to the "vaccine". Prime minister Erna Solberg and health minister Bent Høye "warns" of the flu season. They also pushes for children and adults to take the flu shot. This is just ridiculous :oops:
"Enlightenment is a Destructive Process"
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

“ They also pushes for children and adults to take the flu shot.This is just ridiculous”

And scary!
I’ve been trying to wake a friend up for years and he’s very skeptic to vaccines and knows about natural medicine being the best. Suddenly one day he told me he got the jab... For convenience and for his kids... I almost fell down (luckily I sat down) Just waiting for him to fall victim to this and/or affecting his kids...
And the propaganda to inject (children) is everywhere...it is as you say, Ridiculous.
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

so was out driving and then i saw this. the sign of course is put in a obscure place where not many comes.
coronavej-- coronaroad
Attachments
corona road 1.jpg
corona road 1.jpg (788.27 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

So here Mads made a english video on the courtcase won that no PCR test is required
https://rumble.com/vkyek8-jfk21-won-a-c ... j&mc=8w4le
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

So was told today that the views i had, i could not have,,,,,,,,,,
any one up here north seen big companys do this so far? ill guess we do just do not hear it.
bean

Post by bean »

monsdk wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm So was told today that the views i had, i could not have,,,,,,,,,,
any one up here north seen big companys do this so far? ill guess we do just do not hear it.
Hmm.... No, I haven`t heard. Wonder what company that is, hmmm.....
bean

Post by bean »

So far, the Norwegian Medicines Agency has processed 15,842 of the reported reports of vaccine side effects. 2,456 of them are classified as serious, while 13,386 are classified as low-serious. The Norwegian Medicines Agency states that incidents after vaccination are reported on suspicion, and that it is therefore not given that there is a causal relationship. Denmark recently uncovered a severe case of the rare condition MIS-C in a vaccinated boy, causing persistent fever and inflammation of several organs. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) will now assess whether there is a link between the disease and the Pfizer vaccine. By Thursday morning, more than half of Norway's population was fully vaccinated, according to the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
Source: Nettavisen
bean

Post by bean »

The aftermath of the injections so far in Norway, amongst women menstruation issues, also others as hearth conditions and especially in regards to men under the age of 30. The other day mainstream media news livestream actually let a man who almost finished his pilot training be interviewed where he explained that he now had a hearth condition after taking the injection and was unable to continue his goal as a professional pilot, he would have to discontinue due to the danger of the profession. His life is hanging in a thread due to that "vaccine". He is now suing the state and I hope he wins :clap:
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

bean wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:19 pm
monsdk wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm So was told today that the views i had, i could not have,,,,,,,,,,
Hmm.... No, I haven`t heard. Wonder what company that is, hmmm.....
company is HCS not the best rep actually very down hill